No Pain, No Gain (Caution, long post with a lot of images)

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
qwerty212

No Pain, No Gain (Caution, long post with a lot of images)

Post by qwerty212 »

Hello again from Barcelona.

I've been busy these days, but here we go again:

A is an exercise bike

B is keyboard under the exercise bike. Best explained latter.

C is an Arduino Board with a servomotor connected. When it works, the servomotor presses an switch that turns K on.
The Arduino Board also rules object J. Best explained latter.

D is a computer running the "Selfbondage Fitness Unpersonal Trainer".I will release the program this week.

E Restrains for your hands and neck to keep you in place and force you to be on the bike.

F is big TV used as monitor of the computer. The best way of playing this scenario is on the living room in front of the TV (anyone said WiiFit Bondage edition?)

G is your key to freedom. Out of reach, of course. It can be released with the same computer that runs the "Fitness Unpersonal Trainer" or ,as second release method, you can use another computer runing the Selfbondage CD Tray Opener Simple Version.

H is a headset. Use it even if you are gagged. Just put the microphone next to the nose, in a way that if you breathe strongly it will activate the sound sensor of the "Fitness Unpersonal Trainer"

I are restrains that keep you sitted on your place, so when K object is "working" :D you get the entire punishment.

J can be a teasing device (electric buttplug) or a pleasure object (a vibrator). Anyway, secured inside of you with a chastity belt. If you choose the teasing it will be activated by the "Fitness Unpersonal Trainer" using the Arduino board when you don't make your exercise. If you choose the vibrator it will be activated by the program as a reward when you finish the session.

K a home made spanking (or whipping) machine. Best explained latter

Needless to say that the feet must e tied to the pedals...
To make the scenario more interesting:

N are nipple clamps, the ones that the more you pull, the more they strenghs

O some weigh.Think that you're going to be forced to make exercise, with a lot of movement, so this weigh is going to be moving a lot and pulling your nipples. The longer the chain, the more that this weigh will move.

To make your homemade spanking machine:

K is a drill. One of those you can choose the rotation speed.

P is an Allen Key (is that right in English??).

M is a paddle. Leather one. Can be homemade, of course.

Q zip ties to secure the paddle to the allen key (we don't want that the paddle gets out of the house through the window... no?)

If you prefer a whipping machine instead of a spanking one then:

R are wires.

If you want, you can use two spanking machines at the same time (to cover the whole area):

You just need that K spins clockwise and L anticlockwise.

If you take a look at the image you'll notice that there are zip ties triggering the drills, so when they get electricity, they start to rotate!!!

If you have problems imagining how you can tie yourself to the exercise bike then take a look at:
You can even put another padlock between the zip tie and the chain to the handcuffs. (is difficult to reach the padlock that I've drawed on the image above).

Under the exercise bike there is a keyboard. You've to secure it in its position and attach something to the pedals that presses the keys when you exercise.
Something like:
One of the pedals must hit the numbers keys and the other one the letter. The image is horrible, but image that the blue line is a spoon (I'm a little tired, I will improve this image, promise)

The goal of this scenario is that you are going to be tied, forced to do exercise and everytime you fail you are going to be punished by the "Selfbondage Fitness Unpersonal Trainer".

And how is going to tease me a computer program??
Well, I will explain it better on the post of the program, but if you buy an Arduino Board it can push switches that activates the spanking machines:

It can also rule vibrators, teasing devices as electric buttplugs... I'll explain it better in the post of the program (and you think that this post is long...)
If you do not want to buy an Arduino, the program can also tease you opening the cd tray and pushing the same stwitch than before and after some seconds closing the tray (only on PC, not on laptops), and it can tease you with sound if you have an Antibarking Collar for dogs (like the Selfbondage CD Tray Opener).

Needless to say that you can attach the barking collar wherever you want and not just in the neck:

Hope that you don't find this scenario too much complicated.
If everything goes fine I'll release the "Selfbondage Fitness Unpersonal Trainer" this week.

Stay tunned.

(PS. Sorry for the poor English level)
Last edited by qwerty212 on 12 Oct 2014, 10:49, edited 1 time in total.
Jadit

Re: No Pain, No Gain (Caution, long post with a lot of image

Post by Jadit »

Epic scenario :P But i must say a bit too complex.
RADER

Post by RADER »

I have built Manny things in my life. From Aircraft Hangers, to Nursing
Homes, to Houses and round stairs. This contraception is quite interesting
to look at, But I don't know if I would live long enough to complete building
it. LOL :rofl: Rader
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

RADER wrote: This contraception is quite interesting
:rofl: :rofl: Well building this will probably keep you from reproducing, at least during the construction period! :rofl: :rofl:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

RADER wrote:I have built Manny things in my life. From Aircraft Hangers, to Nursing
Homes, to Houses and round stairs. This contraception is quite interesting
Well, I like to put all the options and anyone can take out what do not want. If you do have a fitness machine, a computer and a teasing method you have the necesary to perfom the scenario.

It can be done without the spanking machine, the arduino board, the tv, the headset or neither the nippleclamps.

Greets from Barcelona
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

cdinbonds wrote:
RADER wrote: This contraception is quite interesting
:rofl: :rofl: Well building this will probably keep you from reproducing, at least during the construction period! :rofl: :rofl:
That made my day! :lol: :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
RADER

Post by RADER »

It is a true honor to make Jenny's day. :love: Rader
Jimbobofmoo

Post by Jimbobofmoo »

qwerty212 you are a master of your craft! I have to say I lack most the equipment to do this so it's not one I'll be trying, but the thought that went into it and the illustrations are fantastic. Well done :)
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Jimbobofmoo wrote:qwerty212 you are a master of your craft! I have to say I lack most the equipment to do this so it's not one I'll be trying, but the thought that went into it and the illustrations are fantastic. Well done :)
Cheers!
The software to perform this scenario is now out:
http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =28&t=4253
esclavomuysumiso

Post by esclavomuysumiso »

hello, any ideas to perform this scenario without a gym machine? . i could do normal excercise wearing a red leotard and pantyhose ( i am male) .

please give me suggestions and tips to play
MSM

Post by MSM »

Hell-o from Russia(please don't talk about war) I wanna see this pictures in first message! Please, reshared it. :gag: :whip: thnx. Sorry for the bad English
More selfbondage on my Telegram channel https://t.me/selfbondagenews
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

That is the eternal problem with hosting pictures externally.
They get deleted, and the original post looses it flavor.

(We are quite good at staying away from politics around here. we focus on being perverts!)
:hi:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Sir Cumference wrote:we focus on being perverts!
And we're very, very good at that! 8)

Jenny.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

MSM wrote:Hell-o from Russia(please don't talk about war) I wanna see this pictures in first message! Please, reshared it. :gag: :whip: thnx. Sorry for the bad English
Hi and welcome to the forum. Your English is far better than my russian Image

I have fixed all the images. If anyone else finds images removed from my post please tell me (even via pm) and I'll try to fix them.
Sir Cumference wrote:That is the eternal problem with hosting pictures externally.
They get deleted, and the original post looses it flavor.

(We are quite good at staying away from politics around here. we focus on being perverts!)
:hi:
Yeah. Now I'm uploding the images to blogger as part of a draft post. I think that Google will keep them longer (everyone knows that Google is data-hungry)

IDK if we can we talk about politics in the everything else sub-forum :D
I want to know the opinion of the perverts of the world about the catalonian independence process

Greets from Barcelona
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

qwerty212 wrote:IDK if we can we talk about politics in the everything else sub-forum :D
I'd avoid that. Politics is a very divisive subject and the only division we tolerate around here is that done by a crotch rope. :mrgreen:
qwerty212 wrote:I want to know the opinion of the perverts of the world about the catalonian independence process
You guys don't even wear skirts in public like the Scots. :rofl:

Jenny.