Riding The Office Chair

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
qwerty212

Riding The Office Chair

Post by qwerty212 »

Hello again.

If you have an office chair at home, then you can give this a try:

A is an office chair 8)

B is a radiator, but it can be wherever you can tie some ropes or chains (a door, a fence, a towel holder, etc...)

C is a chain that will tie you to the radiator, so until the first release method works you will be not able to get away from the starter position (so nippleclamps will still teasing you and you'll have to wait in order to get free)

D is a rope tied to the battery holder of a wired vibrator (or buttplug) so when you can separate from wall it will activate the batteries (explained later)

E are two ropes that links two clothespins clamping your nipples to the radiator, so when you can move you'll have to pull them (ouch)

F is an alternative (or can be combined) to E. You can tie the clothespins (or if you have nippleclamps it will work better then) so when you separate from the radiator the weigh will fall pulling all the time the nippleclamps

G are the clothespins (or, if you're using the weigh, the they can be nippleclamps).

H is the batteries holder of a wired vibrator (or buttplug... Or both at the same time!) See the photo below to see how to connect it to activate the vibration when you move away from the radiator.

I is a chain or a rope that will link your tied ankles to the base of the chair, letting you only make very little "steps"

J is a chain that ties your hands (that are cuffed) to the base of the chair, just letting you raise a little your hands to get the keys.

K are the vibrators and buttplugs that will be playing during the session

L are anklecuffs, In the images is not very well detailed, but your legs must be tied together

M are handcuffs or leathercuffs. They will have to be conected will a longer than normal chain (and notice that you'll have to release yourself just using only one hand, so you'll better have to use some padlocks on the middle of the chain). If you can't manage to unlock padlock you can tie yourself wih chains and zipties and use scissors instead of keys as release method.

N is the first release method. Until it works you will can not reach the keys that opens the padlock that keeps you tied to the wall (C)

And how do I untie my hands when I can move with the office chair making tiny steps (and blinfoled, of course)...

Tachan:

Get some keys and magnets and hang the keys with the magnets from all your light in the house (rope long enough to let you catch it sitting in the office chair).
The funiest way of doing that is do not knowing wich key is the good one, so you'll have to go through the house blinded testing everykey... and with the vibrators working... but how do we make them works when we get apart from the radiator.

Take a look at:

You'll have to remove the cover of the batteries (and secure them at place with zip tie (in this picture it will be Q)

O is the wire that goes to the vibrator/butplugg and D is the rope that ties the battery holder to the radiator.

P is a little piece of plastic that cut the circuit of the batteries and that when it is removed (is tied to the radiator with D) it lets the batteries do their work (think when you've bought an alarm clock, most of them came with a plastic like that)

I hope you'll find this one interesting.

Needless to say that I apologize for any grammar error

Greets from Barcelona
diyguy

Re: Riding The Office Chair

Post by diyguy »

*Hat tip* You've earned a lot of respect with the last couple of scenarios you posted, nicely detailed and the images are spot on.

Thanks and will definately be doing this!
Do it yourself bondage stuff to get yourself in self bondage :D
marylandsissy

Post by marylandsissy »

I volunteer. :gag:
schulz

Post by schulz »

Hi
Amazing scenario...all of them :) I really love them
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Cheers!

Glad you liked it :oops:

I'm just giving back to the comunity what I've ge before.
wardedmocha

Post by wardedmocha »

i want to do something like this but it is too complicated could some one simplify this for me i am new to this so any help would me much appreciated thanks
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

What's too hard???
Just drop those parts...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
wardedmocha

Post by wardedmocha »

i dont have an office hair that a belt will go against. i dont have enough locks. and i dont understand how to do this. like what should i do first? im new to this.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Post your equipment list and some one will know where to start...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

I really like the way you used Photoshop on this, very clever.
Sin :whip:
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
wardedmocha

Post by wardedmocha »

2 belts
2 carabeners
2 locks
hemp rope
zip ties
duck tape
close pins
shoe strings
please hurry i have the house to my self tomorrow and id like to do this tomorrow
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

wardedmocha wrote: 2 belts
2 carabeners
2 locks
hemp rope
zip ties
duck tape
close pins
shoe strings
please hurry i have the house to my self tomorrow and id like to do this tomorrow
Can't rush these things, that's how problems arise... But...

Got a chair with rollers?
If not, a regular chair can be walked and that would make it mobile...
(Walked: tilt to 2 back legs, lean to one side, "walk" back a bit, lean to other leg, and repeat)
Just don't over do it or you would fall back and really be stuck, but...

Set-up:
Place your release key (#1) hanging at a level you can reach, (in another room if you dare).
Tie a clothes pin to each end of 1 shoestring,
For the other shoestring, tie one end to a small weight, and the other end to the middle of the first string...
(No chain?, No handcuffs?)
Tie a loop, with several loops, around each wrist, this is your cuffs, you are not allowed to untie them...
(You male or female?)
If female: tie a loop or rope around your back, run it down the back, between your legs, up the front, through the front rope, down the front of the chair...
The free end will be tied to a weight that you will need to drag with the chair...
If male: tie a loop in a rope that will be tied around your "boy parts", the other end will be connected to the above weight.
Just make sure it is a weight you can pull it.

The action:
Strip, Tie your ankles to the front chair legs...
Tie your back to the chair back.
place the weight on a shelf before you, and connect the clothes pins on your nipples.
Place your hands behind your back, and lock the lock to your rope cuffs.

Now, when you are ready, walk the chair back until the weight falls off the shelf, if the weight is right, the pins will not be pulled off your nipples, and,
if the string length is right, the weight will hang off the edge of the chair and not reach the floor...
Now, keep walking the chair back until you reach your release key, and be free...

Just a quick run, but it should work...
Test the different parts to make sure you can do each part before trying everything together...
Have fun...
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

http://www.nakedgord.com/air_chair/

Want a office chair set up,,, check this out :lol:

Sin :gag: :whip:
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Cindy123 wrote:http://www.nakedgord.com/air_chair/

I need one of those for my office. :idea:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

bound_jenny wrote:
Cindy123 wrote:http://www.nakedgord.com/air_chair/

I need one of those for my office. :idea:

Jenny.
Nice chair, I want to try it one day, Nakedgord is up north from me, This site has some wicked machines. but this chair is not for boys :( or maybe it can accommodate a man :shock:
it would be nice in your office :twisted:
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM