Tiptoes fun

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
qwerty212

Tiptoes fun

Post by qwerty212 »

Hello from Barcelona and Merry Christmas!

This is the first time I post a scenario, I hope you like it.

A Is an anchor point on the wall, like the ones to leave the towels.

B Are a pair of nippleclamps. They are connected to A. If you have one of those that the more you pull, the more they strech it will be perfect. Make sure that you link they to the wall in a way that if you are standing on your tiptoes then they do not pull your nipples. Clothespins can be used too.

C Is a chastity belt. Just to make sure that even if you can reach it with your hands you'll not be able to remove the buttplug. (tomorrow I'll post photos of my homemade chastity best)

D Handcuffs. They're conected to E

E A chain that links your hancuffed hands to a collar, so it doesn't let you reach the chastity belt or try to remove the tubes of the buttplug.

F An inflatable buttplug secured into you with C. The tubes have been extended to put the valve under your feet. (check your local hardware store for pneumatic tubes and connectors).

G Is a collar linked to A with a chain to prevent you to pull out your nipples clamps or just to make sure you're not going tu turn 180 degress and rest your back against the wall.

H Is your key to freedom. Use the release method that you prefer. Let me recomend you the Selfbondage CD Tray Opener Beta 3.0.

I Is the valve to inflate the buttplug. You can use two of them with the same buttplug (using a conector like K); one valve for your buttplug and another one for an infatable plug (only players with vagina), or just one valve under one foot, so as you'll have your feet tied together if you don't stay on your tiptoes you'll press the valve and you'll inflate the buttplug. You can also put on pantihose to prevent the valve to moves from the bottom of your feet.

J Something attached to your heels that hurts when you put all your weight on it. It can be a chain. This will prevent you from just stay standing without being in your tiptoes.

K The connector of the tubes from the valve(s) to the inflatable plug(s)

L Is a backpack with weight to make the session funnier (you'll get tired before, when you put your weight on your heels it will be more painful, etc...)

M Is a laptop. You can run the Selfbondage CD Tray Opener Beta 3 to tease you when you make a sound or a movement (external devices are required).
To see how it works take a look at: http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =28&t=3878

Of course you can use your favorite gag, blindfolds, etc...

Sorry for my bad English.
Firebird12

Re: Tiptoes fun

Post by Firebird12 »

I like it a lot, very good :) it combines multiple aspects of a tiptoe scenario :D

The image is very good as well ;)

Too bad i don't have an inflatable buttplug nor a full chastity belt!
Meet me on Fetlife: http://fetlife.com/users/493442
Browse my kinks: http://astrion.tumblr.com/
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

your english is absolutely perfect, i've read worse english from englishmen. :) and this does seem like a really fun scenario :D i dont have the extension or splitter for my inflatable plug, but im sure it can be solved somehow :)
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Very good scenario, but ...
Alt #1:
F: metallic butt-plug
Add a tens unit
J: switch for tens

If you let your heels touch, you will get a shock.
That gives you 2 reasons to stay on your toes...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Firebird12 wrote:I like it a lot, very good :) it combines multiple aspects of a tiptoe scenario :D

The image is very good as well ;)

Too bad i don't have an inflatable buttplug nor a full chastity belt!
Tomorrow I'll post photos of my homemade chastity (not a real chastity, just a belt that makes me impossible to remove the buttplug)

Glad you like it.
Kronopticon wrote:your english is absolutely perfect, i've read worse english from englishmen. :) and this does seem like a really fun scenario :D i dont have the extension or splitter for my inflatable plug, but im sure it can be solved somehow :)
Thank you! The splitter is only necessary if you're going to use two valves for one buttplug (recomended) o two inflatable plugs. The extensions are really easy to do. Just get different tubes with different diameters. In Spain we work with the metric system, and tubes with an outer diameters of 4mm fit perfectly inside a 6mm tube.
Dark_Lizerd wrote:Very good scenario, but ...
Alt #1:
F: metallic butt-plug
Add a tens unit
J: switch for tens

If you let your heels touch, you will get a shock.
That gives you 2 reasons to stay on your toes...
Alredy thinked about that :D
A Selfbondage CD Tray Opener Special Edition and a keyboard instead of a valve under your feet. Press any key in the keyboard and you'll be tied 10 minutes plus. And a shock (dog collar required)... o with an arduino board and a step motor... it can control the valve for the buttplugg... lots of ideas and few free time.

Greets from Barcelona
heeled

Post by heeled »

Lovely scenario !

Its quite simple to set up, but it is strict :D
I always just hate myself these moments, because i dont know why, but i just can`t get a plug in.. When i try to, i just feel shit and i dont want to do any SB anymore..
Should there be another way to do a scenario like this with tiptoes ?
diyguy

Post by diyguy »

Hi,

Very nice work and clear images! Would love to see how you made a chastity belt!

Diyguy
Do it yourself bondage stuff to get yourself in self bondage :D
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

LockedBoots wrote:Lovely scenario !

Its quite simple to set up, but it is strict :D
I always just hate myself these moments, because i dont know why, but i just can`t get a plug in.. When i try to, i just feel shit and i dont want to do any SB anymore..
Should there be another way to do a scenario like this with tiptoes ?
There are buttplugs with a hole through so they let get out the air inside the anus and there are more comfortable than normal ones.
Maybe you've tried one very long, why you just don't try a little one (if you think that the little is going to fall think it twice... you can always make it wider at the base with insulating tape... :twisted: ).

You can try to change the valve for a keyboard and use the Selfbondage CD Tray Opener Simple Version as release method. So everytime you don't stand on your toes you will gain 10 minutesplus of time waiting for the key (10 minutes plus being on tiptoes and with nippleclamps should be VERY LONG time)
http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =28&t=4035
Here you'll find the program talk about above.

diyguy wrote:Hi,

Very nice work and clear images! Would love to see how you made a chastity belt!

Diyguy
Thank you! Please, read the post where I say that mine's not a chastity blet exactly... it just keeps the buttplug inside me and without the keys or a pair of scissors I'm not able to remove the plug.
BondageGames

Post by BondageGames »

Hmm. Can't believe no one mentioned this. If the plug over-inflates, it could potentially burst inside of you. Granted, these things are reasonably strong, if you're bound for too long and have to step down many times, the plug could pop inside of you.

Overall, though it's a great scenario!
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

BondageGames wrote:Hmm. Can't believe no one mentioned this. If the plug over-inflates, it could potentially burst inside of you. Granted, these things are reasonably strong, if you're bound for too long and have to step down many times, the plug could pop inside of you.

Thaks for advicing.

I know my limits and during this scenario if I feel that I can't hold any more pumps I'll have to stay on my hells and deal with my nipples and the chain under my feet 'til the key falls.

That's one of the good things of the computer release method: it let you be more accurated with the duration of the session.
Anyway I'm thinking about a program that let you choose the maximum times that the pump can be inflated and that can inflate it with a step motor (arduino board needed again).

You can also change the pump for an Electrical switch under your heels... everytime you press it you can activate a motor that spanks you, or a teens unit... :whip: ( no computer needed)

Greets from Barcelona
BondageGames

Post by BondageGames »

qwerty212 wrote:
You can also change the pump for an Electrical switch under your heels... everytime you press it you can activate a motor that spanks you, or a teens unit... :whip: ( no computer needed)

Greets from Barcelona
Hey now, there's no reason to hand out rewards in this scenario ;)
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

BondageGames wrote:Hmm. Can't believe no one mentioned this. If the plug over-inflates, it could potentially burst inside of you. Granted, these things are reasonably strong, if you're bound for too long and have to step down many times, the plug could pop inside of you.

OK, how about this...
the butt-plug has a slow leak..
The more you pump, the more it inflates, but it will leak back down.

OK, not the plug, but the line to it, or the pump itself.
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
BondageGames

Post by BondageGames »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:

OK, how about this...
the butt-plug has a slow leak..
The more you pump, the more it inflates, but it will leak back down.

OK, not the plug, but the line to it, or the pump itself.
Personally, I can't see this being fool-proof. If there's a slow leak, that will just let you lose the discomfort if you want to. Otherwise pumping it at the same pace would probably still only delay the same popping fate.

I'll admit it sounds like a good idea, but thinking about it practically, I don't think it would work.
redone

Post by redone »

Still, it sounds like a ton of fun. Would love to know how it goes for someone.
lj

Post by lj »

qwerty212 wrote:

I know my limits and during this scenario if I feel that I can't hold any more pumps I'll have to stay on my hells and deal with my nipples and the chain under my feet 'til the key falls.
this is unrealistic. You simply cannot guarantee to "deal with" your nipples etc. so you really should have a fail-safe second release. The only alternative I can think of is to have a pressure relief valve that will prevent the plug inflating past a safe pressure (size)

I'd also advise a test run with non-secure bondage just to make sure you aren't giving yourself an impossible scenario.
be a switch, double the fun :-)