Tiptoes fun

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
qwerty212

Re: Tiptoes fun

Post by qwerty212 »

lj wrote:
qwerty212 wrote:
BondageGames wrote:Hmm. Can't believe no one mentioned this. If the plug over-inflates, it could potentially burst inside of you. Granted, these things are reasonably strong, if you're bound for too long and have to step down many times, the plug could pop inside of you.

Overall, though it's a great scenario!
I know my limits and during this scenario if I feel that I can't hold any more pumps I'll have to stay on my hells and deal with my nipples and the chain under my feet 'til the key falls.
this is unrealistic. You simply cannot guarantee to "deal with" your nipples etc. so you really should have a fail-safe second release. The only alternative I can think of is to have a pressure relief valve that will prevent the plug inflating past a safe pressure (size)

I'd also advise a test run with non-secure bondage just to make sure you aren't giving yourself an impossible scenario.
Totally agree with you. I've made a test without being bound and 45 minutes become very long :D
I'll play this scenario for real as soon I get the house for my own.

This is how I keep my buttplug on place (it looks like that one):

First of all we need a keyring (one of those that you have to use a screwdriver to separate the coils) and two chains.

The diameter of the keyring must be enough to let the tubes and cables of the buttplug pass though it. The long of the chains depends on every user.

I also have a cheap cotton belt that I secure to me with a padlock:

So when we'll get the plug inserted into us the whole thing may look like this:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The single chain goes to the back and as it is not long enough to arrive to the belt we will fasten it (and secure it) with a ziptie:

Finally we will make the same in the fronside with the longest chain with two zipties:
diy chastity 6.jpg
In that way I can't take the buttplug even reaching it with the hands.

Greets from Barcelona
Last edited by qwerty212 on 30 Sep 2011, 00:02, edited 4 times in total.
Helpless

Post by Helpless »

Your idea is a major turn on and looks like a lot of fun! Love the tip toe scenarios! Sadly I don't have an inflatable plug. :(
Compliments on your photo editing/ presentation. Very hot!
ToySoldier

Post by ToySoldier »

I just tried this scenario, but with a less hardcore version. And it is very much fun.

Collar chained to wall : check
Cloverclamps chained to wall: check
Inflatable plug (large size) bound with rope so it cannot pop out : check
Cuffed and connected ankles: check
Hands cuffed behind the back: check

Instead of using an icerelease or timed release, I put the handcuff-keys in a string bound to the chain of the handcuffs. In this way I can always get to the key and unlock myself. (is that cheating?) I didnt last for long, before I unlocked the cuffs and realesed my self. :-)

Merry christmas to you all.
ToySoldier
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

If you want out at any time, use this as the primary release, or as a back-up:
Cuff keys out of reach...
Nipple clamps= clothes pins...
That way, if you really need out, all you gota do is back up and pull the pins off, then you are free...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
kate

Post by kate »

Being a bit of a wuss when it comes to by bum I was going to check the release valve on the plug I have. Assuming I can set it to slowly release say over 10 seconds that covers the danger of an ever inflating plug.

the plug reinflating to one pump isn't quite as bad on the risk scale as it repeatedly inflating, but it'd still make me jump to have it grow each time.
Jimbobofmoo

Post by Jimbobofmoo »

Hi there.

I spotted this post and thought it was excellent. Well done on the idea!

The only way I thought it could be changed or improved on was instead of using an inflatable butt plug, insert an inflatable enema nozzle, or bardex plug. Next get a large enema bag and hang it on the wall just below the waist. The idea is not for water to enter in via gravity.

Next you need an inline Higginson enema syringe like this:-

..Connect this to the bag and tubing and place this under your foot instead of the inflatable butt plug pump. The idea being every time you settle back down on your feet you will get a squeeze bulb of water in your bum which you cannot push out because of the bardex/enema plug. This will continue until you either empty the bag and get air, or you escape via your release mechanism.
The water cannot get back out as the syringe has a 1 way valve to prevent water going backwards so it's guaranteed to fill you up slowly. :D
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

That is the idea of the scenario instead of a swicth that causes pain... that every time that you fail you will feel as you are filled (with air or water, I don't mind) and is something that remains all the session long.

This is how do enlarge the tubes from the pump to the toes:

Just plugging tubes one inside the other. just ask in your local hardware store for pneumtic tubes.

Greets from Barcelona
Selflover

Post by Selflover »

Hey there!

So I just joined and found this post, and I've got to say: I'm VERY interested in giving this a shot! :wink:

The main thing I'm curious about though is how I can set up my inflatable plug so that it can be inflated electronically. You had mentioned that a 'step motor' could be used in order to inflate the plug. Do you have a guide I could go by on how I should go about setting this up? I'm totally new to electronics and working with step motors or Arduino boards for that matter, so any help (pictures or diagrams especially!) would be GREATLY appreciated!
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Selflover wrote:Hey there!

So I just joined and found this post, and I've got to say: I'm VERY interested in giving this a shot! :wink:

The main thing I'm curious about though is how I can set up my inflatable plug so that it can be inflated electronically. You had mentioned that a 'step motor' could be used in order to inflate the plug. Do you have a guide I could go by on how I should go about setting this up? I'm totally new to electronics and working with step motors or Arduino boards for that matter, so any help (pictures or diagrams especially!) would be GREATLY appreciated!
Hello Selflover.

The best way of using a pump would be a valve operated by an Arduino an a relay (there was an user that posted that he did it).

I have created a pain.exe to interact with an Arduino just setting to HIGH or LOW a pin with a maximum amount of times to prevent overinflation.

You can get it here:

Inside the zipp you will find the pain.exe (the program that will inflate your pump),A .dll taht must be placed in the same folder where you want to execute your pain.exe, a .ino file with the sketch to upload to your Arduino:

Code: Select all

/* Sketch Name..: Pain.pde to turn pin 13 HIGH or LOW state due to COM port data recieved
 * Author.......: Qwerty212
 * Email......: qwertybcn121@gmail.com
 * Description..: Turn a digital pin either on or off using an AutoIt program
 *                       comunicating using a serial connection.
 * Date Created.: 01/04/2013
 */

// Include Function Library
//#include

int val = 0; // a value accumulated from data on the serial port
int led = 13;//Put another numbr of pin if you need to change it

void setup()
{
  Serial.begin(9600);
  pinMode(led, OUTPUT);
  digitalWrite(led, LOW); // turn pin 13 to LOW before sart playing
}

void loop()
{
  if ( Serial.available())
  {
    char ch = Serial.read();
    if(ch >= '0' && ch <= '9'){ // is ch a number?
      val = ch; // then val = to the recieved number
      if(val = 0){// if the arduino get a 0 from the serial port
        digitalWrite(led, HIGH); // turn pin 13 to HIGH
        delay(50);
      }
      else if(val = 1) // if the arduino get a 1 from the serial port
      {
        digitalWrite(led, LOW); // turn pin 13 to low
        delay(50);
      }
    }
  }
}
and a .ini file to configure how your pain.exe will work:

[Settings]
COM_Port=4
Time_Sleep=1000
Max_Punishment=10
Agreggated_Punishment=0
In the ini file just set the com port, the time that the pin will be set at hihg state, the maximum allowed punishment (to prevent overinflation of the plug) andthe actual agreggatted punishment (edit the ini file and set it to 0 every time you start a new session).

If you want to use a Stepper motor or a Servomotor to operate with your inflatable plug you just need to edit the Arduino sketch to react different to the data recieved via the serial port. (you are gong to need a servo with a huge torque)

Here you can also take a look at the source of the pain.exe:

#include 'CommMG.au3'
#include <resources.au3>
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon=icon.ico

Global $File = @ScriptDir & "\Settings.ini"

If Not FileExists($File) Then
	IniWrite(".\Settings.ini", "Settings", "COM_Port", "4")
	IniWrite(".\Settings.ini", "Settings", "Time_Sleep", "1000")
	IniWrite(".\Settings.ini", "Settings", "Max_Punishment", "0")
	IniWrite(".\Settings.ini", "Settings", "Agreggated_Punishment", "0")
EndIf

;Internal for the Serial UDF
Global $sportSetError = ''
_CommSetDllPath(@ScriptDir & "\commg.dll");The dll must be i the same folder that the pain.exe

;COM Vars
Global $CMPort = IniRead(".\Settings.ini", "Settings", "COM_Port", "4");Read the ini file for the COM Port to be used, default is 4
Global $CmBoBaud = 9600 ; Baud
Global $CmboDataBits = 8 ; Data Bits
Global $CmBoParity = "none" ; Parity
Global $CmBoStop = 1 ; Stop
Global $setflow = 2 ; Flow

;Sleeping Time
Global $TimeSleep = IniRead(".\Settings.ini", "Settings", "Time_Sleep", "1000");Read the ini file for the time that the pin will be set at HIGH.
; REMEMBER Time in MILISECONDS!!!

;Max Times that you want to be punished
Global $MaxPunishment = IniRead(".\Settings.ini", "Settings", "Max_Punishment", "0");Read the ini file for the max number
;of punishment allowed (prevents overinflated pumps
; REMEMBER that 0 equals to INFINITE punishment

_CommSetPort($CMPort, $sportSetError, $CmBoBaud, $CmboDataBits, $CmBoParity, $CmBoStop, $setflow)
_CommSetRTS(0)
_CommSetDTR(0)

Global $AgreggatedPunishment = IniRead(".\Settings.ini", "Settings", "Agreggated_Punishment", "0");Read the ini file for the current
;number of punishment you have recived till the moment.

If $MaxPunishment <> 0 And $AgreggatedPunishment <= $MaxPunishment Then ;if you are playing with a maximun allowed punishment then...
	Local $newAgreggatedPunishment = $AgreggatedPunishment + 1
	IniWrite(".\Settings.ini", "Settings", "Agreggated_Punishment", "0");We write the new value of agreggated punishment in the .ini
	Sleep(20)
	_CommSendString("1");send data through Com port to set pin to HIGH
	Sleep($TimeSleep);Sleep the required miliseconds
	_CommSendString("0");send data through Com port to set pin to LOW
	Sleep(20)
	_CommCloseport()
	Exit
EndIf

If $MaxPunishment = 0 Then ;if you are playing without a maximun allowed punishment then...
	Sleep(20)
	Sleep(20)
	_CommCloseport()
	Exit
EndIf

If $MaxPunishment <> 0 And $AgreggatedPunishment > $MaxPunishment Then
	_CommCloseport()
	Exit
EndIf
Greets from Barcelona
Selflover

Post by Selflover »

qwerty212 wrote:
Selflover wrote:Hey there!

Hello Selflover.

The best way of using a pump would be a valve operated by an Arduino an a relay (there was an user that posted that he did it).

I have created a pain.exe to interact with an Arduino just setting to HIGH or LOW a pin with a maximum amount of times to prevent overinflation.

You can get it here:

Inside the zipp you will find the pain.exe (the program that will inflate your pump),A .dll taht must be placed in the same folder where you want to execute your pain.exe, a .ino file with the sketch to upload to your Arduino:

/* Sketch Name..: Pain.pde to turn pin 13 HIGH or LOW state due to COM port data recieved
 * Author.......: Qwerty212
 * Email......: qwertybcn121@gmail.com
 * Description..: Turn a digital pin either on or off using an AutoIt program
 *                       comunicating using a serial connection.
 * Date Created.: 01/04/2013
 */

// Include Function Library
//#include

int val = 0; // a value accumulated from data on the serial port
int led = 13;//Put another numbr of pin if you need to change it

void setup()
{
  Serial.begin(9600);
  pinMode(led, OUTPUT);
  digitalWrite(led, LOW); // turn pin 13 to LOW before sart playing
}

void loop()
{
  if ( Serial.available())
  {
    char ch = Serial.read();
    if(ch >= '0' && ch <= '9'){ // is ch a number?
      val = ch; // then val = to the recieved number
      if(val = 0){// if the arduino get a 0 from the serial port
        digitalWrite(led, HIGH); // turn pin 13 to HIGH
        delay(50);
      }
      else if(val = 1) // if the arduino get a 1 from the serial port
      {
        digitalWrite(led, LOW); // turn pin 13 to low
        delay(50);
      }
    }
  }
}
and a .ini file to configure how your pain.exe will work:

[Settings]
COM_Port=4
Time_Sleep=1000
Max_Punishment=10
Agreggated_Punishment=0
In the ini file just set the com port, the time that the pin will be set at hihg state, the maximum allowed punishment (to prevent overinflation of the plug) andthe actual agreggatted punishment (edit the ini file and set it to 0 every time you start a new session).

If you want to use a Stepper motor or a Servomotor to operate with your inflatable plug you just need to edit the Arduino sketch to react different to the data recieved via the serial port. (you are gong to need a servo with a huge torque)

Here you can also take a look at the source of the pain.exe:

#include 'CommMG.au3'
#include <resources.au3>
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon=icon.ico

Global $File = @ScriptDir & "\Settings.ini"

If Not FileExists($File) Then
	IniWrite(".\Settings.ini", "Settings", "COM_Port", "4")
	IniWrite(".\Settings.ini", "Settings", "Time_Sleep", "1000")
	IniWrite(".\Settings.ini", "Settings", "Max_Punishment", "0")
	IniWrite(".\Settings.ini", "Settings", "Agreggated_Punishment", "0")
EndIf

;Internal for the Serial UDF
Global $sportSetError = ''
_CommSetDllPath(@ScriptDir & "\commg.dll");The dll must be i the same folder that the pain.exe

;COM Vars
Global $CMPort = IniRead(".\Settings.ini", "Settings", "COM_Port", "4");Read the ini file for the COM Port to be used, default is 4
Global $CmBoBaud = 9600 ; Baud
Global $CmboDataBits = 8 ; Data Bits
Global $CmBoParity = "none" ; Parity
Global $CmBoStop = 1 ; Stop
Global $setflow = 2 ; Flow

;Sleeping Time
Global $TimeSleep = IniRead(".\Settings.ini", "Settings", "Time_Sleep", "1000");Read the ini file for the time that the pin will be set at HIGH.
; REMEMBER Time in MILISECONDS!!!

;Max Times that you want to be punished
Global $MaxPunishment = IniRead(".\Settings.ini", "Settings", "Max_Punishment", "0");Read the ini file for the max number
;of punishment allowed (prevents overinflated pumps
; REMEMBER that 0 equals to INFINITE punishment

_CommSetPort($CMPort, $sportSetError, $CmBoBaud, $CmboDataBits, $CmBoParity, $CmBoStop, $setflow)
_CommSetRTS(0)
_CommSetDTR(0)

Global $AgreggatedPunishment = IniRead(".\Settings.ini", "Settings", "Agreggated_Punishment", "0");Read the ini file for the current
;number of punishment you have recived till the moment.

If $MaxPunishment <> 0 And $AgreggatedPunishment <= $MaxPunishment Then ;if you are playing with a maximun allowed punishment then...
	Local $newAgreggatedPunishment = $AgreggatedPunishment + 1
	IniWrite(".\Settings.ini", "Settings", "Agreggated_Punishment", "0");We write the new value of agreggated punishment in the .ini
	Sleep(20)
	Sleep(20)
	_CommCloseport()
	Exit
EndIf

If $MaxPunishment = 0 Then ;if you are playing without a maximun allowed punishment then...
	Sleep(20)
	Sleep(20)
	_CommCloseport()
	Exit
EndIf

If $MaxPunishment <> 0 And $AgreggatedPunishment > $MaxPunishment Then
	_CommCloseport()
	Exit
EndIf