Scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Dark_Lizerd

Scenario

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Here's a new one for ya...
I just thought of it looking out my windows
(Everyone has blue curtains, right?)
(K=key)
BND1.jpg
BND1.jpg (12.01 KiB) Viewed 9487 times
The nice thing is that you can get out anytime you want.

Requirement:
A window with 2 hanging curtains that will slide to the sides to open.
2, or 4 cuffs, 2 for wrists, (and 2 for the ankles).
2, or 4 locks.

Setup:
install 2 ring hooks to the top 2 corners of your front window.
could add 2 more rings at the bottom 2 corners.
tie 2 cords to the same side curtains, IE: Right side of left curtain and left side of right curtain.
(That way, when you pull the cord, it will open the curtains.)
Run the cord through the rings on the sides, so that pulling the cord will open the curtains. (test for easy operation and no snags)
On the left cord, about 4 inches from the end tied to the curtain, tie the key for the left lock, do the same for the right cord, and key.
Now, the only way to get the keys is to open the curtains.

Now, for you:
Strip, or go as bare as you dare.
Attach any toys you want, you know, just to pass the time.
Lock your ankles to the lower 2 rings so that you stand facing the window with your legs spread.
Lock you left wrist to the left ring, and the right wrist to the right ring.

Now, anytime you want to get free, pull each cord to pull the key towards your hands, opening the curtains, and putting yourself on display.
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
cdinbonds

Re: Scenario

Post by cdinbonds »

I like this!

It will take some experimenting to find the right cord lengths, and determine if you can get the key into the lock. If the window is small enough, the right hand should be able to unlock the left and vice versa. If the window is larger, you may have to unlock the left hand with the left hand.

Also, make sure the curtains can open freely. I know the ones in my house won't work for this, due to the way they are hung. The curtain rods will also have to be strong and attached very securely, which is not always the case.

Nice idea though, and when I move, I am going to be sure to set up the curtains with this in mind, so I can put my slave in this predicament! :twisted:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Glad you like...
but the plan was... left key opens left lock, right key opens right key...
Altho... if the key was on the other end of the cord,
you could get the key dangling on the right cord,
pull it over to the left wrist to unlock it,
but, you would need the left wrist tied short and the right wrist has a longer cord.
that way you could reach from right to left, but not left to right, else you could bring your
wrist together in the middle and not open the curtains.

Or you could go with this:
add a weight to the cords and you hold the weight in your hand.
If you drop the weight you can get the key, but, the weight will open the curtain.

this could work for vertical blinds as well... drop the weight and the blinds will open...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
BondageGames

Post by BondageGames »

I love this! I've been intrigued by the Revelation scenario from day 1 on Boundanna, but I just can't do it thanks to having "normal" blinds. I'll eventually try this.

Good job! :D

EDIT: Can you think of any name for this? I'll suggest it be put on the main site, but it will need a name of some sort if it gets there.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

How about:
"Freedom comes with a price."
or "Freedom at a Price."

I did think of Ver #3, but power got knocked out before I got it sent, but...
well, looks like it did go out.

If this does get accepted for main page display, it will need a little dressing up first.
(And thanks for the vote of confidence...)
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:If this does get accepted for main page display, it will need a little dressing up first.
Please go ahead and do so as I would like to add it to the main site. :mrgreen:
A glass of water longing for the ocean.
BondageGames

Post by BondageGames »

anna wrote:
Dark_Lizerd wrote:If this does get accepted for main page display, it will need a little dressing up first.
Worst case scenario (no pun intended >.>) it could be called Revelation v2. Not that it's a creative name or anything, but it fits the bill if nothing else does.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

BondageGames wrote:
anna wrote:
Worst case scenario (no pun intended >.>) it could be called Revelation v2. Not that it's a creative name or anything, but it fits the bill if nothing else does.

Well then, a re-write and dress-up it will be... :)
I'll re-look at the others to match the format.
And thanks, I think getting on the main site scenario page is kinda like winning the Nobel Prize or something like that... :) :)
Maybe the "bow-tie" award???

"How Show Will You Go"??? :shock: :?: :?:

Just thought of a devious variation...
each hand has a ring of keys...
Once the curtains start to open, you can't close them, especially if you use weights!!!
Dark_Lizerd

Scenario: "Revelation v2"

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

OK, I looked it over, added some changes, but I kept it mainly like it was.
I added a new pic:
BND1.jpg
and the description:
(OK, no .txt file...)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's a new one for ya...
I just thought of it looking out my windows

The nice thing is that you can get out anytime you want.
"Revelation v2"
"Freedom has it's price."

Requirement:
A window with 2 hanging curtains that will slide to the sides to open.
2, or 4 cuffs, 2 for wrists, (and 2 for the ankles).
2, or 4 locks.

Setup:
Install 2 ring hooks to the top 2 corners of your front window.
Could add 2 more rings at the bottom 2 corners.
for Var #1, 1 more ring above the window in the middle.

Tie 2 cords to the same side curtains, IE: Right side of left curtain and left side of right curtain.
(That way, when you pull the cord, it will open the curtains.)
Run the cord through the rings on the sides, so that pulling the cord will open the curtains. (test for easy operation and no snags)
On the left cord, about 4 inches from the end tied to the curtain, tie the key for the left lock, do the same for the right cord, and key.
Now, the only way to get the keys is to open the curtains.

Now, for you:
Strip, or go as bare as you dare.
Attach any toys you want, you know, just to pass the time.
Could add a gag to silence the wining
Add a blindfold so that you can't tell if you accidentally open the curtains some nor if anyone is watching the show.
Lock your ankles to the lower 2 rings so that you stand facing the window with your legs spread.
Lock you left wrist to the left ring, and the right wrist to the right ring.

Now, anytime you want to get free, pull each cord to pull the key towards your hands, opening the curtains, and putting yourself on display.

Var #1:
Tie the cord to the curtain and run to each ring, IE: from left side of right curtain (middle of window) to right ring to cuff for right wrist. Same for the left wrist.

The keys, several will require more time to unlock providing more time to be on display, will be attached to a ring installed above the middle of the window, and hanging directly before your face acting as a reminder of what you will need to do to get free.

To get free, you will need to bring your hand together which will open the curtains, and as long as your hands are locked, you cannot close them.
On the key ring, add 1 key that will unlock the key set so that you can remove the keys and unlock your legs.

Var #2:
Install 2 1/2 in tubes on each side of the window.
Add a second cord that will tie onto the curtain, at the middle, run through the side rings, down through the tubes back up to the side rings, add a weight that is heavy enough to open the curtains when dropped and doesn't reach the floor, and a small "S" hook that will hold the weight so that the curtains do not open during set-up.

Now, when you are in place, spread and secured, take each weight and drop the "S" hook.
You will now need to hold the weight to keep the curtains from opening.
When you are ready to get free, drop the weights, which will open the curtains, grab the keys and go through the keys to find each one to open the locks.
Now with your hands free, you cannot close the curtains because the weights will just re-open them. You will need to open all the locks to get free of the window and get the "S" hooks re-installed to close the curtains again.

Var #2a:
Add a box that will cover the keys, and lock it with an extra key frozen in ice.
Now, you will need to wait for that key to be free before you start unlocking any keys.
The iced key could be in a bowl under the window and need to be melted before you can start getting free.
And if you are blindfolded, you have no way to tell when the ice melts, and if you try to get free early, and the ice is not melted, you will be on display until it melts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is a few new twists that will really make this one a challenge.
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Perfect!

It is available here: http://boundanna.com/html/en_scen_thepr ... eedom.html

I took the liberty to change the name a bit. Let me know if it is not acceptable. I want to avoid using things like ' as much as possible.
A glass of water longing for the ocean.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

The price of Freedom... I like it!! :D :D
One of my ideas as the other way around:
"Freedom at a price"... ( I think, I'll have to check my notes...) :?:

Now I have bragging rights!!! :D
I'm posted... I'm posted!!! :D :D :hi:

And anyway, thanks...
BondageGames

Post by BondageGames »

Anna, that turned out perfectly!

Good job Liz! :D