Year long dare

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
kate

Year long dare

Post by kate »

Hello everyone, been a while since i've been here (more than 8 pages new posts :gag: ).

I wanted to spend more time enjoying my feminine side so I made a list of things I have, or that I can do, and then assigned points to each item based upon difficulty to do. Once this was done I then picked a target to hit and started recording my activities per hour per day. I did fail the yearly challenge, but I did start on the 18th last year, which is tomorrow, so i'm really tempted to try again see if i can beat last years value.

Its quite a bit of work to get setup, and you need someone else to assign you points against your items really if you're to be fair.

Two main benefits that I enjoyed, firstly is the fact that I have a diary of what i've done this past year, and secondly when you have that "I don't know what to wear" feeling its handy as you wear what you need to in order to get your points high :D

I'll be making some sense of my notes in a spreadsheet to use again this year hopefully, if there interest I can send people the framework of the spreadsheet so that you don't have to do that yourselves, but not sure this one is for everyone

Few examples

4" strappy heels were 25 points per hour, with 4" boots 20 points (boots being easier to walk in) whilst my 7" boots were 50 points per hour. My rubber maid outfit got 25% more point if i had the hood on too, etc.

Anything locked, or to work gained another 1, or 2% value, red and pink lip and nail shades got points whereas less daring colours didn't get points.

Sure you can see the potential, most here are more twisted than I am :hi:
scootz0112

Re: Year long dare

Post by scootz0112 »

I really like the idea of this maybe not for a year but even a week holiday or something. Sounds good :mrgreen:
aragon33

Post by aragon33 »

This is a great idea. I remember a few years ago I made a very heavily modified version of Virtual Mistress that was all based on a point system and instead of being out of 100 points it was out of 1000. I would love to take a look at your database sometime, it might give me a few more ideas for mine. I have not used it in a few years (as I said) but when I did the longest I made it using it was 3 months. So I commend you on making an entire year!
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

yeah, the idea is sound for all sorts of occasions!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

If you still have any notes from this experience, please share them with me. I am looking for a similar points system. Please reply to this thread, or Private Message me.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠