How to do forced urine drinking

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Cindy123

Re:

Post by Cindy123 »

slkdyk wrote:Today I received the last of equipment I needed to put together the scenerios that Cindy has so very carefully drawn. I have combined sitting and standing. I will be sitting but will have the waterpik pump the nasty liquid into a gag with a nozzel that has 4 small holes that cant be stopped up with your tongue. I have a timer that is able to be set for intervals as small as 1 sec. I have been testing it to find the time needed to pump one mouthful/swallow. I can also set it to come on 8 different time when ever I want. I think 8 random mothfuls over an hour or so should be just the ticket. I have the waterpik with gag/nozzel on the end of the tube. I have a chair that I have used before so there is nothing new with the restraints or the release. I finally received what is called a texas or external cathater for males that fits over the penis with a tube to fill the waterpik. Just put the catater tube in the water pic and start the timer just before locking the last cuff. Need to drink lots of water first. I have the timer already programed and will most likely forget the intervals by the time I get some time for this. I hope next week. Cant wait until next week.
This is how one of the guys did this, 8 times in a hour sounds like a lot to me, but remember he has a catheter tube, so the subject flows all the time.
Remember! drinking a lot of water is the key to keeping the urine diluted, you can barley taste it :)
I am not sure of all the details to make it work for men, but here is a guy that has done it.
Sin :gag: :whip:
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
richard058

Re: How to do forced urine drinking

Post by richard058 »

I decided to try forced urine drinking using the set-up shown by Cindy. I had to make a few alterations as I didn't have a water pic. I set up a second container for my urine and connected it with a tube to the container containing warm water. I started by drinking lots of water a couple of hours before doing the bondage. I froze a rope in a glass of water for my escape method. After getting everything ready I poured my fresh urine in the 2nd container. I had the end tied of so that when ready, all I had to do was pull an attached string to release the tie and watch the urine flow. I tied myself in much the same manner as shown in the picture. I added a strap around my head then attached it to a hook above to pull my head up and to keep me from looking down to let the water/urine mix flow out of my mouth. I used a plastic golf ball with many holes in it for my gag. This kept me from using my tongue to stop the flow. I put it on tightly. I then turned the valve to adjust the flow to a slow trickle from the water container. It was just enough to force me to swallow but not gag. Tied tightly to the chair I tied my left hand to the side. I had put a slip knot in the rope from the block of ice and had it running through a round bolt in the chair. When the ice melted, I would be able to pull the rope through and free myself. Until then, I was stuck. I put the string from the tie around the urine container into my left hand to pull when ready and secured my right hand in the slip knot. Taking a deep breath I pulled the slip knot tight, I was bound to the chair only able to wiggle slightly, water trickling into my mouth. I looked up at the urine container then gave the string in my left hand a pull. The tie fell away and I watched as the urine flowed slowly down into the first container. I was breathing rapidly, heart pounding, swallowing water at first. In just a few moments I noticed the distinct taste change and knew I was drinking my own piss. I tried to spit it out but was unable to do so. I struggled against my bonds but my ice release was working perfectly. I swallowed rapidly to prevent my mouth from filling as this was difficult to take. Watching as the last of the water/piss mixture finally emptied into my mouth, I was then forced to sit in bondage, barely able to move, the smell of piss in my nostrils, the taste in my mouth, coughing and burping making the taste even more strong. The ice finally melted after 30 minutes or so and I was able to free myself. Not sure I'll do this again but it was a fantastic experience!!!