How to do forced urine drinking

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

You dont need that much equipment to do a session like that, my first bondage chair was a old chair I purchased at a garage sale, the water-pic and timer you can get on e-bay, in fact the cost of all my bondage gear(and I have a lot) is around 2,000.00. and where can you have this much fun for that sum?
Cindy 8)
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
huve

Post by huve »

This looks like a great deal of fun, i think i'll have a go one day.
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

Today I received the last of equipment I needed to put together the scenerios that Cindy has so very carefully drawn. I have combined sitting and standing. I will be sitting but will have the waterpik pump the nasty liquid into a gag with a nozzel that has 4 small holes that cant be stopped up with your tongue. I have a timer that is able to be set for intervals as small as 1 sec. I have been testing it to find the time needed to pump one mouthful/swallow. I can also set it to come on 8 different time when ever I want. I think 8 random mothfuls over an hour or so should be just the ticket. I have the waterpik with gag/nozzel on the end of the tube. I have a chair that I have used before so there is nothing new with the restraints or the release. I finally received what is called a texas or external cathater for males that fits over the penis with a tube to fill the waterpik. Just put the catater tube in the water pic and start the timer just before locking the last cuff. Need to drink lots of water first. I have the timer already programed and will most likely forget the intervals by the time I get some time for this. I hope next week. Cant wait until next week.
Sorry I couldn't answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment....
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

Sounds like your ready to go, a lot of people want to try this, so let everyone know how it goes.
Sin-Dee :D
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

If any members have done this session, please let us know how it went, there is a lot of interest in this subject.
Sin 8)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
jake

Post by jake »

Forced urine drinking is a weird one for me. When I'm aroused, I really like the idea of it, when I'm not, I think of it as really disgusting. I have never ever drunk unrine, never mind been forced to, so the experience would surely be one I would never forget!
peter

Post by peter »

I totally agree with xatm092--when i'm aroused i love the idea, when not it's disgusting, but that's part of the thrill.
Here are a couple of thoughts: a Wiffle golf ball (as someone else mentioned) should work well--lots of breathing holes, lots of room to let it run out if you decide you can't swallow, or can't swallow it all.
A session I hope to try: tube from benis sheath thru wiffle ball, which is tied in my mouth. A hogtie on the floor, with an ice timer release. Drink a lot of coffee, tea, 7up or something. If I can hold it long enough I won't have to piss in my own mouth. Holding it that long will be painful, if i can do it at all. letting it flow out of my mouth will be messy, swallowing i may not be able to make myself do.

Any thoughts?
jake

Post by jake »

Definitely do it.
Last edited by jake on 09 Dec 2006, 19:34, edited 1 time in total.
latexandheels

Post by latexandheels »

Hi there, I'm new to the board :) I've been into self-bondage and moderate cross dressing since I was a teen. Enough about me :lol:

Is it possible to free yourself with hands shackled apart like that? I'd think it would practically be impossible to insert the key into a lock on the wrist of the same hand... right?
clever

Post by clever »

i don't have any problems using one hand when it's a cuff with a padlock on it, like that. if it were a handcuff, i can see where there might be a problem, but you can usually grab the padlock and hold it in place while you insert and turn the key with your other fingers.
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

I am sorry, my drawing left out the padlock that holds the shackel to the chair and within easy reach of my hand.
Sin :oops:
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
xt

Post by xt »

slkdyk, where did you find that timer you have? One that can be set for intervals as short as one second? Obviously must be digital, but I can't think of who might have something like that. Thanks!
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

I found it on fleabay (130084456504). Yes it is digital. It has 8 programable events. Each event can be as short as 1 sec. I havent had much play time lately and need to work out the duration for the waterpic to deliver the proper amount. Dont want too much or too little. I was looking at it delivering about a mouthful everytime it came on. Let me know if you have trouble finding the timer.
Sorry I couldn't answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment....
readyrider53

a slow drip

Post by readyrider53 »

I would love to try it and yes drinking a lot of water first is a great idea knowing that if you piss it is yours to drink is even more of a treat. Oh and by the way I like the drawings please continue as it is easier for me to make something if I can see it. Maybe try and make the words a little bigger. Thanks
The besy way is the safe way !
adam_astronut

Post by adam_astronut »

Cindy123 wrote:If any members have done this session, please let us know how it went, there is a lot of interest in this subject.
Sin 8)
You could always just lend me your chair.... hell maybe even work out a way to document it on film as long as the names and faces are changed to protect the innocent.