Super Hogtie (Caution: partial nudity)

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
BondageGames

Super Hogtie (Caution: partial nudity)

Post by BondageGames »

(as named by an outside source)

THIS IS NOT MY WORK! I found it and think it is an AWESOME idea and figured I'd share it with you all. Also, I am not taking credit for anything other than bringing it to your attention. Unless you wanna add it to the main site.. then you can put my name on it :mrgreen: but dont tell! :gag: haha

This is the end of my text. Almost all of what you see will be the person(s)' ideas of whom I took this from

EDIT: for sourcing... http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/ ... ogtie.html

-------------------------------------------------------------

The body-arm coil - pictured below - at (7) is prepared in advance. Pretie a coil of 4, 6, or 8 loops so that it is a struggle to get it over your head and down over your arms. It should be pretty snug. Women, have the loops below your boobs will hold it in place. Men just have it snuggly around your chest.

Tie yourself in sequence...

The gag at (6) should be a simple between the teeth gag do that it won't restrict breathing.

If you lie on your side you can get your wrists into the wrist coil and cinch noose. Draw your wrists and ankles together by pulling the "pull cord" of the special ring device.

This hog tie can be augmented using two additional cinch nooses on the body-arm coil. These are placed under each arm pit between the arms and the chest.
Last edited by BondageGames on 08 Mar 2016, 09:49, edited 1 time in total.
bound_jenny

Re: Super Hogtie (Caution: partial nudity)

Post by bound_jenny »

This is my favorite because it's much stricter than the standard one. :D

Jenny.
BondageGames

Post by BondageGames »

bound_jenny wrote:This is my favorite because it's much stricter than the standard one. :D

Jenny.
I thought you, if no one else, would enjoy this one :wink:
Diana

Post by Diana »

The excellent old method, but in drawing would be not present a rigid corset that release was not fast.
waaaaaagh

Post by waaaaaagh »

any tips on how to do number 7 properly?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

waaaaaagh wrote:any tips on how to do number 7 properly?
That's basically a trial-and-error thing. You take a loop of rope that's about long enough to go four times around your chest and arms as shown in the diagram. Maybe a little longer. Make a knot at about where you think it will be snug without being overly tight (you do have to pass it over your shoulders to get it on and off). Test it. If it's nice and snug, doesn't slip (having boobs helps :mrgreen: ) and is relatively easy to get on and off, then you're OK. Otherwise, adjust the location of the knot to make it looser or tighter. Once you find the right spot, leave it alone and put it separately in your toy box so you don't have to repeat the process every time you want to tie yourself up.

And welcome aboard. :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
waaaaaagh

Post by waaaaaagh »

tried this out today, and it was awesome! best self-bondage session so far... :) i used tape for 1, 4 and 5, and rope for the rest. i also connected a rope from my gag to ankles (2). 7 was a bitch, but i managed to do it pretty good in the end :D i recommend this to anyone who likes bondage! :wink:
mad deskee

Post by mad deskee »

Hi

Sorry for bumping this old thread. :roll:

On some of the pictures related to the one in the beginning of this thread, it says that it was first publicited in Bondage Life vol 1 number 3. (I think its the picture with the ring device)
I happen to own that magazine number and am pretty shure that its not from that magazine number. I have number 1-7 and can't find the article in none of theese old magazines.

Anyone know which number of Bondage Life its from?

Best regards
the_bondage_guy

Post by the_bondage_guy »

Can you please emphasize on the last paragraph in your thread?

I've undergone this hogtie myself, except part 7 I wrap the rope around my chest then just squeeze my arms through. I would think preying the loops would be too loose or too tight not being able to get the loops around your arms.