Forced dildo suck

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Mr strain

Forced dildo suck

Post by Mr strain »

Hi all,

I need a scenario where I'm forced to have a big realistic dildo down my throat.
Ideally laying on my back on the bed and with my hands free.
Head off the edge of the bed....whatever.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Forced dildo suck

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Boundanna, Mr.Strain. Maybe hollow out a dildo, fill with water, and freeze a key in it to force participation? Perhaps use long chains on your wrists to allow you to use your hands, but keep you in the scenario, so there is a release incentive.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
lisa43

Re: Forced dildo suck

Post by lisa43 »

I lock my self to a chair, my feet are tire to the horizonal cross member between the two front legs of the chair with a 50 mm nylon strap that runs to the rear of the chair and around my waist where it is tightly secured. My leg are forced together with a strap that keep them from spreading. I run a nylon strap behind my neck and under both arms, this keeps my upper body pressed to the back of the chair. My wrists are secured with a short length of chain / chain dog collar with two pad locks, I add two chains to my wrists that are attached to ice filled socks ( there are two keys to the pad locks attached to the ends of the chains) This are the release devices (two). My little member is in a very small chastity device that has TENS pads inserted that are in contact with my penis. I use two TENS units, one is set at a low power that keeps my aroused and the other is set to the short unpleasant pulses. The TENS is set for a short, strong, pulse that is unpleasant. The dildo is positioned so that I must keep it in my mouth in order to press the normally close switch that is connected to the TENS unit. I am fully dressed in Fem and positioned in front of a full length mirror.

If you climax, you will want out but there is no way until the ice melts. Be careful