first stage over here

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
sonik

first stage over here

Post by sonik »

Hi all. This scenario has been possible thanks to an idea of another scenario that I saw here. I have adapted it to be able to do it with what I had.
First I placed the key of my handcuffs in the center of my room hanging from the ceiling where I could reach perfectly with handcuffed hands. I undressed (I love to tie myself naked), and I went as far as possible the key.
When he is far enough away, I began to tie my ankles, tied them with rope and made a rope separator bar. Then I tied my knees together with a cituron(*belt).
Before this, I got a chastity cage that I tied a kind of vibrator to have frustrated me the way.
Then I put a belt around my waist with a metal ring on my back and tied the eposas(*cuffs) with a padlock.
Then I put on a wide collar a blindfold and a ring garter harness.
When I was well tied, I hit a couple of laps to disorient myself and started looking for the key.
I loved.

(*translated) edited by LJ to aid understanding - many thanks for your post, sonik
sonik

Re: first stage over here

Post by sonik »

I would love it to be a little more annoying. I would love for you to give me ideas on how to do it and other scenarios.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I want to try improving on your dare, Sonik, because you have been so helpful to us here.
Maybe try putting ice in your underwear, and lock it so it can not be removed without your hanging release key. Or try putting something on the floor to walk on without shoes.
I am still learning. I hope I at least start up other thought processes for you. Thank you for your contributions, and I hope this helps. Shan'
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
sonik

Post by sonik »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I want to try improving on your dare, Sonik, because you have been so helpful to us here.
Maybe try putting ice in your underwear, and lock it so it can not be removed without your hanging release key. Or try putting something on the floor to walk on without shoes.
I am still learning. I hope I at least start up other thought processes for you. Thank you for your contributions, and I hope this helps. Shan'
thank you very much for answering. I like to tie myself naked, but maybe I try the ice. and what things on the floor could I put?
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

sonik wrote:thank you very much for answering. I like to tie myself naked, but maybe I try the ice. and what things on the floor could I put?
Lego bricks, we all (even vanillas') know how painful they are on bare feet :!:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
sonik

Post by sonik »

JIMDINI wrote:
sonik wrote:thank you very much for answering. I like to tie myself naked, but maybe I try the ice. and what things on the floor could I put?
Lego bricks, we all (even vanillas') know how painful they are on bare feet :!:
It would be very painful and I would like to try it, but I do not have it in my house
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Brake caliper shims. Staple loads (The way they load into a stapler before shooting them), mouse traps, bottle caps, (some diassembly required), plenty of possibilities to create a minefield.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
sonik

Post by sonik »

I love the idea, I'll try it when I can :twisted: