Forced Standing & Mental Predicament Scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
hasardo

Forced Standing & Mental Predicament Scenario

Post by hasardo »

Hi All,
I've been reading these forums for a long time but never posted anything.
Seeing as how I'll have some "alone time" soon, I thought I'd share some scenarios
I'm planning to do during that time.

Any comments, criticisms, suggestions or improvements are welcome.
This is scene 1 of 3 I've got planned. I'll post the others later.

1. FORCED STANDING
Like many, I have a thing for wearing high heels while tied up. However, actually
standing in heels for a prolonged period of time is a challenge and I'll often find
myself performing a scene where I'm on my knees or lying down to avoid having to stand.
I do find the thought of being forced to stand in heels for a lengthy time to be a
turn on though. Unfortunately I don't have any suitably placed anchor points or poles
to tie myself to, so I've devised this scenario.

Essential Equipment:
Bookcase or similar
Fragile Item eg: a glass
Something to act as a "hoop" (explained below)
High Heels
Collar with Ring.
Length of chain (approx 50cm) -or- solid rod (approx 50cm)
Wrist Restraints
Release Mechanism of your choice
Back up release mechanism of your choice

Optional Equipment:
I will be dressed in a French Maid's uniform.
I'll also be wearing a hood, a gag & nipple clamps.
I'll be in chastity & with a vibrating butt plug inserted and secured.
Add whatever toys you like.

Set Up:
1. Put on the high heels and collar.
2. Place the glass on a bookcase shelf. Make sure it is not too far from
the edge of the shelf (3cm or so should be fine), & level or higher than
the collar around your neck.
3. The hoop should be something you can place around the glass. First thing that
comes to mind is a large roll of masking tape with an internal diameter larger
than the glass.
4. Attach one end of the rod or chain to the hoop and place the hoop around the glass.
5. Now attach the other end of the chain or rod to the ring on your collar.
6. Make sure your release mechanisms are good to go, then lock your hands behind your back.

Concept:
You will be forced to stand out of fear of pulling the glass or other fragile item off
the shelf. If you try to lower yourself, the chain on your collar will pull the hoop
which in turn will pull the glass off the shelf causing it to break.
For safety, have some sort of barrier between you and the expected drop zone of the glass
if it was to fall. This is to prevent any glass flying towards you.
You will be forced to stand until your release mechanism allows you to un-cuff your hands
and undo the chain attached to your collar.

I'm going to attempt to find a way to do this scene with a solid rod in place of the chain.
This way I'll be forced to stand in the one spot, as any movement either backwards or forwards
will cause the glass to fall.
Obviously to do this I'm going to have to find a suitable place to put the glass so that it
can fall in either direction.

The mindfuck present in this scenario absent from others requiring being tied to anchor points or poles,
is the knowledge that there is nothing physically binding you in place & that it is possible for you to sit down.
It is your choice to remain standing.
That sort of "mental predicament" is a huge turn on for me, and one that I will look to incorporate into
the other scenarios I've got planned.

Credits:
I got my inspiration for this scenario from a comment by Dark_Lizerd regarding
"nipple anchors" in the thread "Forced Standing with no anchor points" by Zorkentine.

Any suggestions or improvements from the forum's collective kinky hive mind??
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Forced Standing & Mental Predicament Scenario

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to BoundAnna, hasardo! What I might recommend is filling the container (does not have to be made of glass) with a nasty liquid that will stain your floor or leave an odor if spilled.
Ever tried standing in heels too tall? (For me it's 6.5 inches, my ankles max out and my knees and hips try to keep me standing)
I can do 10-15 minutes at that, and eagerly await release. Usually fall right to the floor after. Have fun, and let us know if me, or we, can be of further help.
Shan'
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

For safety reasons I'd like to second Shannon's advice to use something nasty in an open, but “unbreakable“ container instead of glass.
There's also a certain risk of fainting if you actually manage to stand still for a prolongued time.
It has happened to me and many others among military forces while being ordered to stand still.

With e.g. an open tin can containig a bit of paint or maybe oil and precautions to fall softly the setup should be fairly safe.

Take care, have fun and make sure to tell us about it. :mrgreen:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
hasardo

Post by hasardo »

You're right, a plastic cup full of something nasty is a much better idea as opposed to a glass.
Honestly, I can't believe I didn't think of that seeing as how my standard backup release is the "ink jar" method.

This will eliminate any potential hazard caused by flying shards of glass, and if it does fall and make a mess... well I'm already dressed in my maids uniform, time to get scrubbing I guess.

Re: the risk of fainting.
I'm ex-army myself. I've seen countless people keel over during parades. It's been a while, but I still remember some of the tricks to keep circulation flowing through the legs ie: toe wiggling.
The reason I don't cuff my ankles or knees together is mainly to provide the temptation to sit, but this will also allow me to very carefully lift one knee at a time.

My two housemates are travelling overseas for two weeks in about a month's time. I'll have the house to myself for that period and that's when I intend to do a few scenarios. I'll do a write up about it then. That goes in the "True Stories" section I assume.
Till then you'll just have to wait, although I might get a chance to do a quick dry run over the weekend to demonstrate proof of concept. I'll post an update then if that goes ahead.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I agree here... a glass object would NOT be a good idea, so, try this...
Same set-up, but replace the glass with a weight, heavy enough to be uncomfortable, attached to something tender...
Or, several weights...
2 lighter ones for the nipples, but not heavy enough to pull off when they fall.
a heaver one to pull on the chastity device.
That way, nothing gets broken, and you get punished for moving.
Alt #1...
Have several weight for the chastity device, that way, every time you move,
a new weight falls and the punishment increases.

Alt #2:
Have the weights trigger, then increase, a TENS, or any shocking device, attached to your chastity device.
Can't suggest TENS on the nipples, so keep the weights there.

Alt #2a:
combine the weights AND TENS..
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I should try this with TENS connected to my shoes, the ones I am wearing right now :arrow: Nice way to throw my balance.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠