Need humiliating/disgusting ideas of how to hide chastitykey

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
dulwichj

Need humiliating/disgusting ideas of how to hide chastitykey

Post by dulwichj »

Hello

I've got an evening to myself soon and planning to have a session.

I've got full set of womens clothes, chastity belt, vibrating butt plug and considering a hitachi wand.

I love dressing up and putting myself in chastity but don't have much self control when I do.

While I love the idea of self bondage, I also won't have any backup people who could help me out. I've also never properly done self bondage yet, so not sure if this is the time.

What I was thinking was: in advance I could create some type of thing where the key was placed somewhere that would be humiliating/disgusting to get it. At a basic levle it might be in a bowl full of urine, but I kind of want to make it a bit more interesting than that. Shit is a hard limit for me, but I'm quite open to lots of other messy things and urine is a soft limit - I like to be pushed to do it and feel ultra humiliated afterwards. I also quite like the idea of a sort of russian roulette here.

What would you do? Or do you think I should just embark on a proper self bondage experience - and if so what for a first timer.
lj

Re: Need humiliating/disgusting ideas of how to hide chastit

Post by lj »

here's a simple idea.

freeze the chastity device key and a couple of padlock keys in the middle of a plastic cup full of urine. Attach them to a cord. Put the block of ice in a stocking or similar and set up a bondage scenario that puts the ice/stocking above your head, using the padlocks to secure the bondage, so you can't avoid the melting ice, but within reach of your finger-tips. At best you can grip the ice to help it melt more quickly.

As the ice melts, the stocking will extend allowing you to rip it open and extract the keys. The cord should be tied so the keys will drop to a position you can guarantee to reach them.

Have a back-up release!
be a switch, double the fun :-)