Self Bondage Ideas???

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Link419567

Self Bondage Ideas???

Post by Link419567 »

Hello all

I really enjoy self bondage but lately I've ran out of ideas my toys include ball gag nipple clamps handcuffs ankle cuffs under the bed bondage system, women panties women skirt women dress 2 dildos one is small I use normally for anal plug my other is real size dildo I believe 6 inches and a vibrator

Anyone have any ideas to help me out I'm almost always alone and I have a bed with bedposts I am yo for any scenario you guys have and open to endless orgasm
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Self Bondage Ideas???

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Link! What kind of self bondage do you enjoy? Strict? Predicament? Have you seen something somewhere you would like to imitate?
It sounds like you have some experience with this, but I would like to state my opinion on ball gags in self bondage use. They are not a no-no specifically for me, but in a strict situation that does not permit head/neck movement, one may find oneself struggling to breathe, or may choke on saliva.
My suggestion might be a hog tie if they are leather cuffs you are using, or a spread eagle. Have you seen our suggestions for timed release systems and back ups? Always worth a look, even for the experienced. Have fun and hope to hear more of your adventures.
Shan'
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Link419567

Post by Link419567 »

I like any type of bondage really! I just love being submissive I sometimes use my toys and torture myself bit I've run out ideas which is why I came here lol

I've never really had strict bondage I dont believe it sounds enticing I'd like to hear some ideas on that and a few on predicament I'm a Male I also love cbt

I've watched a few videos of things I'd like to imitate
Shannon SteelSlave

How about an outdoor dare? There must be a few around here someplace.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Link419567

Post by Link419567 »

I've never actually done outdoor that sounds interesting I'll look into it I'd like an outdoor dare sounds fun :D
lj

Post by lj »

welcome, Link.

OK, here's an idea to combine CBT and predicament bondage (I've done this, though I did have a Lady setting it up and adding a few incentives to move...)

You need a secure over-the head anchor (we used a door-hanger made from a short length of PVC pipe and some flat nylon tape conveniently finished with a D ring, but a DIY version is fine)

Then a spreader-bar wide enough to keep legs well apart.

Next, wrist and ankle cuffs. You can use rope for the ankles but cuffs are much safer for wrists. Plus padlocks/cable ties/zip ties for the wrist cuffs, we don't want you undoing them :twisted: ) and a spare padlock (or cable tie/zip tie for the Americans...)

Now a length on nylon cord, approx 4mm diameter (you'll understand why when you read on) and a couple of metres/yards long.

and finally an ice-release. My version was always a nylon mesh bag kindly supplied by washing powder tablet manufacturers, but a stocking does the same job. An ice cube goes in the bag/stocking toe. The bag/stocking now threads through a small ring or a chain link, whch is secured to your overhead anchor. The tie cord of the bag/stocking now gets securely tied to a D ring or similar. The idea is that the two sections can only be taken apart when the ice melts.

Now the set-up.

Tie a few loops of cord above and around your testicles, let the long end fall. Fit and lock your cuffs. Secure ankles to spreader bar.

Check how high your wrists will be when secured to the anchor point, they should be high enough to mean your legs need to be almost but not quite straight. Adjust if necessary.

Put yourself in that position and then judge how long the cord should be to force you to bend your knees to remove the tension on your balls! (this is why it's easier with a partner, they do this for you!)

The predicament is that once you are locked in, your arms are under some but not severe tension, but in the opposite direction so are your balls! To relieve the tension one one end, you add to the tension on the other. If your knees are slightly bent, it is very difficult to maintain the bend, so you need to straighten the legs, pulling on the balls, which tends to make you go back to bending the legs. And so on.

I strongly advise a small ice-cube ! 15 minutes of this and you will have very shaky legs and some rather sore parts of your anatomy. In my case, clover clamps were added just for fun (Hers, not mine :shock: )
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Link419567

Post by Link419567 »

I just recently tried that scenario out and I loved it!! It pulled my balls a lot which made me hornier!! I used a gag and drooled too it was sexy!!!

If anyone else has any other ideas please feel free to add to this :)
Shannon SteelSlave

Link, I would like to recommend at this time, that maybe you could post to new member introduction, give us a chance to greet you properly, learn what you might like, and hopefully spawn some new ideas. It is a great way to start your membership here, but entirely optional. See you there, maybe?
👠👠