Hogtied

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
LockedDummy

Hogtied

Post by LockedDummy »

So, I had a talk with The Boss today. She's demanded that I suffer an extended hogtie session. I've never spent any significant amount of time hogtied, so I'm not exactly sure what I'm in for. But I'm a captive, and I really don't have a choice. She commands, and I obey.

This will be a self-bondage session with intermittent remote supervision. She told me that she once had a slave hogtied for 8 hours during a live session. I believe her. I really want to beat that, or at least match it. But as I've said, this is new to me and I don't want to over promise. The penalty for bailing out will be an indefinite period of chastity. And I really fucking hate chastity.

So we agreed on four hours. The isolation and boredom are added torments that her other slave didn't have to deal with. He got to look at her the whole time!

The basic plan is to use locking soft leather cuffs. Wrists and ankles secured at each end of a single chain that runs parallel to my spine. Padlocks secure everything. All the keys go in a steel box secured by a timer padlock. A backup key goes into a second box that gets secured with a plastic numbered lock.

The Boss will be able to check in via skype whenever she wants. I have a super-secret skype account that only she knows about, so it's safe to set it up to automatically accept calls.

I'll take any suggestions for enhancements from there. But I'm trying to keep it pretty simple.
Adventures of an oppressed dummy....
https://lockeddummy.home.blog/

Twitter @LockedDummy
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Hogtied

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Your knees and shoulders take most of the brunt of a hog tie. You want to try to avoid cramping the back of your thighs by trying too hard to pull them toward your body. On my sides, I found the knee facing toward the ceiling to become stretched. So she just has a hog tie planned for you? Watch out there isn't some other surprise in store, such as an unexpected visitor. In some stories I have read, that is when they appear, with you at your weakest. Can't wait to hear about it, Locked Buddy.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠