Pole bound

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
english-gent

Pole bound

Post by english-gent »

Good afternoon kinksters,

I bought a bicycle maintenance stand a few years ago (for genuine vanilla reason!) but I’ve now realised it has kinky potential!

For those that don’t know, it’s a wide four legged base with a vertical pole that can be extended to above head height. I’ve tried some short bondage, and it’s very secure. It wouldn’t support my full weight, but it doesn’t seem to want to tip over at all, perhaps just slide around a little.

So, I was wondering if anyone had some suitably horrible scenarios and release mechanism? I have rope, leather lockable cuffs, plastic wrap, tape, gags, hood, zip ties, chastity cage, nipple clamps, clothes pegs, dildos and plugs. I normally secure my wrists with the leather cuffs (padlocked) and then use handcuffs to lock them together. That way I can cut the cuffs free in an emergency.

Length of time would be depending on how horrible the bondage is. I promise to post or share any photos as incentive!

Hopefully some evil ideas are forthcoming!

Much love,

EG
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Pole bound

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Can we see a picture? Does it have a square or tubular frame?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
english-gent

Post by english-gent »

https://www.pedalpro.com/media/catalog/ ... nd-2b2.jpg

This is the one. The tray in the middle comes off, as does the horizontal small bar and mount to leave a clean ish circular pole.

Hope that helps!
Shannon SteelSlave

Is it tall enough to hold your wrists up and put you on tip toes? Either way, might be dangerous. Securing your hands over your head for extended periods is dangerous, lose circulation in minutes. The neck would be another possibility, but again, too dangerous. It looks like it would be easy to trip over the legs. If it falls, odds are, you will too. Hate to tell you what you can't do. But I understand your drive. I have all kinds of partially dismantled furniture in my new house. Giving me all kinds of ideas......Maybe a table without a top would give you the same kinds of ideas I am having.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
english-gent

Post by english-gent »

It comes to just above head height, so probably wouldn’t work for hands above head anyway. I tried it with a gag around the pole, which held my head quite secure! Then rope around my body. I’m sure if I really lent forwards it might tip, but it certainly felt pretty stable!

I’m thinking next time maybe some plastic wrap, to ensure I’m nice and sticky afterwards!
Shannon SteelSlave

I was thinking more along these lines:
Stocks locked girl..jpg
Stocks locked girl..jpg (62.47 KiB) Viewed 5272 times
Just have to think about whether or not I can get into, and out of, it myself. (Maybe lock the feet first, then use an electronic timer lock on the violin. Have cutting pliers on an ice string as a back up.) Also, wondering if there is any way to force me to keep my back up straight, no laying down. Works those abs a bit. :whip:
👠👠
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: ...Also, wondering if there is any way to force me to keep my back up straight, no laying down. Works those abs a bit. :whip:
You might use bungee-cord to connect clover-clamps to the stocks you lock your feet in. If you use the right length you'll soon be forced to chose either more pain in the abs or more pull on the nipples. :twisted:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

A bungy connecting the stocks to the pole might also work, that'll probably get quite uncomfortable soon.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Shannon SteelSlave

Are you any good with wood working? I sometimes just see a piece of disassembled furniture, and with some 4th dimensional thinking, evil designs come to mind. Maybe you could come in to some junk furniture, give it some sanding, stain, shellac, and/or paint, then add shackles, chains, pillories, ect, and even daisy chain pieces together, strengthening with angle irons. Show me what you have. I'll see if I can eyeball it out loud for some ideas for you. You could still use that bike stand to hold some kind of torment device. I really didn't mean to discourage you, just trying to help realize your potential. :hi:
👠👠