New to SB

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Violetrope

New to SB

Post by Violetrope »

Hello,

A few months ago I started to get into SB, until now it was just a rope arround my ankles and an easy to remove pair of handcuffs.

My current SB gear is:
- Rope
- pad locks / combination locks
- Blindfold
- bullet fibe

Getting more gear is hard since my post delivery adress is at my parrents and they are against BDSM.

Any Ideas for a few Scenarios to try out? and maybe if there is gear (DIY) I can buy at the local hardware store? :oops:
Blacky

Re: New to SB

Post by Blacky »

There are quite a lot of items that can easily be used for SB and that look perfectly innocent in any other situation.
The most easily hidden ones are probably scarves and belts.

If you're looking for something to cause slight pain / discomfort: Clothespins and wooden spoons can deliver plenty of those. :twisted:

So my advice concerning hardware would be: Keep your eyes open and your phantasy vivid. You'll probably find quite a lot of useful things that don't even cost anything.

Scenarios of various degrees of intensity can be found on the main page.
As you didn't say a word about your likes and dislikes it is pretty close to impossible to come up with any reasonably well thought out scenario, unfortunately.

Anyways, I wish you lots of pervy fun and just by the way:
Welcome to the forum :hi:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Violetrope

Post by Violetrope »

Thank you for respondig.

Last night after my post i screened for a scenario (my flatmate was seposed to return saturday).
I saw the hogtie some one posted and thought "I'm free tomorrow and home alone so why not try it".

I prepaired the ropes, looked for some ductape under the kitchen sink to use as a gag. I locked a pair of sciccors with 2 combination locks I put on a random order incase my release wouldn't work. Knowing my luck I prepaired another (emergensie) pair of sciccors near my bedroom door. For the main (timed) release I filled a bucket (with holes in the bottum to release water) with some ice and attached a piece of rope to the handel, the other end of the rope was connected to a small wheigth with the key atached to it. When the ice would start to melt the holes in the bucked would release some weight of the bucket and after a set amount of water and Ice left the bucked the key would start to come down from the sealing.

I started to tie my self up first I did my legs after wich I dicided it might be fun to tease my self a bit. I grabbed my bulletfibe and turned it on on low speed. I gagged my self and put on my blindfold just for some extra trill. the bucked was filled to last about 1 hour before the key would drop down enabeling me to unlock the padlocks I used to secure the hogtie.

I was enjoying myself a lot not being able to move a lot and having a constant buzz thanks to the bulletfibe on my clinty. After what I think could have been half an hour I heared the front door opening. Scared as I was to be found like this I tried to get to the pair of scissors I left near the door. I could feel the edge of my bed the ment only a little bit further to my freedom, when suddenly I heared a knock on my door. My roommate was wondering if I was home since I didn't greet her when she knocked, when she noticed the lights where stil on she dicided to turn them off (lightswitch is halfway in my room) :oops: .

My heart might have skipped a few beats when I heared the door opening. The first thing she said was "wel wel having fun without me I see" after which she removed my blindfold and dicided I should be kept tied up for a bit longer, she grabbed both scissors I had prepeared incase the bucket would fail or some one entered the house.
She couldn't stop lauching as my cheeks started to get red from the shame of being found like this. After a few minutes passed she started to look arround the room for another pair of scissors but then she spotted the bucket filled with ice and dripping water. she didn't hesitate for a second and walked to the ice tray and filled the bucket with 2 times the ammount I put in myself. After trying to complain with the tape over my mouth she grabbed a piece of robe that was still on the bad and forced me into an even tighter tie after that she put the blindfold back on and before leaving the room she wispered "I hope you enjoy this just as much as I'm right now.

I tried to complain as much as I could but after she left the room I could hear the radio turn on and my effort to get her attention didn't work at all. After what felt like forever the key reached the ground and I was able to unlock myself. after removing all the rope and the fibe I went out of my room. When I opened she had left again leaving a note on the table counter saying: Next time I catch you in the act I will tease you a lot but release you after cya K.T.

For a first try to be bound for about an hour this was not what I had planned at all.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

sounds like she knew what she was doing! :wink: i would LOVE to hear about the next conversation you two had!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Violetrope

Post by Violetrope »

TNTBound wrote:sounds like she knew what she was doing! :wink: i would LOVE to hear about the next conversation you two had!
The next morning when she walked into the kitchen while I was having breakfast was embarrassing for me :oops: . The first thing she asked while trying to hold in her laughter was "Did you enjoy yourself last night?". My first response was "What do you think" still sore from being tied up for a lot longer then what I was used to.

After a few real bad jokes about not hearing me say anything when she entered the room :gag: . The feeling of embarrassment started to fade away, until she explained how she knew what she was doing the other night (making the hogtie even thighter). She herself had been into BDSM since she was about 18 or 19 years old ( she is 22 now). She explained that she like the idea of teasing me when she found me all tied up and helples against her. Before she continued talking she apoligised for if it was rude or not wanted in any way.

After telling her my own story why i did it and how I tied myself she came up with a preposal and a list of terms we would both sign if we agreed like a contract.
in short the preposal was about helping each other out if we wanted to try any sort of SB or bondage in general, this to make it saver for both of us and being able to get tied easier and in a lot more ways then posible by our selfs.
the rules are just to prevent a bad experiance.

After we made up a document we both signed it. it was almost 12:30 and I was planning on going to the local hardware store to look for some new stuff I could use.
But before I even put my plate in the dishwasher I got asked what gear I had and if I would like to she her's. After seeing what I had hidden behind my desk she looked a bit dissapointed. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to her room where she opend a big crate filled to the top with different kinds of outfits, toys, Bondage gear and a few books on how to tie different things. Fully excited about not having to hide it anymore she told me I could use her gear if we would do something and that she would like to try out a few ties on me she came up with after finding me all tied up.

Being a bit scared of what she might do to me I suggested that we would take turns tieing each other up with a maximum time of 1h for each tie. With a bright smile on her face she went through the crate looking for anything she needed to prepear. Today (arround noon) we will start with trying out 3 ties each and we discused what we Absolutly didn't want to do and both gave the list to the other. The last thing we talked about before heading out to work was the ideas we had on how to tie the other.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

LOL, i knew it! thats AWESOME that you have someone to play with now!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
sonik

Post by sonik »

Guuuuau, it's amazing to find someone like that without knowing it, congratulations.
Rogue-Kat

Post by Rogue-Kat »

I think it's great you found someone to play with! That is awesome..

One of the things I would do since you don't live at home is either get a PO box for deliveries or get stuff delivered to your current address... especially now that you are both in the open about bondage.. It wouldn't be as embarrassing if they accidentally opened your package..

Sometimes good things happen when you least expect it!

I would definitely be embarrassed the first time I ever did a self bondage predicament if my boyfriend found out, I don't think he would react badly to it though! The fear is still there though! I just need to be more comfortable with myself and my needs I guess?

Hope you have many more fun self bondage predicaments to come as well as some fun with your friend as well!