Search a scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Docile62000

Search a scenario

Post by Docile62000 »

Hi :D (Sorry for my english, i'm french)
I am looking for ideas of selfbondage, I already try a lot of selfbondage of the site but I would like to do something new and not coming from me.
My wife can free me if needed or I can use an icelock.
I can not hang anything from the ceiling.
I can get stuck on the floor, on my bed on a chair, on a table, on the wall .... but not on the ceiling.
My material:
-1 chain of 2m
-1 rope of 10m
-2 rope of 5m
-4 rope of 3m
-2 rope of 2.5m
-Many straps of various sizes
-An armbinder, a straitjacket, a legbinder
-1 latex hood with full enclosure inflatable gag
-Some gag (with or without harness)
-1 Posture collar
-Set of leather handcuffs
-1 pair of police handcuffs
-1 spreader bar
-Some nipple clamp
-1 fucking machine
-Various plug and dildo (inflatable or not)
-1 anal hook
-Some chastity devices
-Many padlocks because my equipment is lockable
- a lot of corset, 1 very tight and lockable
-Women's clothing, a lot of high heel shoe
Thank you for your ideas ! :wink:
whomadeangus

Re: Search a scenario

Post by whomadeangus »

Here’s one I’ve been wanting to do. Put on a pair of light colored pants (or shorts) underwear or not (preferably not) and then put on and lock your tightest corset and then about 30 minutes before you’re ready drink a bottle of mag citrate if you want to for extra fun put a suppository in your rectum. Then under a lose tee shirt put on a pair of nipple clamps. If your anything like me you should put on a chastity device because you’ll have a hard on. But then again walking around with a tent can be embarrassing to. You can go for a hike in the woods or go out shopping. If you will be alone in the woods you can take a collar and a leash and have your wife set the pace back. Either way you’ll either be always searching for a place to squat and use the bathroom or you can explode all over yourself. When your wife is ready to release you then she can since she’ll have the keys.