winch strap has been perverted!

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TNTBound

winch strap has been perverted!

Post by TNTBound »

so last night i got in a tree saver strap, which is 8 feet long, has two loops in the end and can hold 30,000lbs (bought it for using the winch on my wrangler). i decided to see if i could fit my biceps in the strap loops, and sure enough i could!

so what i did is i secured my feet apart on the foot of the bed, wrapped the strap around some chains i have at the head of the bed and put my arms through the loops of the strap. then i used my leather wrist cuffs to lock my hands together.

like this, i cant get to my ankles because the strap is forcing me to stay mostly stretched out, and i cant remove the strap because of the cuffs. ( i finally found a way to restrain my upper body to the bed without a collar! :D ) i could move around a LOT, even move my hands from my belly to over my head, but was still 100% inescapable! its a VERY comfortable position to be in, so im going to spend tonight just like that!

this is what it looks like for reference.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TNTBound

Re: winch strap has been perverted!

Post by TNTBound »

so, last night i locked myself up with a combo lock connecting the two wrist cuffs together with a short chain, using daylight as my release. i locked myself in around 10pm, and it wasnt light enough to get free until about 8am this morning. i didnt get much sleep though, since im not a back sleeper, but it was still quite comfortable for not being able to escape (and not for a lack of trying either)!

i can definitely see a couple variations of this setup though. one being, have a chain running under me connecting the wrist cuffs, so that i have to have my hands by my side and cant put them over my head.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!