CHASTIKEY APP???

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Ilikebondage

CHASTIKEY APP???

Post by Ilikebondage »

Hello world!

So I found this pretty cool app, but I need ideas on how should I use it?

The app is called,
CHASTIKEY

I have dabbled with it a bit,
But I am looking for a scenario or scene, where I must use it and have a decent chance of getting out!

So if you have ideas let me know, hopefully all of y'all can give and idea on how to set it up and what to use in my time of being locked?
Cheers!!!
Spiggles

Re: CHASTIKEY APP???

Post by Spiggles »

I've used Chastikey quite extensively before. Its great for lengthy bondage sessions but can still be used for shorter ones. Be extremely wary when using however, particularly with the variable time lock. There are many different ways in which you can get locked in for much longer than you anticipate. The paid for emergency release is a fantastic way to combat this.
There are a couple of downsides however...

- If you wish to use the variable time lock which I consider to be the much more exciting mode, you are required to be able to interact with a phone, which massively limits what you can do with your hands.

- I cannot emphasise this enough but any sort of virtual backup release is NOT a valid form of emergency release. Yes it can be used in instances where you have to untie yourself quickly and can actually be more efficient than other methods. HOWEVER, in the event that your phone fails, or you knock it out of reach you are equally screwed either way. Please use a physical backup release in addition.
Ilikebondage

Post by Ilikebondage »

Of course!!
I always have a back up!
But thank you for the info!
sissysarah53

Post by sissysarah53 »

Im using the chastikey app now. I have been into self bondage forever it seems. I like ageplay and am currently diapered. But not locked in them using the app. I plan to put a catheter in this evening and will lock up the stuff i need to take the catheter out til hopefully monday morning. I will be forced to wear until i can be released. I have a lock set on chastikey for variable time and had the bot hold the key and she just added 4 red cards and one yellow.. I hope i will be able to take it out by Monday morning because i have a drs appointment at 3. My kik is sissysarahinks if you would like to check in on me lol. :oops:
sissysarah53

Post by sissysarah53 »

Ok im now oficially stuck wearing diapers until the chastikey gives me the combination. Its going to be hard hiding the diapers this weekend as ill be constantly leaking as i dont live alone and no one knows. :oops: Any suggestions that anyone would want me to do else? Ideally id like someone to play with me using the chastikey app periodically. :gag:
Ilikebondage

Post by Ilikebondage »

So if you have not checked your kik, sissysarah53 go check it out!
I sent you a message on it!