How to get lost in 4th dimension

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TicleMeEndless

How to get lost in 4th dimension

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Timelessness...

Preparing stage.
Prepare an icelock for the keys. It will be hanged on ceiling. This must be done so that not a single drop falls on the floor while it is melting. And even when he lets go of the key. And even after that. It's important. Water on floor can say you about time. Melting time is a 8-12 hours (better if don't know about this time, good idea to ask your friend prepare it for you). Left it in fridge.
Prepare a safety release. Maybe an icelock for more time, your friend or bucket of some nasty... Something that you really want to let go only in case of emergency, when let go or be dead.
Make yourself an enema, urinate, take a shower.
Turn off everything, that can sounds. A smartphones, ticking clocks, alarms, door bell, TV, PC, maybe even fridge engine, etc. As ideal, you must hear only your heart beats.
Then, you are ready.

Game stage.
Dress up as you want. Or be nacked. It's time to use toys you want, like a plugs, gags, chastity, corsets, etc. I dont recomend to use an active toys, like a clamps or vibrators. You must can sleep with this. Also, remember, you can want to pee and must can do it.
Attach a keys for handcuffs to main icelock, hang it on celling at center of biggest room you have.
Return to bed.
(optional) Tie your legs. Ropes, chains or tape - do it as you want. If it is hogtie then you will get you a panic - key finding is harder, are you can find?
Use a hood or blinefold that you can't get off without hands.
(no-return-point) Lock your hands behind your back.
And get some sleep.

At next morning...

Darkness. You can't see something. Nothing sounds. You're tied. The key... It must be somewhere at floor... May be it hasn't fallen yet... Difficult to find a black key in black room, specialy if it's not there.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
alex bound

Re: How to get lost in 4th dimension

Post by alex bound »

Curly : I can't see! I can't see!
Moe : Why?
Curly : I have my eyes closed!

Sorry, just posting out loud.
Last edited by alex bound on 12 Dec 2018, 01:23, edited 1 time in total.
It's never too late
TicleMeEndless

Re: How to get lost in 4th dimension

Post by TicleMeEndless »

I never wake up with blinefold) I fear, i can't distinguish sleep from reality. Darkness, nothing more. I forgot about need to find a key. I can't move my hands) What is this? Nightmare? Paralysis? I'm suddenly blind? Or just handcuffs and blinefold? I try to scream, but only MMMFFF sounds. Help! MMMFFF!..
I must find a time for do this IRL) May be with a strong hogtie and corset) Next week starts my vacation...
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.