need a blindfold scenerio

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Gregovic

Re: need a blindfold scenerio

Post by Gregovic »

TicleMeEndless wrote:Sure it so dangerous! If you wanna absolutely safety, just go to bed and use a vibrator. Meanwhile this feeling of fear is a real drug. Because it peoples watch horror movies, jump with parachute and make many another dangerous shit. Safety is a payment for feeling fear. But this is wonderful feeling. When you takes a shiver, when your eyes opens wide :shock: , when you at one moment realise the situation where you stuck. Such moments are worth the risk. Such moments gives you feeling alive.
There's a difference between a measured amount of danger and a risk of knocking yourself unconscious (or worse). Danger should be taken in predefined measures. No amount of self bondage is truly safe, but the line between taking a risk and being stupid is very thin. Everyone has a limit to how much danger they are willing to accept, just be careful you don't become a statistic.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
TicleMeEndless

Re: need a blindfold scenerio

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Everyone decides how much safety he can pay for pleasurement. It's like a money into your pocket. But here if your money over - you are dead. Just decide wisely. Also, about me, i'm very stingy lately. This is due to the fact that I have home repairs, and too many people visit it. Because it i can't dare me for some hard scenarios. I guess, at summer i'll make a crossdressing scenarios outdoors. I want to try dress embroidered with bells :oops: . And finaly dare to buy mermaid tail for night swimming.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.