need a blindfold scenerio

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Brasissy

need a blindfold scenerio

Post by Brasissy »

hi all.

i love this site and self bondage.

anyway, i am requesting a fun blindfold, activity, for only in my apartment, my board games (Twister and Dont Step In It), and my limited sissy clothes.

btw, you can also kik me at: gwscion

if you kik me, you can personally direct me.
kik me at: gwscion

my writeforme.org username: brasissy
alex bound

Re: need a blindfold scenerio

Post by alex bound »

I have tried blindfold play. Not for me, someone else give it a try?
Last edited by alex bound on 12 Dec 2018, 01:13, edited 1 time in total.
It's never too late
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Some fear of damage is a part of blinefold game, aren't you? I remember, i taped my legs together so that i could only stand on one leg. I has a blind hood, ballgag and handcuffs behind my back. And you know what? It was wonderful! I must jump for move and it was very difficult to balance. It was scary to fall, i felt fear and i got a lot of fun by that. I guess, i will do it again, but with obstacles like a barbell on floor, low stretched web of ropes... Maybe add pins and mousetraps) I know, it so dangerous, but it is that i like. Without danger have no fear. It's like a drug. Try once and you can't stop yourself.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
alex bound

Post by alex bound »

In my game, I had to bend down to pick something up, didn't realize I was close to a table, with a rounded smooth edge, scraped my head bending down, and curt my forehead open. All I saw was a flash of light. Be careful, that's all I am saying.
Last edited by alex bound on 12 Dec 2018, 01:13, edited 1 time in total.
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

By the way, yes, I fell several times. The first time I screamed like a bitch. More precisely, would scream if it were not for the gag. Nice feeling)

About helmet. I used leather hood. It's so soft. Just if you feel you loose balance, bend your knees and get down. Then you fall smoothly, just roll like a ball. Train it without blinefold, but with another restrains.

Meanwhile i discovered for me a simple rule. More safety - less fun. You must to find a compromiss. Helmet is safe, some games requires a helmet. But for me requires possibility of lose, without it i feel bored (if this is not an agony scenario).
If i blinefolded - i must have possibility of fall or get lost. If i dressed as sissy, then i must have possibility to be spotted. If i must keep to balance - falling must start a punishment that would not really want.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

One scenario I did that was pretty fun that works well in an apartment building is this one.

Lay on your bed and have an item on a table in the livingroom (or other area that is a distant walk.)

You grab a hood and painful nipple clamps and place them in arms length. Then you put on the hood to blindfold yourself and also mute the sound a bit. Its feels much better than a simple blindfold.

You then put the nipple clamps on your nipples and make sure they will hurt, but you can take them even if only barely.

Now comes the fun part. The nipple clamps stay on your nipples until you retrieved the item and are back in bed.

So you step out of bed, slowly navigate your way around the house based on touch and memory until you reach the place where you retrieve the item. In my case, that was something on my desk in the livingroom. You then navigate back to your bed. In the meanwhile, you are slowly moving but your nipples scream of pain. If you go quicker you risk bumping into something and add more pain, or accidentally step into something painful.

You can't see, so you can't take the risk. So a slow and painful journey it is.

When you arrive at your bed, the retrieved item is placed on a safe spot. The nightstand for example.

You then sit on the bed, and lay down and only then, you can remove the nipple clamps.

Still being hooded, you squeeze your nipples to restore blood circulation and feel even more immense pain but you secretly enjoy it, especially since you are still hooded.

Then you take of the hood.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Brasissy

Post by Brasissy »

that is a great scenerio.

i will lock my hood on and leave the key in my furthest room from the bed and i will wear my bluetooth headphones with white noise.

TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Very easy scenario. Only blinefold. It's easy to move. Add a veight to clamps,
handcuffs behind back and chain right leg to handcuffs. Then every jump will torture a nippels.
Brasissy

Post by Brasissy »

i wish i had handcuffs.

i do have: blindfold
hood with lock
2 long ropes
clingwrap
nipple clamps

Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I use blindfolds with care. I do enjoy walking barefoot over semi sharp obstacles wearing one. I also chain my toes together with a very short so I can't cheat by feeling ahead.
Last edited by Shannon SteelSlave on 17 Feb 2019, 09:05, edited 2 times in total.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

TicleMeEndless wrote:Very easy scenario. Only blinefold. It's easy to move. Add a veight to clamps,
handcuffs behind back and chain right leg to handcuffs. Then every jump will torture a nippels.
Just a note, that's the opposite of easy scenario. Imagine yourself blindfolded and handcuffed behind your back, hopping on 1 leg... Just one misstep to trip on a chair corner and you're flying towards the floor, and no arms available to dampen the fall. In my book that's among the hardcore scenarios with high injure risk.
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

To jump or not to jump? That is the question! That's is a part of this scenario. Feel the fear, dare yourself to next jump. Hmm, there is possibility for cheating. Move body weight from heel to toes and back = no needs to jump. May be add pins under heel? But one leg hogtie -.easy to crowl. So too is a problem.
Shannon SteelSlave

Are you afraid of heights? I think I might be. Wearing a blindfold seems to bring about a similar loss of equilibrium. Sounds fun though, just need a G or PG rated version for me to try.
Last edited by Shannon SteelSlave on 17 Feb 2019, 09:09, edited 2 times in total.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Sure it so dangerous! If you wanna absolutely safety, just go to bed and use a vibrator. Meanwhile this feeling of fear is a real drug. Because it peoples watch horror movies, jump with parachute and make many another dangerous shit. Safety is a payment for feeling fear. But this is wonderful feeling. When you takes a shiver, when your eyes opens wide :shock: , when you at one moment realise the situation where you stuck. Such moments are worth the risk. Such moments gives you feeling alive.
Shannon SteelSlave

I just need to be thinking more on the safer side these days. I just moved into a big house by myself, and it is a galaxy where no one would ever hear me scream, especially, if also muffled by a gag.
Last edited by Shannon SteelSlave on 17 Feb 2019, 09:10, edited 2 times in total.
👠👠