forced multiple orgasm scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
sonik

forced multiple orgasm scenario

Post by sonik »

Hello to all of the forum.
I know that this topic has been talked about a lot, and it is very difficult for a man to have multiple orgasms. But I would like to do a scenario like this but I do not know how to do it, as I have tried many times but whenever I have the first orgasm, they do not arrive anymore and I end up bored. This scenario that I've always wanted to do and I've never done it. I would like very much if you would give me ideas of how I can get it.
In this scenario I would also like to have pain a bit strong.
I will be very grateful if you answer me since it would be a dream to be able to perform this scenario.
My toys are:
chains
Padlocks
wives
straps
rope
flanges
ring gag
bandage for the eyes
butplug
vibrator butplug
an egg vibrator with different nives
KinkInSpace

Re: forced multiple orgasm scenario

Post by KinkInSpace »

The best advice I can give you is this:

Make sure you do not get an orgasm for at least 2 full weeks. This will ensure you build up sperm inside you and upon the first orgasm, you will simply not unload fully. This is important, because the less sperm you have inside of you, the less motivated they are to be released, and thus the harder it is going to be to get to an orgasm.

Now when you are ready for the challenge, you have to understand that even though you have the setup right, once you get an orgasm, unlike with females, the mail body will have to get a timeout. Whether or not you keep stimulate yourself, you simply can't get another orgasm right away. It depends on quite a few factors, but do keep in mind that this will at least be 5 minutes, possibly 30 or more.

Also very important is the right stimuli. The proper stimuli to get that orgasm on your penis is important, but also the right stimuli for your brain, because an orgasm is in your head mostly. You must be in the mood, and there must be enough in plain sight to make you want to get that sex drive back. Watching a sex video can do wonders here.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
sweh

Post by sweh »

From a scientific perspective, https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 2115000542 is a useful report.

The headline quote: "Few men are multiorgasmic: <10% for those in their 20s, and <7% after the age of 30."

There's also a discussion of "prolactin" at https://splinternews.com/come-again-wha ... 1793860313 and how that can cause the 30-60 minutes "not interested" period between orgasms.

And the best method of having multiple orgasms? Don't ejaculate! Dry orgasms are the way to go...
sonik

Post by sonik »

Slave_L wrote:The best advice I can give you is this:

Make sure you do not get an orgasm for at least 2 full weeks. This will ensure you build up sperm inside you and upon the first orgasm, you will simply not unload fully. This is important, because the less sperm you have inside of you, the less motivated they are to be released, and thus the harder it is going to be to get to an orgasm.

Now when you are ready for the challenge, you have to understand that even though you have the setup right, once you get an orgasm, unlike with females, the mail body will have to get a timeout. Whether or not you keep stimulate yourself, you simply can't get another orgasm right away. It depends on quite a few factors, but do keep in mind that this will at least be 5 minutes, possibly 30 or more.

Also very important is the right stimuli. The proper stimuli to get that orgasm on your penis is important, but also the right stimuli for your brain, because an orgasm is in your head mostly. You must be in the mood, and there must be enough in plain sight to make you want to get that sex drive back. Watching a sex video can do wonders here.
thank you very much for the advice I will keep in mind in my next session :D :D
sonik

Post by sonik »

sweh wrote:From a scientific perspective, https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 2115000542 is a useful report.

The headline quote: "Few men are multiorgasmic: <10% for those in their 20s, and <7% after the age of 30."

There's also a discussion of "prolactin" at https://splinternews.com/come-again-wha ... 1793860313 and how that can cause the 30-60 minutes "not interested" period between orgasms.

And the best method of having multiple orgasms? Don't ejaculate! Dry orgasms are the way to go...
Thanks for the information, but how can I have an orgasm without ejaculating? I have never proven it
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Google for "Ruined orgasm" and "Kegel exercise"
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
sonik

Post by sonik »

Slave_L wrote:Google for "Ruined orgasm" and "Kegel exercise"
but how can I get a ruined orgasm while tied?
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Google it and it should give you some ideas... but Kegel excersizes are going to help far better in this case, as it will help you get to a ruined orgasm state without touching anything.
sonik

Post by sonik »

Slave_L wrote:Google it and it should give you some ideas... but Kegel excersizes are going to help far better in this case, as it will help you get to a ruined orgasm state without touching anything.
okay, thank you very much, you have helped me a lot :D :D
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

You're welcome...

And yesterday when I was doing estim on my nipples, I felt that orgasm coming. I turned down estim to try and prevent the orgasm, but it still kept coming. I did my kegel exercises as best as I could and I pushed so hard for quite a while until I couldn't do it anymore. I released the kegel excersize and felt the contractions that happen with an orgasm, but no sperm came out. It was my very first dry orgasm. The estim on my nipples was more painful and different. Not arousing anymore, but my sexdrive was not completely gone either, just very low. Definitely enough present to continue to do my session.

Usually I use kegel excersizes to prevent the orgasm and get to a point where my tolerances are higher so I don't trigger the orgasm that easily anymore. I then usually have a ruined orgasm that I don't know I have, but the orgasm urge goes away and I can enjoy estim fully. Well, this time it was exactly what I proposed here in this topic. A dry orgasm. My first! Yay. But before that, I could already get to the point where I would have such a small orgasm that not much sperm comes out and getting an orgasm from that point on really requires some work, but the sexdrive remained.
alex bound

Post by alex bound »

Have you tried edging?
Last edited by alex bound on 12 Dec 2018, 01:42, edited 1 time in total.
It's never too late
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Edging and dry orgasms don't go hand-in-hand together. If you go one route, doing the other will become harder.
alex bound

Post by alex bound »

Much to learn, I still have.
Last edited by alex bound on 12 Dec 2018, 01:41, edited 1 time in total.
It's never too late
sonik

Post by sonik »

Slave_L wrote:You're welcome...

And yesterday when I was doing estim on my nipples, I felt that orgasm coming. I turned down estim to try and prevent the orgasm, but it still kept coming. I did my kegel exercises as best as I could and I pushed so hard for quite a while until I couldn't do it anymore. I released the kegel excersize and felt the contractions that happen with an orgasm, but no sperm came out. It was my very first dry orgasm. The estim on my nipples was more painful and different. Not arousing anymore, but my sexdrive was not completely gone either, just very low. Definitely enough present to continue to do my session.

Usually I use kegel excersizes to prevent the orgasm and get to a point where my tolerances are higher so I don't trigger the orgasm that easily anymore. I then usually have a ruined orgasm that I don't know I have, but the orgasm urge goes away and I can enjoy estim fully. Well, this time it was exactly what I proposed here in this topic. A dry orgasm. My first! Yay. But before that, I could already get to the point where I would have such a small orgasm that not much sperm comes out and getting an orgasm from that point on really requires some work, but the sexdrive remained.
COOL. I'm going to try it, I hope that one day I can do it :D :D .