Forced Urine Drinking

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
amber

Forced Urine Drinking

Post by amber »

Hi,

Been reading this forum for a very long time and was always fascinated by the Forced Urine Drinking discussions. So I created my own scenario...

Preparation: Drink 250mL of water every 15 minutes starting two hours before. I add in some sports drinks into this so my electrolytes don't get messed up. Continue using the washroom as needed until 30 minutes before. You'll need to go pretty quick upon starting.

Safety Stuff: I have nobody watching over me so at any given time I can forced the gag out of mouth, but will make a awful mess. Similarly, my hands can be quickly untied but I'll knock over some oil onto the cement floor making an mess.

Scenario: I begin by putting on my maid outfit along with a chastity tube. The chastity tube has a hose connected to it which drains into a pot on the floor. I put on my wireless headphones and a sensory deprivation hood. The hood has a ring type gag which I insert a 1 inch diameter tube connected to a 90 degree elbow connected to another tube pointing upwards. The hood is tied, and locked with a electronic timer lock set for 2 hours. My hands are locked behind me but they can be released at any time using a quick release but doing this early will pull on a string attached to an ice lock connecting my wrist to a bucket of oil. It melts in about 90 minutes. My hands also have an electronic lock (set at two hours) that I can test to see if it's safe to release myself.

A computer is playing a mix of sex audios with random audios of water or peeing sounds played every 4 or 5 minutes. The volume is quite high and I can't hear anything else through the headphones and hood. An arduino will start a water fountain pump every 8-15 minutes bringing any fluid collected to a reservoir above my head. Every few minutes the arduino will activate a solenoid allowing fluid to flow from the reservoir above my head into my gag. The system is designed to limit fluid intake to about 1 liter per hour and no more than 150 ml per activation.

It was a fun scenario and I am now beginning to noodle on other elements to bring into the scenario.

All the best
zepart949

Re: Forced Urine Drinking

Post by zepart949 »

I’d be interested in that arduino setup
kinbaku

Re: Forced Urine Drinking

Post by kinbaku »

@Amber: Nice routine.
If you have a vibrator that starts up automatically with the same setting when it is powered, you can use it on the lowest setting on your chastity. Then let it vibrate slowly for 10 seconds every 5 minutes. It gives a very strange feeling when you have to urinate and are always surprised by the soft vibration. It can be controlled with the same arduino and a relay or a MOSFET.
For me I feel the vibrations best at a low frequency at the lowest speed. It then corresponds to use a vibratory plate machine as they are used for leveling the road. :mrgreen:
In this scenario, I like this more than at full speed like the vibrating of an electric toothbrush. It increases the feeling to urinate and you don't get numb. The fast speed is more for the edging scenarios. :twisted:

@zepart949: You can find some examples at https://create.arduino.cc/projecthub/projects/tags/pump.