"Find to call help" scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TicleMeEndless

"Find to call help" scenario

Post by TicleMeEndless »

This scenario simple, but needs to be very brave. It's a challenge. It's very dangerous. I guess, i never dare to make it real. So, it's my fantasy. I wan't to do it, but not in my city, not in my country. Little remark: i'm a boy.

Before this needs to some preparing. Find a crowded place away from the road, as city park. And away from home as possibly. Hide a key for padlock away for 5 kilometers from this place. This padlock will needs to lock a key for a car into small steel box. Then returns home and start scenario at 8:00 AM, better at weekend start.

First paint a hair to pink color. Make a makeup, paint nails to pink. Tie the only key from handcuffs and key from hood to nuts. Insert a buttplug, big and uncomfortable as you can. Dress a white tights, solid swimsuit(block to undress tights, small as you can dress up) and high heels (like a ballet boots, higher = better, of corse locked). Next dress with a long pencil skirt, preferably a size or two less and with a sewn incision in skirt part. Finally, corset. Pink, VERY tight and with chained by padlock behind handcuffs. Lock this torturer with a padlocks. Take with you your loved lockable ballgag and lockable solid hood, preferably in pink or white colors. Scary? Ready? Let's go!

Drive your car to finded place, park next. So, there is point-no-return. Breath once, twice, take courage and get out of the car. Lock a car, put a keys for car to small steel box, lock with prepared padlock (with a hided away key) and hide some near. Now, you must walk 10 km to use your car again, but not for now. Walk to the finded place, sit down to bench. Look around: there must walks some peoples, it's important. It's OK? Fine. Lock a ballgag, dress up and lock the hood (don't confuse a padlocks from gag and hood, or you can't escape!!!). Get up, lock your hands behind you back. Walk to center of alley and SPIN!

Now only one way to escape - ask for help someone. Your saver must get under the tight skirt and untie the key from your balls (sic! you are not a girl?!) across a tights and swimsuit. Moreover, he must somehow guess this. You're a boy who blinefolded, gaged, chained and dressed as girl. How to escape? Game begins!

Then, when you by some miracle remove a handcuffs and hood, you discover what you don't got free. Your shame it totally, but not over. You must walk in the image of a girl, into ballet boots, 5 km to key from steel box and return. Because keys from your gag, boots and corset left into your home, and keys for a car locked in box. Your face never be red as today. You will want cry as baby girl. So, i like it.

P.S. Here is a good idea - your girlfriend. She insure you at blinefolded stage and will attract attention and shame you at your long walk for a keys.
-----------------------
I do not think that someone will decide on this. What you thinking about?
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
lj

Re: "Find to call help" scenario

Post by lj »

welcome to the forum. As a newcomer you probably haven't read everything on here - not surprising as there are a lot of posts and threads

your fantasy scenario crosses a few boundaries, you might like to read this post on the subject of public scenarios

http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... f=6&t=5949
be a switch, double the fun :-)
TicleMeEndless

Re: "Find to call help" scenario

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Yep, i understand this info when press submit. Meanwhile, TY for a link.
It's very dangerous. I guess, i never dare to make it real. So, it's my fantasy.

This is some dream scenario. Absolutly understand, make it real means get a fail. Just... i guess, how much shame i can feel when some unknown girl agree to help? Even now i thinking about this and my body is trembling. Just i want share this feeling.

Let's imagine: adrenaline overwhelms me. Click... first, second, thrid. And one more to fix left hand. And again click, second, thrid and fix right hand. Get up, 5 long steps and spin. Inhale, exhale. Inhale, exhale. Breathing hard in corset, gag and hood. Now what? I'm traped! I can't escape! Only one way - ask for help. But how? I can't see! Where's the peoples? Where to go? How to ask, how to explain what i want? I really don't know! I finally fully realize that I totally got trapped. I feel like to get a discharge, legs suddenly become wadded and a big shiver starts to beat my body. Step. Again. Once. Where to? I am ready to cry in despair. This is something beyond. It absorbs the mind like a quagmire. I'm mooing in a gag and do not realize it. Tears sliding between my face and the tightly pressed leather hood. There no exit...
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.