Asking For A Scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
myself1931

Asking For A Scenario

Post by myself1931 »

Hi all! I've finally got some free time without my roommates around, and I've love to get down to some selfbondage. Preferably something one of you suggests :)

For bondage equipment, I've got:

- chains
- padlocks
- rope
- real handcuffs
- timer lock (counts down then unlocks)
- makeshift spreader bar

My toys are:
- Butt Plugs
- vibrating butt plug (too large to fit in ass but works as a normal vibrator)
- chastity cages (larger and small)
- blindfold
- locking hood with removable gag/blindfold
- ball gag
- open mouth gag
- nipple clamps

I'd love to hear what you have to suggest!!
JIMDINI

Re: Asking For A Scenario

Post by JIMDINI »

OK, Tape a spare handcuff key to a note explain you are stuck and put it in an envelope (with HELP written on it) out of reach while you are bound but where it can be easily spotted by your roommates.

Set up your handcuff and padlock keys to be made available when the timer lock releases. Fit a chain tightly around your waist with the padlock at the rear, lock on your small cage, then your spreader bar. Next insert a butt plug and either run the loose end of the chain (if it is not long enough use another chain) between your butt cheeks to the cage and padlock it in place keeping the butt plug and cage under tension and then another chain padlocked between your cage and the front of your waist chain (to increase the tension). Now lock your handcuffs to the chain at your back and then lock on your hood with the gag in place, finally put on your nipple clamps and lock your wrists behind your back. You are now helplessly bound :!:

You can set the length of your bondage, but remember until your timer releases you will be stuck unless you get a third party to open the envelope :oops: . Have fun.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.