I ask for my first scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
sonik

I ask for my first scenario

Post by sonik »

I'm sorry for my vocabulary, I'm Spanish and I'm very good at English.

This is my first time asking for a stage here. This weekend I have it free and I am looking forward to tie me as soon as possible. I ask because I have little imagination and I am never very satisfied when I think about it.
For this session I want to be bound and punished. :oops:

My bondage material is:
- chains
- padlocks
- rope
- straps
- harness ring gag

My toys are:
- Butt Plugs
- vibrating butt plug
- chastity cage (I love having it on) :D
- blindfold

I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance. :hi:
JIMDINI

Re: I ask for my first scenario

Post by JIMDINI »

Thread a chain through the belt loops of a pair of denim or cotton shorts. Put on your chastity cage and insert and switch on your vibrating butt plug put on the shorts and lock the chain tightly around your waist so that the shorts cannot be removed. Put on your blindfold and the harness ring gag. Finally use some chain and padlocks to make handcuffs behind your back. How long you stay bound will depend on what you have done with the keys. (hung out of reach with an ice release or left on a table that you have to find blind). Enjoy :D

P.S. There are various scenarios and release systems on the BoundAnna main site.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
sonik

Post by sonik »

JIMDINI wrote:Thread a chain through the belt loops of a pair of denim or cotton shorts. Put on your chastity cage and insert and switch on your vibrating butt plug put on the shorts and lock the chain tightly around your waist so that the shorts cannot be removed. Put on your blindfold and the harness ring gag. Finally use some chain and padlocks to make handcuffs behind your back. How long you stay bound will depend on what you have done with the keys. (hung out of reach with an ice release or left on a table that you have to find blind). Enjoy :D

P.S. There are various scenarios and release systems on the BoundAnna main site.
Thank you very much for contributing this scenario, I like it. :D Right now I'll get to it and then I'll comment on how it went.
I forgot to put that I also have some wive :oops: s
sonik

Post by sonik »

JIMDINI wrote:Thread a chain through the belt loops of a pair of denim or cotton shorts. Put on your chastity cage and insert and switch on your vibrating butt plug put on the shorts and lock the chain tightly around your waist so that the shorts cannot be removed. Put on your blindfold and the harness ring gag. Finally use some chain and padlocks to make handcuffs behind your back. How long you stay bound will depend on what you have done with the keys. (hung out of reach with an ice release or left on a table that you have to find blind). Enjoy :D

Hello, thank you again for answering :D I tied as you said, I liked it after some time in finding the key since I could not see, but it was very exciting. :oops: I liked it a lot but I would have liked it to be more restrictive.