My SBondage challenge.

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
red_bondage

My SBondage challenge.

Post by red_bondage »

Hey out there.

Inspired by the 100h Bondage challenge (https://www.sub-shop.com/pages/the-100- ... -challenge) I have decided to create my own adaptation of this.

The total time frame is not yet decided but will be between 48 - 72h. Most likely 60h depending on the exact time my significant other will not be at home. I will take the challenge in the first week of December. So there is still some time to plan.

I am working from home. (Mostly stuff on the computer) and must be able to get some work done during these days. So 8 am till 4 pm is considered "working Time in short WT"
During this time the main focus is on "getting stuff done". Some versions of Bondage will be included. But nothing that distracts me to much.

The rest of the time can be considered (play time, or PT for short)

My current Idea about the rules:

Basic rules (applied all the Time)
1. Chastity Device will be locked on ALL the time. And NOT be removed under any circumstances.
--> This includes no stimulation, and no Orgasm what so ever

2. Leather cuffs on ankles and wrists must be worn at any moment. (except during showering)
--> I might include a collar to this. But I am not sure if I will wear one during the night --> safety concern. Maybe I will use this rule as: Cuffs on hand and feet all the time + wear collar between waking up, and going to bed

3. A tether chain must be worn all the time.
--> Total length something about 4-5M I have not tried this yet. But I hope to archive a length that enables access to the kitchen, bathroom, bed and computer, but not to TV, and sofa. If worn the chain must be attached to the collar, otherwise to one ankle.

4. You are not allowed to leave home.

Not sure jet:
5. Wear at least one piece of Latex at any point in time

Additional tasks for PT:
All of these must be completed every 24h period.

1. Wear a Gag for 120 min
2. Stand with a spreader Bar for 60min
3. Tie your hands behind your back for 60 min
4. Balltie for 60 min
5. Sensory deprivation (Hood, Earphones inkl white noise, and Blindfold) for 120 min

These tasks can be spitted, or combined in any combination. So for a total play time of 48h you must wear a gag for a total of 240 min. This can be done in just a single session, or split up into 8 sessions with 30 min each.But no time frames shorter than 30 mins will count towards the total. Every "bondage - Time" will be rounded down, towards the next full 30 minutes. (meaning releasing myself after 50mins will only count for 30). Likewise you can combine to be gaged, stand with a spreader bar, and tie your hands behind your back. In this case you can calculate the time counting towards all of them. But the total time must be completed under all circumstances. Punishment if not: Write two pages of BDSM Story for every started 10 minutes that are missing.

The original text includes a rule about "One body orifice must be filled at any time" As a male the only ones available are Gags, and butt plugs. Unfortunately I am shure I am not trained enough to do any combination of these two for the total time. Neighter for the total time (PT +WT) nor just for PT, nor just for PT without night.

But I kind of like the Idea. Do you have any idea what to include in this "choose your trouble list" that might make this more realistic?
My best realistic, but quite challenging way for me, would be to include a PT task "6. wear a but plug for 300min"

I am thinking of some kind of challenge in direction of food and nutrition. But I do not have any good ideas in that area. Adding something like cum ect. is out of the question, because that is a hard limit for me.
Everything else like eat only with my hands behind my back, or only cold food, or boring food, or not more than twice a day or .... has either the problem of being not challenging enough, or the fact that even thinking about is just not sexy and interesting at all.

Since all of this is a "complete what you started" challenge, and nothing that can be forced in any way. There is no point in using keys, or locks, and therefore any kind of releases. For safety reasons I will only use easy escapable bondage. And only positions that have been tried, and very well tested before I start the callange.

If some of you are interested I might create a "live" diary here in this thread during that challenge.
KinkInSpace

Re: My SBondage challenge.

Post by KinkInSpace »

Interesting. I like the idea from this topic as well as the original, though the original sounds like it was written by someone horny without them testing it out. As in, its a bit overkill, and some things are listed twice. First you must be bound to a chair for 1 hour, and then later you must be bound to a chair for 2 hours... Does that mean the first bound to chair must be a different session, or is that part of the 2nd challenge?

Also, if you go to work for lots of time, there just is not enough time to do these challenges when you get home.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
red_bondage

Post by red_bondage »

Slave_L wrote: though the original sounds like it was written by someone horny without them testing it out.

That is a great way to put it ... And yes that is why I have decided to "customize" this to my own need.

Normally I like to do stuff just as it is intended, but unfortunately in (some if not most) cases that is impossible for most scenarios
red_bondage

Post by red_bondage »

Even thou nobody has asked. I write a few lines about this experience, because for me there were a few interesting things to learn within this project.

All of this has taken place in the beginning of December, and the total time I have used for this is something about 60h. Therefore I have calculated the times per 24h * 2,5 + rounding to the next "nice" number.

The total times are quite impressive:

Wear a gag: 320 min
Stand with a spreader Bar: 160min
Tie your Hands behind your Back: 160min
Tie yourself in a Ball tie 160min
Sensual deprivation: 320 min

In total that adds up to 1120 minutes, or just short of 19H! Woha ...

I am very happy so set a rule to be able to combine several task to one period of time, and calculate the time towards all of them.

As a conclusion: This is possible to do. But I am quite glad that I had not added more time, or more tasks. Over all this was quite on the spot for me. Enough to be quite a challenge, but not to much to be really pissed of, or frustrated.
I have underestimated the the "adding up" effect of some of the tasks, if you do them more than one, in such a short period of time. The soreness of my muscles being gagged for 2h on day one, did not vanish completely until day 2. And doing an other 2h in that state is ... lets say ... fun ... or something close to it.

Surprise one:
The always locked on chain.
I did not find a solution of chain length, and mounting point that enabled me to reach all the important fasilities of my flat, but not the luxury ones. As a result I almost skipped this part. Because if it is not limiting me. Why should I do it?

Well I am very glad that I did not skip this part. This one if the most interesting, and intense parts of the whole experience. The rattling of chain at every step. The feeling of beeing dragged and being slowed down. The excitement (have I gathered everything I need for the next days?). The waking up in the middle of the night, because a big potion of the chain dropped from the bed, back to the Flor, the feeling of being locked and committed .... This added up as quite intense and fun.

Surprise two
The sensual deprivation
Normally I love this, as part of my bondage. especially playing with a partner.

In this case it simply did not work for me. It felt boring, not fun and just as a burden I have to do. I do not really know why.I experimented with several level but during this challenge nothing seems to work. At maximum intensity I have used a non padded leather hood (only opening 2 nose holes) foam earplugs, a additional blindfold, and Bluetooth headphones on top of the mask blasting white noise. But even this "complete" setup was not rely fun. I guess this is somehow related to my meditation practice I do for the last months.
I even tried to make this more demanding for myself: Wear the complete setup, wait 30 minutes and then make yourself a bowl of cereal. If competed reduce the total left over amount by 60 minutes. If you create a mess, and or abort the attempt: Add 60 minutes.
Finding a bowl in the kitchen, finding the yogurt in the fridge, getting back in the living room, finding the cereal box and combine everything ... way to easy. This did not take more than 10 minutes. I was rely surprised how easy it was to navigate around, and to find the stuff I need.

Over all I have nearly completed everything I set out for. There are a total of 120 mins left that I did not finish within the time frame. I did this on purpose. Writing a 24 page fetish story sounds more fun, and will be a bigger challenge than "just" finish the rest :)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Thanks for the report on how it went. :)

It is exactly what you describe as how I think I would evaluate this if I'd do it, which, to be honest, is not the best of a session for me. I have little time to begin with, and I know much better things to spend my time on than these things. It may be something for a holiday, but on a holiday, I prefer to take my bondage outside where I can. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.