Help from a friend

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
kr805

Help from a friend

Post by kr805 »

I wanted to to do a scenario where I was chained to my bed with no way out for 24 hours since I had done the chained to the bed all night I wanted to be trapped longer.
I would lock myself up the same way as before with a few had things I wanted to feel totally helpless. While this is not really a self bondage experience 100%.

I invited my good friend Kelly over to my place to hang out so I could discuss what I wanted to do our relationship is not sexual we are just friends .She really had no idea I was into bondage.I didn’t know how she would react when I told her.
When she arrived at my house we went into the living room sat down on the couch.I let her know I had something important to tell her.She looked at me and said”what is it”.

I began to tell her how much I trust her and I explained to her that for a while that I was into being tied up and that i was doing self bondage.For about 2 minutes she just looked at me then said” OMG” then she continued to look at me and said” how long and why”.I Said A couple of years I explained to her how it made me fill to not be in control and just let go for a while.

I began to tell her the reason I am telling you this is I want to do something that i will not be able to get out of unless I get unlocked by someone.She didn’t even say a word to me got up from the couch and went to the bathroom. I just made the biggest mistake I could ever make and i could lose a really good friend.

She returned from the bathroom and said”I can’t even believe what I’m hearing right now So what happens you lock yourself up then I unlock you.”She continued to Say”I’m not really into this.I said “I know but I am and I trust you alot let me show you a website I showed her this website after she looked at it I showed her the forum section and showed her my story.

She read my story with a shocked look on her face turned to me and said”After that you still want to do this.I said”It’s some release i just can’t explain.She looked at me and Said If I do this I am not locking you up the only thing i do is unlock you”I agreed

She said”What your scenario”I told her My story you read but 24 hour that why I had to tell you.
She then said “you want to be locked for one day I kinda got the all night thing but you want be able to eat or drink anything this seems to extreme”I told her” I know but I want to feel what it’s like if i was kidnapped and tied up. She Said”When do you Plan to do this” My next 2 days off.
She agreed a big sye of relief for our friendship.

The Big day was here she came over at 6:am. when it was time for me to lock myself up she sat in the living room while I chained myself to the bed.Before i began I gave her a key to the padlock
In preparation I set my bed up the same way with the chains.

I took a shower gave myself a enema Once i got out of the shower I dried off then put on my depends I then went into my room first I but on a locking head harness that a blindfold snaps on.Next I locked the chains around my wrist then I climbed on the bed chained my legs to the chain on the bed spread as far to the edge of the bed as possible.I then grabbed a bottle of water and drank the whole thing. I layed back on the bed locked my Left wrist as close to the edge of the bed to the other chain on the bed that ran under my waist.I then grabbed my blindfold and snapped it on.I thought to myself this is going to be a session i will never forget.
Laying there for a minute i took a deep breath and locked my right wrist.

This was it my only way out was Kelly I laid there for about 10 min just thinking to myself is this really what i am going to do.I called For Kelly She entered the room and asked “me if I was sure” I said yes I just need you to check on me throughout the day”She said” I will only unlock you for safety reasons ”.I said”yes”.A rush went all through my body I knew this was it I was locked for 24 hours with no way of escape.I heard my bedroom door close then Kelly yelled I”ll be back don’t go anywhere and the front door shut.

I struggled against the chains to really see how secure I was.Locked no one to hear me scream blindfolded not knowing the time knowing my panic level is at about five hour.Really got me hard just thinking about it.As I lay there I start thinking when would Kelly be back. I struggled against the chains my cock hard and there was nothing I could do.some time passed I began to panic pulling on the chains hard.I was starting to get hot I wanted out.There was nothing I could do.I just started taking deep breaths to try calming down.

I heard the front door open Kelly was back.My bedroom door opened I Said”Kelly” no response my door closed then the front door.I thought OMG what have I done i don’t even know how long I was locked for and all she did was check on me and leave.

My stomach began growling and my mouth was dry my depend was soiled with piss as i struggled to no avail doubt surfaces there is no way I’m making it 24 hours.Much later I here the front door open I yell Kelly about four times.She open my door and Said”What do you need is it a emergency.

Kelly began cooking bacon the smell got my stomach growling. really hungry and thirsty I yelled can I please have some water.Kelly entered the room and said”’I’m doing what you asked realism and I want you succeed at this challenge because what’s the point if you just chicken out.My door closed I struggled and pulled on the chain.Time was meaningless to me she was going to leave me the full 24 hours.Kelly came and went I started to embrace my situation.I started moving my waist back and forth my hard cock rubbing against my depend up and down I knew it was a matter of time before I cum.
Omg this was the best orgasm I ever had I blew my load it felt so good.Short time later I wanted out again panic and struggled. This time really wanted out struggling I was done I yelled for Kelly and no response she wasn’t here.i began to shake I tried my deep breathes but i was still in a panic struggling more and more.
Kelly returned lets just say I yelled her name so loud she came and sat down right next to me and asked”you want out” I said”yes”She said with a calm voice”When you asked me to do this I was scared for you when i went home after that night I thought long and hard if i would let you out if you begged at first i thought I would but think about this its only one day and your fine right now not in any danger.your just laying in bed.I’m right here with you She managed to calm me down.Kelly then Said”I’m gonna go to my place I hear the front door open and close.pulling on the chains i feel my cock getting harder but after I cum it bent down word so no I have a hard on I cant cum to.Hours have went by I have been trying to move my waist to reposition my cock but it not working.

I began to doze off when i woke up and realized i was still chained to the bed i thought when is this gonna end and I hope it’s already in the middle of the night so morning comes soon.Didn’t know if kelly was here or not.I continued to doze on and off then Kelly entered my room and
Said”you made it she removed my blindfold and unlocked my wrist and feet I just layed there in bed for about 10 minutes before i started getting up. I went and took a hot shower then went out to talk to Kelly she looked at me and said”Are you okay”I said”yes we continued to talk about it over breakfast how I felt through the ordeal.
RADER123

Re: Help from a friend

Post by RADER123 »

WOW!!
You are very lucky to have a friend like that.
I wish I could find some one like that.
Rae
TicleMeEndless

Re: Help from a friend

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Really envy you. Your friend is so cool. I dream about girl, who helps me in bondage games. I guess, in this scenario she can to diversify waiting. Well, some tickle, ice cubes on my body, slapping, play with my pinus and balls, tweak my skin (a litle torture), tweeze hairs...
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.