Self bondage ideas

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
storm850

Self bondage ideas

Post by storm850 »

Hi there I have a few days off and looking for some self bondage ideas I have:

Some Rope
Multiple pairs of tights
Darlex Sleepsack
Ankle cuffs
Handcuffs

Clothing
Long knee high boots
Leotard

Look forward to hearing your ideas :)
storm850

Re: Self bondage ideas

Post by storm850 »

No Ideas from anyone ?
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Put three pairs of tights inside a fourth. Put your cuffs inside your sleepsack. Then put on your leotard and boots. Leave your keys on top of a desk or chair. Put each arm into a leg of the tights, so your arms are now in nylon fingerless gloves. Get in the sleepsack and zip it closed. Now cuff your ankles and handcuff your wrists behind you. All you have to do is get out of the sack, get to the keys and unlock the cuffs. Have fun. :evil:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
storm850

Post by storm850 »

i think handcuffing behind you would make it impossible to get out alone of sleepsack.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Unsure whether your sleepsack has multiple zippers, if not then it would have to be hands in front.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
storm850

Post by storm850 »

JIMDINI wrote:Unsure whether your sleepsack has multiple zippers, if not then it would have to be hands in front.
Yeah just on the front has the zipper its one of these https://www.extremerestraints.com/darle ... large.html
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Have you found a way to get yourself in with your arms in the sleeves? :D
storm850

Post by storm850 »

JIMDINI wrote:Have you found a way to get yourself in with your arms in the sleeves? :D
Yeah have bit of string tied to zipper which I use to pull the zipper up after i get one arm in then shimmy the other arm in and away I pull up the zipper, once got the string tangled around me took bit of time to get out that time :roll:
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

And you worried about having your hands cuffed in back :roll: What is your back up if the string breaks :shock: With the extra zippers at waist level after a little squirming you should be able to get out with your hands behind ( assuming the nylon clad fingers don't stop you. :twisted:), I had assumed you wanted a difficult escape. :wink:

I have a mesh sack from Fetters with zippers in the internal sleeves to close them after I am zipped and strapped in :D However on one occasion one of the closing strings separated and I could only reopen one sleeve :roll: made getting out but it made me realise that it was a good idea to check the condition and security of the strings before use :!:
storm850

Post by storm850 »

JIMDINI wrote:And you worried about having your hands cuffed in back :roll: What is your back up if the string breaks :shock: With the extra zippers at waist level after a little squirming you should be able to get out with your hands behind ( assuming the nylon clad fingers don't stop you. :twisted:), I had assumed you wanted a difficult escape. :wink:

I have a mesh sack from Fetters with zippers in the internal sleeves to close them after I am zipped and strapped in :D However on one occasion one of the closing strings separated and I could only reopen one sleeve :roll: made getting out but it made me realise that it was a good idea to check the condition and security of the strings before use :!:
Is more of a piece of rope that is attatched through a dring that I put on and is slipknot'd on if that makes sense, not sure im brave enough for behind back just yet. :shock: