Help for crossdressing scenario in a forest and hiking trail

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Chloetrav47

Help for crossdressing scenario in a forest and hiking trail

Post by Chloetrav47 »

Hello everyone, I'm back with my bad English traduction and my dangerous scenarios! ( I'm kidding!!!!!) I need your help

I would like to do a scenario in a roadside forest. I'm looking for a scenario that will tie me up in the forest for 2 hours. I ask for your help to tie, and especially to spice up the 2 hours

I will do all session with women clothes (crossdressing). And for the end of the scenario, I was thinking about a time when I have to walk in public to release the ties of my hands or pick up the car keys (hiking trail is very close to the forest)

I have :

- strings

- clothespin

- ball gag :gag: :gag:

- crossdressing clothes and accessories

- camera

- bottle

- everything you can find in a forest
alex bound

Re: Help for crossdressing scenario in a forest and hiking t

Post by alex bound »

Please elaborate on your shoe styles and heights.
Last edited by alex bound on 12 Dec 2018, 01:22, edited 1 time in total.
TicleMeEndless

Re: Help for crossdressing scenario in a forest and hiking t

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Hide your keys away (3, 5, 7 or 10 km - as you dare), better if you need to cross a small river with a bridge (it gives you needs to be dare to get free).
Cut the holes in your sissy dress at places where your nippels. Use a clover clamps with a weights(or not weighed if long range) and bells. Sew on some bells to bottom edge of your skirt. Add bells as earrings and tie up some bells to legs. Tie up (lockable or taped) your legs tight. Say "din-din" and dress up your BIG ballgag. Hands locked behind you back. Jump and tinkle to your freedom! Of corse, your image of sissy must be full, but everyone must can say "it's a boy".

P.S. May be use a biggest buttplug that you can use.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.