More Self bondage Randomization

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
buckadams

More Self bondage Randomization

Post by buckadams »

Hi all

It has been over 3 years since my last self bondage scenario and I know I have not posted much on here but if anyone wants to reply it will give me some encouragement to do my predicament.

You can read about my last on here http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... f=6&t=9442

If you do read it you will see I failed in my attempt at my last session so I am going to try the zipper remover predicament again where a clothes pin zipper will be ripped from my sensitive spots. This really aexcites me but also frightens me as I know how painful it will be.

The scenario is that I will be tied in my garage with my hands above my head and legs spread wide with a knee spreader bar. My cock and balls will be tied and a short rope will connect them to the bar. I will be masked and ring gagged to keep me blind and drooling. A vibrating butt plug will be in my ass and my nipple will be clamped.

Clothes pegs will be attached to my inner thighs, balls and up my body most or all will be actached to a string zipper which will lead to an ice realese and wieght which when the ice has melted the weight will drop and the zipped will be pulled from my body.

I would like 4 numbers of people between 1 and 4 to decide how long both the ice for the zipper and another for how long my release will be. Another number will pick if the butt plug is off or on low, medium or high. another to pick whether the pegs on my balls are attached to the zipper and then another to pick the weights on my nipple clamps.

I hope to do this Monday 15th October and anyone who gives me numbers who would like to recieve picture as proof of task I would send.

Many thank Buckadams
PutStringsOnMe

Re: More Self bondage Randomization

Post by PutStringsOnMe »

Hey Bucky,
my number is 3.
PM me for proof of you feel comfortable.
Stay safe & enjoy!
-PutStringsOnMe
buckadams

Re: More Self bondage Randomization

Post by buckadams »

Thanks very much PutStringsOnMe.

Just need 3 more numbers off people please.
Any other comments and encouragement apricated.

I will try and send you a picture if all goes well.

Ta

Buckadams