Speed up your Ice-Lock

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TomJosy

Speed up your Ice-Lock

Post by TomJosy »

Hello kinky people,

I found today the following picture:
https://www.faproulette.co/6850/ice-box/

I like the idea, that you use an Ice-Lock to lock yourself and have the possibility to speed the whole thing up with the warm water, that you must transport to your Ice-Lock.
Normally I get pretty fast bored when I'm locken but have nothing to do.
Using a small container for the transport of the warm water sound a little bit boring to, so I got the following ideas (also commented as feedback at the roulette):

1. Take a sip from the warm-water and spit it in the Ice-Box
2. Same as the first, but use instead of water some sort of tea, maybe spicy Ginger-Tea? Or some warm salt-water or some warm water mixxed with pepper/tabasco etc?
3. Drink all the warm water and wait until you need to pee, pee in the ice-box, surprise the water is still warm :lol:
4. Same as the third, but instead of wait until you need to pee, you can give a dildo a deep sloppy blowjob and maybe a bit of the warm water leaves your body too, maybe a bit more if you throw up.
5. Why only use your mouth? How about a small warm enema, crawl to the ice-box, release it and repeat.

Would love to hear your ideas or suggestions, what to do until the ice melts :twisted: :whip:
TicleMeEndless

Re: Speed up your Ice-Lock

Post by TicleMeEndless »

So, what about hoses system? You must use a dildo pump to fill a tiny container(like 0.5 liter bottle). Then fast move to second dildo pump for let go water to ice. You must move fast because tiny container have a slow drain to hot water source an will be empty if you move slow. It must be funny with a hands locked behind, ballet highheels and blinefold.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
TomJosy

Post by TomJosy »

Interesting idea with the hoses, I hadn't the opportunity to try this yet, but I love the fact, that you need to do something to get free, because normally I get pretty fast bored while bound.
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

That's right, it's quickly to boore. I guess, it's must be one or more of this:
1) takes or almost takes orgasm
2) feeling the torture
3) doing something for get release
4) doing something for prevent punishment
5) feeling some humiliation or know about close possibility of humilination (like to be caught by somepeople or take a golden shower)
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.