Tied with vibrator

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
keane

Tied with vibrator

Post by keane »

I am thinking I will try a session tied spread eagle using combination locks and a light on a timer. I've done this before and it works pretty well. This time I will also add a hitachi wand type vibrator with a penis sleeve. Set the wand on a varying pulse setting and lights out for 1 hour. It typically takes less than 3 minutes for me to have my first orgasm with this vibrator/sleeve set up. I don't know how many I can have in 1 hour. I also don't know when it will become uncomfortable and orgasms will not be achievable.

Any thoughts or ideas?
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Tied with vibrator

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

3 minutes to the first one???
You may want to plan for something shorter, or lower the speed!!!! :shock:
Girls can have this kind of fun, but for guys, it's a little different.
(But it would be fun to try!)
I've got a hand massager, very powerful... I would not want that attached to me after I came!!!
I've tried... but not for very long.
What could be more fun would be to have the wand set to random on/off, fast/slow...
Then try and "survive" that.
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

@dark_Lizard: I know your feeling, but as a guy, I can tell you, its very possible to keep the thing on after an orgasm. It does depend on what speed the thing is running. A lower speed usually gives the orgasm much faster, but also allows you to keep it on, whereas on a higher speed, you build more towards the orgasm, but after you get it, it will hit you hard.

But that feeling is only temporary. For about a minute or two, and it is something you can overcome, but I would say that requires some experience.

I would therefor advise to go with lower speeds if its your first.

My wand can go insanely high, but the speed I prefer is quite close to the off state. It can go slower but not by that much.

The thing with vibrators is that when it has an intensity setting, it does not actually control how much the vibration is felt, but how fast it vibrates, when it vibrates slow, it feels as if it is less there, but once it gets to a certain speed (very much at the beginning) it does not change the feeling of getting more powerful, it only changes the intensity by making it spin faster. To get an orgasm, this actually doesn't really do much. It is great if you want to massage muscles though, because then, the very fast settings actually help a lot.

The reason why this is the case is simply by how they are designed. Inside a vibrator, there is a motor with a piece attached to it. When it rotates, centrifugal force will make whatever is attached to it, being pushed outwards. Increase the intensity, and you just increase the speed of the motor. This causes the vibrations to be faster, but not change the centrifugal force itself which is what people usually expect. If you actually want to change the centrifugal force, you would need to alter the attachment to the motor itself. The longer it is, the more it changes the centrifugal force, meaning that on lower speeds, it will make the thing move more.

One big problem with this is, that the more centrifugal force you generate, the stronger the attachment has to be, which makes it nearly impossible to create something that is dynamic without keeping it compact.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

A steady vibration will be as much numbing as anything else...
On/off cycles are better...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
lj

Post by lj »

I could get technically picky

first, centrifugal force as in "the force pulling you outwards on a roundabout" is intertia (Newton's First Law of Motion) trying to maintain your movement in a straight line, tangential to the rotation arc. The force stopping you flying off is centripetal (you hanging onto the roundabout)

Centripetal force is velocity dependant, as it is the relative acceleration caused by the roundabout trying to deviate your path, acceleration being a change in your intended velocity. This is speed related, acceleration being defined as the rate of change of velocity..

So the force generated by the vibrator increases as the rate of rotation of the eccentric weight on the axle increases. However, the inertia of the body of the vibrator and the head progressively reduces the excursions made by the vibrator head, it simply can't move fast enough to keep up, given its fixed mass. Given sufficient increase in speed of rotation, structural failure would occur. Just what you need close to your genitals...
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Onwrikbaar

Post by Onwrikbaar »

keane wrote:Set the wand on a varying pulse setting and lights out for 1 hour.
Best make sure then that your vibrator can run for an hour without overheating.
Onwrikbaar

Post by Onwrikbaar »

lj wrote:the force generated by the vibrator increases as the rate of rotation of the eccentric weight on the axle increases.
This is correct. It is also unfortunate, since it means you cannot regulate a vibrator's intensity without changing its oscillation frequency (and vice versa). Many people have an ideal frequency (some claim that for women it is often around 33 Hz), so it would be nice to be able to choose the level of stimulation while staying at that frequency. Time for a little innovation :idea:
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Onwrikbaar wrote:
lj wrote:the force generated by the vibrator increases as the rate of rotation of the eccentric weight on the axle increases.
This is correct. It is also unfortunate, since it means you cannot regulate a vibrator's intensity without changing its oscillation frequency (and vice versa). Many people have an ideal frequency (some claim that for women it is often around 33 Hz), so it would be nice to be able to choose the level of stimulation while staying at that frequency. Time for a little innovation :idea:
AFAIK the only other variables are the distance of the weight centre from the axis and the amount of weight spinning.
Making those variable inside a vibrator seems rather difficult (unfortunately). :(

I do however share your opinion that it would be nice!
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Onwrikbaar

Post by Onwrikbaar »

Blacky wrote:AFAIK the only other variables are the distance of the weight centre from the axis and the amount of weight spinning.
Making those variable inside a vibrator seems rather difficult (unfortunately). :(
Indeed, that would be way too complicated, so another principle of operation is needed. Since loudspeakers can be regulated in amplitude while keeping the frequency constant, I suspect that a vibrator with a voice coil as the actuator would work.

I think I will just buy the tiniest subwoofer I can find that goes below 33 Hz, and do some experiments. Alternatively, I can look into so-called linear resonant actuators, which are becoming more popular in haptic applications.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Onwrikbaar wrote:I suspect that a vibrator with a voice coil as the actuator would work.
Actually, that's the principle of the linear actuator. Or a solenoid.

The Mythbusters used a linear actuator to shake a bridge to see if it would fall apart. It did shake the bridge, but alas, no destruction.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

bound_jenny wrote:
Onwrikbaar wrote:I suspect that a vibrator with a voice coil as the actuator would work.

The Mythbusters used a linear actuator to shake a bridge to see if it would fall apart. It did shake the bridge, but alas, no destruction.

Jenny.
Yep... they did find the resonant frequency, then stopped before anything happened.
Sad they ended the show, the return guys were just not Adam and Jammie...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:the return guys were just not Adam and Jamie
How could it be possible replace a walrus and a hyperactive squirrel? Those two had chemistry.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
PutStringsOnMe

Post by PutStringsOnMe »

bound_jenny wrote:

Jenny.

Apple Fanboy here: The haptic feedback in newer iPhones uses something like that. It‘s a small mass that is actuated really fast using a magnetic field. That allows for more precise and isolated vibration frequencies.
Now we just need someone to source those and make something naughty with it.
-PutStringsOnMe
Onwrikbaar

Post by Onwrikbaar »

bound_jenny wrote:
Actually, that's the principle of the linear actuator.
That remark may cause some confusion. A linear actuator (which has a motor, not a voice coil) is something else entirely than a linear resonant actuator.
Onwrikbaar

Post by Onwrikbaar »

PutStringsOnMe wrote:Apple Fanboy here: The haptic feedback in newer iPhones uses something like that. It‘s a small mass that is actuated really fast using a magnetic field. That allows for more precise and isolated vibration frequencies.
Now we just need someone to source those and make something naughty with it.
All of the linear resonant actuators I could find operate around 200 Hz, which allows them to be made small enough to fit in a phone. They are not hard to come by, but I suspect they aren't powerful enough to serve as a vibrator.