Tied with vibrator

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Tied with vibrator

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

bound_jenny wrote:
Dark_Lizerd wrote:the return guys were just not Adam and Jamie
How could it be possible replace a walrus and a hyperactive squirrel? Those two had chemistry.

Jenny.
LOL!!!
:rofl:
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
lj

Post by lj »

Just remembered a gadget I made some years ago. I had several very small vibrator motors, just the bare motor and weight - the motor was about 6mm diameter, came from a radio handset that included the vibrator to allow "silent" alarm/ring-tone. This was easily mounted in a short plastic tube so the rotating weight was contained and protected.

Fitted this into the cable end of a protective sheath used to seal electrical cable onto 22mm cable glands - this provided a flexible but firm sheath for insertion of the appropriate member :shock: leaving the vibrator motor in very close proximity to the tip of the penis. The grip of the sheath kept it all in place, and a variable voltage supply allowed for full control of stimulation. Add in a random time circuit and you are all set for some frustrating and/or exciting times :)
be a switch, double the fun :-)
hooded2010

Post by hooded2010 »

Onwrikbaar wrote:
Blacky wrote:AFAIK the only other variables are the distance of the weight centre from the axis and the amount of weight spinning.
Making those variable inside a vibrator seems rather difficult (unfortunately). :(
Indeed, that would be way too complicated, so another principle of operation is needed. Since loudspeakers can be regulated in amplitude while keeping the frequency constant, I suspect that a vibrator with a voice coil as the actuator would work.

I think I will just buy the tiniest subwoofer I can find that goes below 33 Hz, and do some experiments. Alternatively, I can look into so-called linear resonant actuators, which are becoming more popular in haptic applications.
Onwrikbaar,

You are aware that so called "tactile transducers" exist, aren't you?
They are effectively a voice coil attached to a weight.

Also called bass shakers, they are used to give the physical sensation of a powerful bass sound, without creating a lot of noise.

There is one called the buttkicker, that is a linear motor + weight, but it's very inefficient and requires a PA amplifier to drive it.
They are commonly used in home theater systems, but are also attached to the dummer's stool at concerts, because there is never enough bass from the monitor speaker to keep the drummer happy.

Thanks,
Hooded2010
Onwrikbaar

Post by Onwrikbaar »

hooded2010 wrote: Onwrikbaar,

You are aware that so called "tactile transducers" exist, aren't you?
They are effectively a voice coil attached to a weight.

Also called bass shakers, they are used to give the physical sensation of a powerful bass sound, without creating a lot of noise.

There is one called the buttkicker, that is a linear motor + weight, but it's very inefficient and requires a PA amplifier to drive it.
They are commonly used in home theater systems, but are also attached to the dummer's stool at concerts, because there is never enough bass from the monitor speaker to keep the drummer happy.
Hello hooded2010,

Not being a gamer myself, I wasn't aware that people put tactile transducers on their chair for more immersive gaming. But I do have a little experience with them - last year I got to wear a friend's Subpac, which I found interesting as well as intense. Despite being battery-powered, it was strong enough to rattle my bones.

Apparently some of these transducers are as small as ice hockey pucks and consume 'only' 15 Watt. At that size and with their frequency range of 20-80 Hz they would seem quite usable as a vibrator.

Thanks!