Walking in a river

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Chloetrav47

Walking in a river

Post by Chloetrav47 »

Here is a scenario I tested last week:
(Sorry i'm french my vocabulary and my conjugaison are poor)
I dress me in a mid-length dress, thick black tights, high heel and a one-piece swimsuit.

I park my car near a river, left a cutter there for later, then go up the river flow with rope and a gag to a dam. It was about a kilomètre of walking dress as a transvestite on a country road, it isvery humiliating.

Once there, I go in the river, tie my hands behind my neck but not my feet, and put my gag on.

Without my hands, I couldn't go back to shore (I tried several times without success). So I walk 1km in the river, tied up, gagged, everyone could see me, and I loved it, sometimes I need to swim, sometimes I stumbled on rocks and sometimes small animals looked at me. I think a farmer see me in the river. I loved it and I want to improve this scenario. If you have any ideas, let me know!
bound_jenny

Re: Walking in a river

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :hi:

Your English is pretty reasonable, so don't worry (I speak both French and English). I did fix one word, though, replacing "earth" with "shore". Not being able to go back to Earth is a problem for astronauts! :rofl:

Have fun and play safe!

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Welcome aboard; and don't worry about your english.
It's better than most french people would care to admit they speak.
(Just kidding)

About your scenario: if i understand you correctly i'm very glad you
Were able to post about your experience.

Walking tied through a body of water without a person present as
Safety valve is beyound dangerous.

You don't see clearly where you place your feet. Slipping is easily
Possible. Being tied up you can't brace your fall & getting up in even
Just 30 cm of water will be difficult. But drowing is easy.
[
lj

Post by lj »

I can only hope nobody tries this !

I've been trained, and have trained others, for serious expeditions in hazardous terrain and adverse conditions.

I can remember an instructor saying "there are three ways to cross a river"

"use a bridge"

"use a bridge"

"use a bridge"

we were then shown how to do it reasonably safely with a group, with or without ropes (not used for bondage !) for the times when it was required in an emergency. Practicing in about 50cm fast flowing water, in November, along with average winds for the time of year, ambient temperature just above freezing, in rough country, rather underlined the "use a bridge" thought !

Tripping up, slipping and otherwise overbalancing in even shallow water can lead to injury, hypothermia and drowning. In the UK we have recently had a school child drown in 30cm water in summer, having slipped on a rock, without adequate supervision or safety training.

Sorry. walking in a river whilst tied up is suicidal. At least the OP survived to tell us about it.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Chloetrav47

Post by Chloetrav47 »

lj wrote:I can only hope nobody tries this !

I've been trained, and have trained others, for serious expeditions in hazardous terrain and adverse conditions.

I can remember an instructor saying "there are three ways to cross a river"

"use a bridge"

"use a bridge"

"use a bridge"

we were then shown how to do it reasonably safely with a group, with or without ropes (not used for bondage !) for the times when it was required in an emergency. Practicing in about 50cm fast flowing water, in November, along with average winds for the time of year, ambient temperature just above freezing, in rough country, rather underlined the "use a bridge" thought !

Tripping up, slipping and otherwise overbalancing in even shallow water can lead to injury, hypothermia and drowning. In the UK we have recently had a school child drown in 30cm water in summer, having slipped on a rock, without adequate supervision or safety training.

Sorry. walking in a river whilst tied up is suicidal. At least the OP survived to tell us about it.

Your hope is right, indeed I never did this script, I wanted to do it this weekend, I forgot how to conjugate to the future in English XD.

Seriously, for me too it was a bad idea but excitement takes over.

I understand everything you've told me and I accept the advice ( I'll whip myself, it'll teach me X)

Thank you for your feedback on his very first post. Another one arrives quickly ( a less dangerous one this time).
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Chloetrav47 wrote:I'll whip myself, it'll teach me
Someone needs whipping? :whip: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Hi,
Trail runner here,
one of my races took me 13 times thru a 4C/40F mountain river (3-6m/10-18ft wide) on a 6C/43F rainy windy day.
Although (esp. during ultras) I usually take my shoes off while crossing, I was already wet:
- There is no "better" torture then wet cold!
(Jenny might improve this statement...)
- When hypothermia is close, sex (excitement) is out of the picture
- The amount of will it took me to put my cold feet back in water the 6th time, 7th... 13th was far more than "clicking" the last lock...

If You have a river fetish, start by taking a short (<3 minutes) full body bath in a mountain river/waterfall - even in the hottest "climate unchanged" day.
It will test both Your will, and Your "Willie"...

Also, high heels & riverbed is a no-no!

Have fun, kink those mountains,
f4