overnight in latex sleepsack

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TNTBound

overnight in latex sleepsack

Post by TNTBound »

i just ordered a key lock slider for the zipper on my 1mm thick latex sleepsack. :twisted: usually, i put my arms in the sleeves and then pull the zipper up using my mouth with an attached string. but after my arms get sweaty, i can always work my arms out of the sleeves and release myself. (WARNING: this may not work for everyone, so dont try it alone thinking you will have the same outcome as me) but once i get the locking zipper pull on there, i'll have to wait until the k-safe timer runs out before i will be able to get the keys to release myself. the 1mm latex is strong enough that i cant work my body out of the neck opening with the zipper closed, so i will be good and stuck.

im going to make myself spend an entire night inside of it once the zipper comes in! :D
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
KinkInSpace

Re: overnight in latex sleepsack

Post by KinkInSpace »

Have you done a trial run of this without the lock?

I know that sweating at night can have adverse effects. Although it may not kill you, it can cause you to become ill. (fever of catching a cold).

The excess sweating that can't move out will either heat up causing excess heat, or will cool you too much causing you to catch a cold.

I have slept in latex and I usually wake up full in sweat but it being cold and one time, I was like, I'm staying in, this is punishment. It developed into a flu, and I got sick a few days later. The last hours I was laying in my sweat, I was shivering of the cold and wet, especially since I tried to sleep.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

i have spent a night wearing a latex outfit, but not in my sleepsack. if i just kind of lay in it but dont struggle too much, i dont sweat a lot.

i actually spent 2 hours in it last night, and with my ac set to 64, i had to really work to get sweaty enough to just get my arms free (it was a lot of fun squirming around!).

i always have my room ac on, so im not worried about getting to hot, and if i get a little cold, i can use my mouth to pull a blanket over me if needed (can also slide my hand out through the neck opening to do the same).
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

You won't be able to do that when you are sleeping.

It is when you are sleeping when you sweat the most and experience the side effects of a too cold room the most too.

That said, I do keep in mind that every person is different, and some people behave differently to external stimuli than others.

I could for example not sleep with AC on if the AC is set too cold.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.