Help with practicalities of a forced drinking scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
ToyDolly

Help with practicalities of a forced drinking scenario

Post by ToyDolly »

Before I start I will caveat my question with a few statements:
* Yes, I'm new to the forum but not to self bondage, bondage and heavy play
* I've done really long scenarios before on my own and with others
* The scenario technically isn't self bondage as there will be someone with me throughout for safety and for impromptu torment, but they won't interfere with any release mechanisms set up
* This was the best place I could think of to find people who might have relevant experience
* Yes, the whole thing has multiple failsafes (all the bonds could be cut or forcibly removed by my friend, if anything happens to him there's someone else checking in on us every few hours, I have a safe call set up if those two measures fail or my good friend turns out to be evil)

What I am trying to plan out with a sadistic friend who is accepting of my self bondage tendencies is a release that neither of us has any control over in that it is governed by my own biology.
The basic construct is:
1. There will be some item that needs to be unlocked to give me full freedom. We're thinking of other mechanisms for predicament as this is likely to be a long scenario, but the final piece for release will rely on this mechanism.
2. The key will be completely out of my reach, even when the release triggers, and inaccessible to my friend until it is released. He cannot let me out early without using the failsafes.
3. There will be a large container of fluid connected to a gag with a controllable flow - we're hoping to have the flow controlled by an automated timer. There is no choice but to drink the fluid.
4. I will be catheterised. Whilst a new experience within the play setting for me, this part is something we know how to do safely. I am not someone who does pee play! but I will accept this one as part of a mechanic.
5. The catheter will drain into a cylinder which will slowly fill.
6. There will be various torments as yet unspecified for the duration of the lock which will be decided by my friend and are completely unknown to me. Once I am in I will have to complete the mechanism no matter what happens.
7. When the cylinder fills to the required height a floating contact will complete a circuit
8. The key will be released
9. My friend will decide whether he's letting me out, re-starting the scenario or surprising me with a new one altogether.

Now, the average urine production for an adult is 800-2000ml per day with a normal fluid intake. My friend has bought a 2litre cylinder and intends to use it for the collector. That means this likely to be somewhere between 24-60 hours with a chance of being shorter through drinking more water than usual. This is hard to get data on. We're putting aside 3 full days to pull this off and we've figured out how much of the fluid needs to be calories and considered not overloading with too much fluid too soon. Someone in our circle of play is a doctor, so we've had input on that front.

My question is to anyone who has done a similar scenario is how much does that urine production rate actually play out in reality? Is it a lot higher if you have to gulp down a few liters of the slightly warm salty white fluid that I am pretty certain he's going to make up for me?
Of course if we end up being a lot shorter than planned he has the option to choose to lock me into a new scenario, but we'd like an idea of what timescale others experienced so we can plan out things like rests for both of us etc.

Any takers?
ToyDolly - One of those rare female exhibitionist self bondage subs. Not interested in being a Top.
KinkInSpace

Re: Help with practicalities of a forced drinking scenario

Post by KinkInSpace »

First thing to know, if you have a tube as forced drinking mechanism, it only takes your tongue to be placed in front of the tube and nothing will enter your mouth. Also, if the tube enters your mouth and is perfectly sealed, the pressure inside your mouth will block anything from going in, so you have to forcefully suck to get any content going in.

This also means, that if you do allow for another air intake to equalize the pressure, it can be used to let the liquid go out rather than be forced to drink. Keep this in mind in your design, so you can make sure this can't happen. Also, use regular water to test your drinking setup and see if you can sabotage it. Do this while not being in bounds, so you can quickly make adjustments until it works reliably.

As for peeing, drinking more water does not necessarily mean that you will pee a lot more. Whatever you drink needs to be processed by your system first, and only then, the remaining of it will be peed out. How much you pee is also different per person, so you would be best to drink a lot on the day before and also test how much you will pee.

A few things to know about peeing. If you are healthy, even if you drink a lot, it is possible that you will not need to pee for quite a while, though the catheter will make things differently, to the point where you will spill little bits of pee every few moments.

Also note that drinking lots of water will make your pee very watery, with nearly no taste. Drinking and eating stuff with lots in it will of course give you more taste on your pee, but also produce less pee as more is absorbed by the body.

If you are in a warm room, and you sweat, you will pee less, as that amount of water is expelled through sweating instead.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
ToyDolly

Re: Help with practicalities of a forced drinking scenario

Post by ToyDolly »

We thought about the possibility of blocking the tube or simply not drinking. That's why there's going to be a pump on the tube and no way to take it out of the mouth. With the application of multiple holes at the end of the tube blocking them up should become impractical. There is also the major factor of refusing to drink will ultimately only prolong the lock and will be a punishable behaviour.

We are going to be testing the life out of this system before going for the full lock! If I think for a second I can cheat then it will be a supreme waste of effort!

We're sure there are plenty of uncontrolled factors in the "how fast will the pee be generated" equation, which is why it is useful for anyone with real world experience to pitch in.
ToyDolly - One of those rare female exhibitionist self bondage subs. Not interested in being a Top.