The easy punishment topic

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
KinkInSpace

The easy punishment topic

Post by KinkInSpace »

Introduction
This topic is meant to list easy to execute punishments. I will collect all punishments below and edit them into this list.

There are a few requirements for a punishment to be included in this list.

1. The description of the punishment is short, to the point, and easy to understand.
2. The punishment is easy to execute.
3. If the punishment can have different severities, add severity: with a small description on how to make the punishment more severe.
4. The entire idea behind punishment, is that you have to execute something because you deserve punishment. Punishment is not meant to be enjoyed.
5. Start with the word easy: followed by your punishment.
6. If your punishment is not for everyone, start with the word intermediate: or advanced:.

In principle, these should be short assignments that you really do not want to do unless you really need punishment.
They can be boring, they can be painful, they can even be gross, but they are always healthy.

For that reason, drinking piss can be punishment, eating poop definitely is not. Not even as advanced.

Executing a punishment
The list is numbered. You roll dice or use an online random number generator to select a punishment from the list. If the punishment is an intermediate or advanced punishment, and you are sure its above your skill level, or on your definite no list, you can choose another one. Easy punishments CANNOT be skipped. If you get a number for an easy punishment, even if you don't like it, its punishment, you will take it.

The list
1. Easy: Orgasm on your supper right before you eat it. Severity: Do multiple days in a row.
2. Easy: Pee in a glass and mix that amount with real drinks until the glass is empty. Severity: small glass vs large glass or muliple glasses.
3. Intermediate: Wear underpants that cover the most of your bottom/legs. Use ducttape to tape the pants and legs together, so content inside the pants stay there. Go outside, fill undies with sand. Wear for an hour. Severity: replace sand with wet sand, plants, or other nasty stuff.
4. Easy: While preparing sandwiches, smear butter on them, lay them open with the butter faced up, then sit on it for 5 minutes, then continue preparing the sandwiches, then remove butter from ass, then eat sandwiches. Severity: do multiple days in a row.
5. Easy: Be naked, then setup a countdown/alarm with sound notification for 8 hours, then put on a blindfold for the entire time. Severity: Increase the timer by hours.
6. Easy: Be naked and lock yourself up for 8 hours in a small confined space. Severity: increase the timer by hours.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.