A yoga challenge of the naughty kind

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Yogini4ever

A yoga challenge of the naughty kind

Post by Yogini4ever »

Hi all :)

Since taking a selfie in this pose is near impossible I will let my big inspiration Wenona demonstrate the pose involved in this little ropeless challenge.

As an exercise in self discipline like to do a yoga pose with double stimulation, to see how tranquil I can stay :D No ropes or locks, just a timer and my mind set.

The pose: Candle, the upper series
http://www.vivastrakamayoga.com/poses/supine12.html

Stimulation:
Tens unit applied up front, vibrator in behind. There are other options off course. Males doing this should note there will be some gravity at work so best not to tape the neck massager to the intimates or something.

Scenario: run of the mill fantasy: when exercising outside overpowered and stripped naked by a biker gang, humiliated by doing this pose with a sting for ten minutes.

Safety: Ten minutes in this pose is for strong beginners or intermediate level athletes at least. If a beginner: practice the pose first for a minute and slowly work up to ten. I never suffered injuries or discomforts after this pose. But all bodies are different so please do stay injury aware!!! When experiencing an unusual sting or other no good pain bend your knee's down and make a soft landing.

My experience:
I had a veeery good time. It was a challenge to stay in the pose first because of the surges of arousal, second because after a while the muscle especially in my inner thighs were getting the shakeys around the 5 minute mark. That is where I would imagine the audience having a good laugh. Veering up and down between giving in to the arousal and regaining the focus to stay static is a particularly nice sensation when doing vibe yoga :D All in all a nice divertissement taking not to much preparation or aftercare.

Any comments, suggestions or concerns? Feel free to let me know!

Hugs for all!
Maggie
KinkInSpace

Re: A yoga challenge of the naughty kind

Post by KinkInSpace »

Great idea. I'm not into yoga, but this is something I have to try.

I love the idea of doing challenging poses while enduring estim.

I do stretch excersises, and its always more fun when I'm totally naked. :)

Will definitely give this a shot, but I probably have to work up to those 10 minutes first. I mean, I can do this pose for a few minutes, I'm sure of that, but 10...
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Yogini4ever

Post by Yogini4ever »

Thanks for your comment L! Makes me feel less of an anomaly in the world of the anomalies :D As Yogi Ji said: keep up and you will be kept up. Ten minutes is though, giving a delightful scent of torture even for advanced students. So take care, but have a whole lotta fun! :)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Currently training for that pose (that means, just holding the pose without estim), but I can only do like 5 minutes. Not sure when I will be able to do 10 minutes, though... but I'm sure I will be able to do it with estim without much problems.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Yogini4ever

Post by Yogini4ever »

In yoga there are no winners or losers. For a yoga newbie 5 minutes is a great achievement, especially when under duress. Way to go L!
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Scary challenge: tie up nuts to ceiling across ice cube) Handcuff behind back, blinefold, ballgag, buttnlug and nippleclamps. Stay or say "goodbye my nuts, now i'm a girl" :evil: . Key for cuffs some away...
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

TicleMeEndless wrote:Scary challenge: tie up nuts to ceiling across ice cube) Handcuff behind back, blinefold, ballgag, buttnlug and nippleclamps. Stay or say "goodbye my nuts, now i'm a girl" :evil: . Key for cuffs some away...
This is not a scary challenge, its an insane and dumb challenge. Don't listen to this kid everyone, he doesn't know what he's talking about or posts fantasies without having enough experience to realize how crazy it really is and what the concequences are.
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Lol, i guess, it was looks too many crazy for no one try this. Obviously, it's no chance for a good final.Relax, it's just a joke, no one will not do this.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

TicleMeEndless wrote:Lol, i guess, it was looks too many crazy for no one try this. Obviously, it's no chance for a good final.Relax, it's just a joke, no one will not do this.
This is the internet, a place where people are naïve and trust anything to be the truth.

If you write something and it is meant as sarcasm, add a note in your post, or you will actually get people killed, seriously.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

You wouldn't believe the things people do just because they hear about it. Hospitals and morgues all over are dealing with this kind of stuff.

Never underestimate the capacity of some to not use their brains. :facepalm:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

If some idiot don't thinking about safety, why i must think about him? People are naive? In internet? Rly? How can you be naive on the Internet? I just can't belive it. Why this peoples still alive? Too many sites where talking about suicide, drugs, drunk drive and another dangerous shit. Too many crooks, viruses, and just bad ideas. If human is naive it means he is not adapted to life in this cruel world. And this is only him problem. Comon, if someone so stupid for cut a nuts, then let him do, one idiot less. Head is not only for eating. If we indulge all idiots, then soon everyone will become idiots.

Meanwhile, what about your avatar, Jenny? Why you don't think about someone can think to tie himself on rails, on snow - is a good idea?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

The point is, if it's something that could be a problem to life and limb, please mention that it's not to be attempted (say it's a joke, etc.).
TicleMeEndless wrote:Meanwhile, what about your avatar, Jenny? Why you don't think about someone can think to tie himself on rails, on snow - is a good idea?
Tell that to the Coors people. It's from a beer advert (they're excluded from being sensible and/or intelligent).

Just turn down the tone, please.

Thank you. :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
sweh

Post by sweh »

bound_jenny wrote:Tell that to the Coors people. It's from a beer advert (they're excluded from being sensible and/or intelligent).
See also https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... ce-beziers

"Poster of woman tied to train tracks is legal, French court rules"
"Row erupted over use of imagery that resembled real-life murder case"

train.jpg
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Mark a jokes as "joke"... It looks so stypid. But fine, i'll do this. Let's take care of those who are too lazy to think. All the same, it does not help them.