Bondage games/predicaments

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Gregovic

Bondage games/predicaments

Post by Gregovic »

I've had one of those evenings where ideas just kept popping into my head for "fun" games and predicaments I'd possible want to try and create at some point and some that I WOULDN'T really want to do :oops: . I thought I'd share them here. Some are easily doable solo, some might require a Master/Mistress to perform or at least to supervise. I haven't thought any of these through beyond the basic premise and I have no idea if some of them are even viable, so be safe and think things through if you ever want to create something like this. I have a feeling some of these are downright diabolical :mrgreen:

Freeze!
sub has an E-stim unit locked onto him/her at a "sensitive" location at a painful level. The E-stim is linked to a device with motion detection capabilities. sub is free to move around as much as they want but the device will sound a short beep at random. sub then has 2 seconds to freeze in position for a random duration between 1 and 10 minutes. Any further motion after that will be punished by a shock. Repeat infringements increase the levels ofcourse. For extra devilishness, there will be NO signal when the time is up. sub will just have to figure it out :twisted:

Mistress says
sub is bound in a hogtie or similarly restraining position. Scattered around are buttons or sensors labelled with a number or at a known location. At random a computer will generate a command "Mistress says, Press button 1" (or "Go to the kitchen"). sub then has 5 minutes to get there and press the button or trip the sensor to show they are there. Ofcourse, like the great children's game, ONLY if the command is preceded by "Mistress says". sub then has to keep the button pressed or sensor tripped until the next command. Wait times are random. Warnings for getting it wrong are optional. Any time over the "par" time for getting to the next location or time not keeping the correct button pressed/sensor tripped is logged and saved for later. After a set number of commands have been given, all the "excess" times are added together and doubled. sub then has to stay in bondage for that amount of time from that point (with a pre-set but uncomfortably long max time to prevent getting stuck)
variation:Commands aren't preceded by a code phrase. They just might be false :gag: . sub has to choose whether to believe it or not. For this variation I'd choose to have a direct E-stim punishment lasting for a set amount of time when the button is released incorrectly or the next button not pressed in time, in a addition to the final time punishment, just so there is SOME chance of not spending a very long time in bondage.

Time! Or not time?
sub is locked in bondage and blindfolded, bonus points for earplugs and sensory deprivation hood. sub has a large button. sub has to press the button within 10 minutes of a certain duration (say, 30 minutes. So not before 25 minutes have passed or after 35 minutes have passed). If the sub presses the button he/she will be released after 1 hour without further consequences. If the sub presses the button too early, sub will remain locked for 2 hours while getting punished through an E-stim device or whipping machine for the last hour. If the sub presses the button too late, sub will also remain locked for 2 hours and punished but will have a chance for early release. Somewhere in the next hour, a beep will sound. sub then has 2 seconds to press the button. If the sub misses it, punishment levels will be increased. If the sub presses the button BEFORE the beep has sounded an aditional 30 minutes is added to the clock. If the sub doesn't press the button before the 2 hour mark at all they remain locked and punished for an additional hour. Should you press the button yet? :twisted:

Pay attention!
sub is again put in bondage and blindfolded. sub again has a button. This time, at random intervals a beep will sound. sub then has 2 seconds to press the button or sub will be punished (whipping machine, e-stim, additional time, whatever you can think of, maybe all them or one of the 3 at random :wink: ) Repeat until release time is reached. Bonus for varying the intensity and pitch of the beep to make sure sub keeps paying attention.
Variation 1: between 1 and 5 beeps sound in rapid succession. sub has to press the button the correct number of times or gets punished proportional to the number of beeps.
Variation 2: sub has 10 buttons (one for each finger). Instead of a beep, sub gets whipped or shocked between 1 and 10 times. After the last stroke/shock a beep will sound. sub then has 3 seconds to press the correct number of buttons simultaneously. Pressing buttons before the beep counts as a fail, pressing buttons not simultaneously counts as a fail. Punish to taste.
Variation 3: Instead of being blindfolded, sub is free to see and the beep is replaced with a fast blinking LED. Did you just see it blink or was that a trick of the light?

Remember the number?
sub is put in bondage. When the counter starts a number/code (4 to 6 digits, more if you want to test yourself) is shown for 10 seconds. sub has to remember the number. sub has access to a keypad. After a set time, a light turns on and sub has to press the correct sequence into the keypad. If sub gets it correct the sub is released. If sub gets it wrong the sub is punished and a new number is displayed. The clock resets and the whole thing starts over. This continues until the sub gets the code correct or a maximum time is reached.

Stay off the floor
sub is bound and has to stand across a bondage horse with a (somewhat) narrow top, sub can just about stand on tiptoes. Fixed to the floor are copper plates connected to one pole of an e-stim device, the other pole is attached to the top of the feet of the sub. If sub stands on the floor he'll get a shock every second. Resting on the horse will also get painful in short order. But sub has nowhere to go so will just have to stand there until time is up.

Puzzle time
sub is bound but has some way to interact with the system (free hand, foot, tongue, whatever) Some method of punishment (spanking machine, E-Stim) is set up. sub will randomly get punished between a minimum and maximum time. sub has to play a puzzle or game with a fixed time limit. If the sub wins the game or finishes the puzzle in time, time until release is reduced by some amount. If sub loses the game or fails to complete the puzzle in time the minimum and maximum times between punishments decrease and time until release is increased by some amount (up to the original max time). Puzzle/game resets and things start over. Continue until release time is reached. (remaining time is displayed so sub can keep track of time remaining and feel the pain of watching his release time move further away)
Variation: Losing the game also resets the time until release to what it would have been if player had never won any games. IE a max 2 hour session will now last a max of 2 hours again. Just imagine, you're on a winning streak and nearly there, you only have to finish this one game and you'll be free. Unexpectedly you get a large jolt and make a mistake in the game. All your progress is gone and you can only watch on helplessly as the clock goes back up :whip:

Thank you Mistress, may I have another?
sub is restrained in front of a spanking machine. sub will be released EITHER after a set amount of time (long and uncomfortable) OR after a random number (between 10 and 100) of swats with the whip or cane at a random intensity. sub does not know how many swats he'll have to take or how hard they'll be. For each stroke sub has to press and hold a button. If the button is released, the whipping stops. Can you keep holding the button for however long it takes?
Variation: sub has to count how many strokes the sub receives. After the whipping is over the sub has to type the correct number into a keypad or the sub won't be released until the time is over. Getting it wrong warrants further punishment ofcourse. Properly counted this time, or more bondage time is added. :whip:

Choose wisely, and fast
This one requires 2 spanking machines. One holds a paddle, the other a cane. Sub is restrained in front of the machines and has 2 buttons he/she can press. When a signal is given (beep or light blink) Sub has 1 second to choose if he/she will get a swat with the cane or the paddle. If sub chooses in time, sub gets it's choice. If sub failed to choose in time, sub will receive 2 strokes of each. Sub will remain restrained until having been given a pre set number of choices (and between 1 and 4 times that amount of strokes).

And the ones that I'd probably never do because I don't want to expose myself to the public or do the stuff involved, but that somehow keep coming to the surface when i'm thinking of ideas like this:
Sissy maid on display
This requires a metal contraption that locks sub immobile in a fixed position. It is designed to fit underneath a floor length, long sleeve maids uniform and is designed so that it is completely invisible once the dress is zipped up. A camera is set up so the sub is in full view and set to live stream to an internet site starting some time after the maid is locked in place. Alternatively, sub is put in full view of a window. sub will be invisibly fixed in position, forced to just stand there, in full view of the world, unable to move away. Additions could be a remote control E-stim or punishment device that can be operated by the viewers (with maximum times and intensities built in, unchangeable from the internet side of course to prevent it going into painful fun into torture territory) and/or text-to-speech for the chat, so sub has to listen to whatever comment is made.

Drink up
Sub has to prepare by drinking plenty of fluids. Sub is restrained in a chair and hooked up to a urine collection system. Sub has a safe way to drink from an overhead reservoir filled at the start with 1,5 liters of water. Sub will be released in 1 hour IF the drinking reservoir is empty at the 1 hour mark. If the reservoir is NOT empty, sub will remain restrained and will start receiving punishment until the reservoir is empty or for up to an additional hour. At the 50 minute mark, a pump will start to deliver any fluid collected by the urine collection system to the drinking reservoir. So, can you hold it in? Will you drink it all? Or will you just take your punishment until time runs out?

I hope someone gets some enjoyment or inspiration out of these ideas.

PS: These are in a similar vain to some ideas I've had in the past, so if you liked them you can also check out: http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =6&t=10358
Last edited by Gregovic on 24 Sep 2018, 01:40, edited 1 time in total.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Gdp0893

Re: Bondage games/predicaments

Post by Gdp0893 »

I love these ideas. Anything that "game-ifies" self bondage really gets me going.I particularly like "time or not time." It would be especially great if the machine told you how close you were to the right time so you can think of how near freedom you were while you take all the spanks lol.

The punishment could also depend on how close you came to the right time. Maybe there's one target time with a very severe punishment for pressing the button early but the "easy" punishment for waiting long enough gradually gets worse if you go over the target
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

It seems great minds think alike. Deviant Designs recently posted this:
http://deviant-designs.co.uk/2018/06/03/sir-says/ Forced to play a game and get shocked if you lose (or don't play)? Yes please :mrgreen:

Also this thing:
http://deviant-designs.co.uk/2018/06/03 ... lamp-post/
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Do you have a sort of points system assigned to each kink item? I have been looking for someone who has assigned such values that might share with me so I could use as a rough draft.
I have used BDSM roulette program and filled in my own clothing articles, shoes, and punishments to help make it more out of my own control. The problem is, no matter what "Ticket" I get, I almost always want the same punishing things, when I am in the mood. I ed up upgrading chores, clothes and punishments, and abstaining when not in the mood. If I had to score a certain number of points in a given week, then I could decide based on a deadline.
-Wear taller heels that garner more points for showing up late for session to make it up? Maybe I might have wanted the freedom of 4.5 inch heels, but since I have less time to play, it's going to have to be the 6 inchers, or else I am behind schedule. If I don't make my points up, it's punishment time.
-Maybe I add a gag to get more points early on? That might give me a day off, or at least allow me to start my game later if I want.
You see, it would help give a time and place to my kink games. Set a goal.
Last edited by Shannon SteelSlave on 17 Feb 2019, 09:56, edited 3 times in total.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

I'm afraid I can't really help you with a points system, I usually go by what "feels right". I've seen the question around a few times, but I can't recall ever really seeing a satisfactory answer to it. The difficult thing is that we humans are a very varied bunch. What works for one person would be very extreme for another, and what some would find extreme is tame to others. It also very much depends on the gear you have and what you are trying to achieve.
I think it would always be best to come up with a system of your own that works for you.

Start by asking the simple questions like what you want the punishments to achieve. Should they leave you able to do tasks around the house or keep you immobile? Should they hurt or should they just be uncomfortable? Write down a list of the different styles of punishments you can think of and rank them in severity from one to 6 for instance at their basic level (longer chains, lowish heels, few cuffs etc), then think of ways you can make each a step more severe and make those numbers 7 through 12, then 13 through 18, etc, each time a step more severe by shortening the chains or raising the heels or adding cuffs. Personally I tend to do bondage/punishment sessions of a similar length so I usually just assume 30 minutes or 1 hour for each punishment, but you can add time as a factor too (for example punishment 8 could be exactly the same as punishment 2, but for 1 hour instead of 30 minutes). Then make another list of things you think you would receive punishment for. Rate them from light offences for which you get a single point to unforgivable ones worth 10 or 20 points and everything in between.

Then just start using that system. Give yourself the points for infractions (write them down to keep yourself honest if you need/want, the conscience can be naughty and skip some things later :whip: )then when it comes time for punishment, add up the points and do whatever punishment matches your total.

The first step in finding a points system that would work for you I think would always be to work out what the rules are. And writing things down works wonders for finding what is actually on your mind.
Shannon SteelSlave

Thanx so much for your reply. Got a few ideas from that. I really should elaborate on my situation. I used to have random "cards" I set uo in BDSM roulette. They would order me what to wear. But no matter what, I found myself wishing for almost the same shoes. (6 inch pumps) The problem, I don;t think I should want to wear these all the time, and should even appreciate being allowed to go lower or bare. Sometimes I would accept the card as is, other times I would get myself into trouble with myself, and hope I punish myself with the higher heels. After a few days, I do appreciate a break.
OK, so what I was hoping for, was to create a system, where I am assigned points I have to use, by the end of the week. I earn points by the minute for wearing shoes, chains, corsets, gags, and some other things. This way, I can decide to wear more comfortable open toed backless suede 4 inch heeled boots for 3 or 4 hours, or be forced into the taller shoes if I start my session late. I can take a night or 2 off, but will have to satisfy the points somehow, maybe by sleeping in kink devices.
You are right about the punishment system as well. Separate points system for punishments, which must be paid, and even collect interest everyday not paid.These are not on a weekly basis, but are enforced by the interest accrued. I could also volunteer for punishment to use up regular points. I have used some immobilization punishments, like hog ties or pillory, but prefer them to be a combination of that, and some kind of endurance/pain trial. (Where if endurance fails, I will be subject to pain)
What I am asking from you, if you are inclined to help, is a value given to each device or clothing item. I am not into cross dressing, but most of my kink wear are just tighter versions of things I normally wear, and crop tops. I do have a cat suit, maybe that would be the highest point value clothing item. I have heels ranging from 4 inch to 6.5, mostly pumps and boots, but also 1 pair of strappies that are clearly more comfortable, and the steel slave sandals you see in my avatar. I can take a 5 inch heel with ease, 6 is my real limit, 6.5 buckles my knees. I thought you might have a sort of "score card" for some of these items, since these kinds of points system games seem to be in line with your interests. I tried asking username Kate in a post "Year long dare" Postby kate » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:35 pm, both by posting to this thread, and by PM.
Are you good with software? If we become friends, Gregovic, maybe I can ask you for advice on a plug and play application I can customize without too much programming experience? I tried a few the other night. Found them exciting, but feel I need to tailor them to me, like you said. Thanx again.
Last edited by Shannon SteelSlave on 17 Feb 2019, 07:36, edited 2 times in total.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Thanx so much for your reply. Got a few ideas from that. I really should elaborate on my situation. I used to have random "cards" I set uo in BDSM roulette. They would order me what to wear. But no matter what, I found myself wishing for almost the same shoes. (6 inch pumps) The problem, I don;t think I should want to wear these all the time, and should even appreciate being allowed to go lower or bare. Sometimes I would accept the card as is, other times I would get myself into trouble with myself, and hope I punish myself with the higher heels. After a few days, I do appreciate a break.
OK, so what I was hoping for, was to create a system, where I am assigned points I have to use, by the end of the week. I earn points by the minute for wearing shoes, chains, corsets, gags, and some other things. This way, I can decide to wear more comfortable open toed backless suede 4 inch heeled boots for 3 or 4 hours, or be forced into the taller shoes if I start my session late. I can take a night or 2 off, but will have to satisfy the points somehow, maybe by sleeping in kink devices.
You are right about the punishment system as well. Separate points system for punishments, which must be paid, and even collect interest everyday not paid.These are not on a weekly basis, but are enforced by the interest accrued. I could also volunteer for punishment to use up regular points. I have used some immobilization punishments, like hog ties or pillory, but prefer them to be a combination of that, and some kind of endurance/pain trial. (Where if endurance fails, I will be subject to pain)
What I am asking from you, if you are inclined to help, is a value given to each device or clothing item. I am not into cross dressing, but most of my kink wear are just tighter versions of things I normally wear, and crop tops. I do have a cat suit, maybe that would be the highest point value clothing item. I have heels ranging from 4 inch to 6.5, mostly pumps and boots, but also 1 pair of strappies that are clearly more comfortable, and the steel slave sandals you see in my avatar. I can take a 5 inch heel with ease, 6 is my real limit, 6.5 buckles my knees. I thought you might have a sort of "score card" for some of these items, since these kinds of points system games seem to be in line with your interests. I tried asking username Kate in a post "Year long dare" Postby kate » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:35 pm, both by posting to this thread, and by PM.
Are you good with software? If we become friends, Gregovic, maybe I can ask you for advice on a plug and play application I can customize without too much programming experience? I tried a few the other night. Found them exciting, but feel I need to tailor them to me, like you said. Thanx again.
Again, I can't assign those values for you, what I assign to stuff will be very different from what you would do. Just sit down and make begin making a list. It doesn't have to be perfect from the get go, built it up as you go. Points systems are not really how I usually keep score, often I just do whatever feels right at the time, but it's what the mistress inside my head sometimes does when I'm in my sissy maids uniforms. My system is flexible however, and I don't usually punish myself with clothing or shoes. Punishments more often exist of standing or kneeling in the corner.

I'm not really all that great with software. I dabble a bit in some basic stuff on microcontrollers and such, but I'm far from proficient on any of them. That was also the reason for starting this thread. Many of the scenarios above could be quite easily created through electronic means, but even though I think I might have the skill to pull some of it off, I just don't have the time for it. I barely get around to "fun times" as it is.

I'm glad some of what I'm saying is giving you ideas. Most of the time I'm just winging it. I'm not exactly super experienced in all this myself. :mrgreen:
Shannon SteelSlave

G, seriously, you are more right on than you'll give yourself credit for. Only thing I possibly don't agree with is doing what feels right, want to try some wrong maybe. (What I like about doing this, instead of reading, playing video games, or going outside to play) kK, see you in the threads.
Last edited by Shannon SteelSlave on 17 Feb 2019, 07:37, edited 2 times in total.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:G, seriously, you are more right on than you'll give yourself credit for. Only thing I possibly don't agree with is doing what feels right, want to try some wrong maybe. (What I like about doing this, instead of reading, playing video games, or going outside to play) kK, see you in the threads.
Oh trust me, what feels right at the time often feels very much wrong some minutes later :wink:
Shannon SteelSlave

Could not agree more, but really hope to be able to pace myself. I think a points system is the way to go.
Last edited by Shannon SteelSlave on 17 Feb 2019, 07:38, edited 2 times in total.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

It reminds me "Emely wants to play" videogame. Look some "let'splay" on youtube and you understand what i talking about.
I guess, this ideas can be mixed to one game. As example like that:

Base pose is tight hogtie, with tied kneels, elbows and corset. Blinefold is a variation, requires text-to-speech technology (or variated tone signals), but makes game harder. Ring gag is required. Remotely controlled portable e-stim required, connected to nippels. Also, i like a small tight latex shorts, pleated miniskirt, makeup and two girl's bows on head.

Game based on "Mistress says" scenario, but buttons replaced to keyboards with digits. Instead pressing button, you must dial right code (one try, error gives you shock[scream level]). First code you hear at start. Next code you hear after ending try of deal the code whatever the result ("Good girl!/*shock* Remember: three, eight, five, nine, seven, two, four, zero.") Can you memorize a new code when takes a shock? Then wait for new order "Mistress says". Time to complete limited. If you're late, Mistress will shock[not scream, but painful] you while you not complete the order.
When you playing, you can hear a beep at randomly time. Then freeze in 2 seconds or take a series of shocks[scream level]. Freezing time is random, from 1 to 5 mins, but you don't know when you can move. 10 mins and more without moving - take a series of shocks[scream level].

This can be endless, but there's another conditions.

At start you must memorize an escape code. When playing time is more 1 hour but less 1.5 hours, you must deal an escape code to any keyboard, then electromagnet on ceiling turning off, and key drops to the floor. (Before code press 00000, it's means, you tries to escape, game paused. 10 secs no pressing keys - take a shock[scream level], game resumed). Wrong code gives you shock[scream level]: try again. Wrong time give you a long shock (2 mins[scream level] - yeah, that was a BIG mistake, you deserved this hell) and give you new destinantion time. 1 hour if timer was less 1 hour, and 30 mins if timer was more 1.5 hours. Maximum playing time is 5 hours, absolutly. But what if you forgot escape code?

Then ask your Mistress to remind! For asking you must find dildo and make a blowjob. Like in "A girl's training by ZantetsukeN" scenario. (http://www.boundanna.com/gallery/galler ... aining.jpg) Emty the water, and Mistress will say your escape code. Need this again? Press a button in another corner of home, and water will be refilled.
When you doing blowjob, game is paused (dildo pump have a contacts that close when dildo pressed). You can use this possibility for respite from shocks. But stop blowjob for 5 sec, and game resumes (shock[scream level] will says you about it).

P.S. At end e-mistress can say count of errors, for next punishment scenario.
P.P.S. The program can imitate the anger of Mistress. If you disappoint Mistress too often, shocks will be stronger and longer, series haves more shocks, and mistress will tell you about you so bad bitch - for your tears.
P.P.P.S. Add a noise meter - for mistress mocked you.
P.P.P.P.S. GLaDOS?
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
sonik

Post by sonik »

Many of those games sound very interesting, but I have a doubt. How can you connect the e-stim machine to the different devices so that it punishes you?
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

sonik wrote:Many of those games sound very interesting, but I have a doubt. How can you connect the e-stim machine to the different devices so that it punishes you?
There are some e-stim devices that are capable of using audio signals as a trigger input.
So basically it comes down to creative (ab)use of arduinos and/or raspberry pies as well as sensor electronics and software skills. :idea:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

sonik wrote:Many of those games sound very interesting, but I have a doubt. How can you connect the e-stim machine to the different devices so that it punishes you?
There are several ways. Audio triggering is one of them. Some of the Erostech devices also do serial communication and the E-Stim 2B has a USB port. Then there is the option of just interrupting and connecting the output with somethinh like a relay. And finally you could use one of those dog training collars and connect to the remote to trigger the punishments.

Look up Deviant Designs on twitter or pornhub, he's done some stuff like this
sonik

Post by sonik »

Blacky wrote:
There are some e-stim devices that are capable of using audio signals as a trigger input.
So basically it comes down to creative (ab)use of arduinos and/or raspberry pies as well as sensor electronics and software skills. :idea:
thank you :D :D