Self bondage scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Unknown1999

Self bondage scenario

Post by Unknown1999 »

I'm thinking of a scenario where I'm forced to drink pee. The key will fall after a X amount of time.

I will be tied up with ropes and an open mouth gag. This gags will have a hose for drinking. I will be drinking a lot before this session to increase the amount peeing.

I will wear a panty that is able to move the pee to a water collecter on the ground. The pee will be moved up every 20 minutes.

That's the scenario. Now I'm just wondering what I can use for the collecter (It should be able to move the pee to my mouth) and a collecter that is able to pump the water to the drinking collecter.
Gregovic

Re: Self bondage scenario

Post by Gregovic »

I'm assuming you have some way of regulating or stopping the flow of the pee into your mouth? Otherwise there is a BIG chocking/drowning hazard. I can think of better ways to die than drowning in my own urine.

As for the collection, there are a few options but the most important question is, are you male or female? If male, use a condom catheter (basically a sturdy condom with a hose connection on the end or something like this(randomly chosed Aliexpress search result).

You can often get "tester" kits of a few condom catheters with some bags for free from certain suppliers, googling a bit might help, it depends on where you live.

You can then connect the bottom drain of the bag to a small 12V pump (example) and pipe the output to a hanging bag above you which will dispense the liquid (maybe use a cheap nock-off hydration pouch/water bag?)
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Unknown1999

Re: Self bondage scenario

Post by Unknown1999 »

I will be looking to regulate the flow. I will be planning this session very well as I don't want to drown.

The cathether is a must. I don't know if the pump is. I will be researching this further.

I'm a male by the way.