My self bondage scenario. True.

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
BlindMike

My self bondage scenario. True.

Post by BlindMike »

This is my personal self bondage scenario, and one which I do semi regularly. It involves crossdressing and electro play.
I start by attaching electrodes to my penis, one at the frenum and one at the base, and, two more, one on each nipple. I use an erostek ET 312 which I have set to automatically go to the audio 1 setting on power up. I dress in knickers, pantyhose, a panty girdle, 't'shirt and a turtle neck dress, over which I lace up a corset. Nice and tight. High heel boots. Then a pair of mistresses pantyhose tied with the crotch gusset covering my mouth and nose. Over the top of this , I have a Stockroom deluxe hood with straps everywhere all snugged up nicely. I sit down on my homemade bondage chair, and strap my ankles to the bottom of it, then straps over my knees, around my waist, and chest, , now it gets interesting. I have to turn the electrostim on with the microphone control set to maximum sensitivity while I can reach it, because I can't reach it after I attach the hood straps to the chair. These keep my head locked rigidly in position, this bit is tricky to do, because every time I move, I trigger the microphone and therefore the estim. Once this is done I fasten my hands behind my back behind the chair and lock them. I can barely move. I have previously hung the padlock keys from a solenoid which is on a timer, which I can set from a few minutes, to several hours depending on the occasion. 2 to 3 hours is typical. Now the fun begins. The microphone is very sensitive, picking up every sound and quite a few that I don't hear, but certainly feel. Cars going passed on the street, the train at the end of the street, trucks, motorcycles, almost anything will trigger the estim, some just a tickle, some can really bite. Now I just have to wait until the timer completes its cycle and releases the keys to where I can reach them. The chair is on castors, so can with some effort , be juggled around to where I can get the keys. Bear in mind that I am completely blind, I cannot move my head more than a fraction of an inch,[ and if I do move it a bit, the microphone picks up the movement and bites me ]. On more than one occasion, a passing train, which takes a minute or two to pass, has caused me to orgasm, and then I really want the session to be over, but have to suffer it out till the timer finishes.
The solenoid is about as foolproof as can be, if there is a power outage, it lets the keys drop. They are attached to a string and drop to a height where they're reachable. In a dire emergency, I can with some effort, reach a pair of scissors and cut the leather cuffs,although obviously, I would rather not. Hate to destroy an expensive set of handcuffs. The thing about this scenario, is the total unpredictability of the estim. It depends entirely on factors outside my control. Gusts of wind, thunder claps,[ ouch] any noise at all will set it off, c oupled with periods of quietness which give me a short break..
I hope some readers find this intriguing and get some ideas. I do of course suggest that anyone who does feel the urge to try something similar, be careful when attaching electro to the chest area, I deliberately keep the level there to just an annoying tickle. And , I have a strong heart. Play carefully. Sometimes I set the timer to go for several hours, and wait instead ,for my wife to discover me when she gets home, then she may or may not release me at her pleasure. What she is inclined to do, is thump around the house, slam doors and generally make a racket knowing that she is inflicting some considerable discomfort to my genitals.
alex bound

Re: My self bondage scenario. True.

Post by alex bound »

Just be careful using electricity on your chest.
Last edited by alex bound on 12 Dec 2018, 01:32, edited 1 time in total.
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Interesting) Don't move, don't breath, keep silence or take a punishment) I guess, there needs a distraction factor. Something like little tickling or itchy on balls.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

You have a nice little game there. While I always recommend against using electrical play above the waist, I can recommend bipolar clamps, that is, if I can not talk you out of it. Have fun, and keep us posted. :hi:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠