Kneeling on sandpaper?

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
KinkInSpace

Kneeling on sandpaper?

Post by KinkInSpace »

I came across this gallery. The girl is forced to sit kneeled on sandpaper and her facial expression screams pain.

To me it seems that sandpaper would not do much unless you move. Given that sandpaper is a pretty common item, I wonder if anyone has tried this and what their results are.

So... Have you once tried this? If so, please leave a comment. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Sergio

Re: Kneeling on sandpaper?

Post by Sergio »

Those look like sheets for a disk sander and it's basically carborundum available in various degrees of coarseness. The surface is uneven and sharp. Pretty much from the outset it's not going to be comfortable and the victim's instinct will be to move which will just make it worse, and worse...
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Hmm... you're probably right. Sounds like something I would want to try for myself then. :facepalm:
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
alex bound

Post by alex bound »

So, rice, sandpaper, might this be known as friction play, or are we after something else?
Last edited by alex bound on 12 Dec 2018, 01:44, edited 1 time in total.
It's never too late
red_bondage

Post by red_bondage »

I was curios yesterday and toyed around with a piece of sandpaper.

I have used some quite coarse stuff (40 grid).
Placing a piece directly in my socks for both feet, and sitting on the stuff.

Standing on the sandpaper felt interesting in the beginning, but the effect trails of quite a bit. I tried that for about 30 minutes. And the total effect was ... hmm hard to describe. Lets say not to impressive. (I used regular male shoes )
Sitting on it is pretty much the same story. I feels strange, but not painful of relay "discouraging"

I did not try kneeling, but that will be a different story for shure!

I have basically just cut the paper into pieces, and shoved it under my regular clothes. The Sandpaper did not rub me in any way (just the clothes rubbed over the backside of the sandpaper) If you create a good connection between fabric and sandpaper that might again change everything.

Also keep in mind that this is only the short time effect, this might be a completely different story after more time.
lj

Post by lj »

First, putting on my "safety" hat, I'd suggest "sandpaper" is a bad idea, as most is actually glass or silica grains, stuck to the paper backing. The grains can become detached and would make for potential septic sores if they are forced into the skin. As suggested, the abrasive carborundum sheets used for industrial purposes would be much safer as the grains are very well stuck down to the substrate, and the low mesh sizes would be a very effective way of getting very uncomfortable very quickly.

Incidentally the bottle-top grid (just collect lots of tops and screw or nail then to a wooden board) is also a quick and cheap way of making an unpleasant surface for a victim to sit or stand on. I used this in a predicament bondage scene, the bottle top board was placed on a table, my "bottom" (sub) was tied by her ankles to the table legs (ie spread apart), her hands were tied behind her back, and her collar was tied to the legs on the other side of the table, the rope being short enough to hold her bent at the waist over the table. This meant she had to try to keep her breasts above the bottle-tops but couldn't straighten up to reduce the strain on her back muscles, so she inevitably kept slumping down onto the tabble and bottle-tops. Needless to say she was naked from the waist up...
be a switch, double the fun :-)
red_bondage

Post by red_bondage »

lj

Are your concerned about of particles punching through the skin? Or particles being embedded in the wound?

In relation to my test yesterday: I am really not concerned about any of these, as long as do not "rub" the abrasive against your skin. And anything coarser than a 40 grid is not that common.

From personal experience:
A bottle top grid is a total different story. Compared to Sandpaper that is on very different (much higher) intensity level.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I bet that if you move and the sand paper actually starts crushing the skin, you'll change your views. I think the idea here is that the movement will cause light destruction of the skinlayer causing lots of discomfort.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

apart from the safety aspect I find you can quickly get use to sand paper and unless it is moving and making the skin sore then it really has on effect. If you want something effect try using the prickly side of velcro. You can get it in self adhesive form which makes it ideal for sticking inside clothing. I can testify to its effectiness when placed inside your shirt over your nipples or try lining the string on a g-string with it then going for a walk.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Oh yeah, and there are different types of velcro. I have one with long and sturdy hairs which is far worse compared to the more common short hairs which feels more like very rough sand paper.

If I put that velcro on my nipple, squeeze it, not only does it hurt badly, but there's a chance it will puncture the skin and may give some bleeding... Yes, nice stuff indeed. :D

Tried it inside of my shirt as a test and it was indeed very much there...

When I removed it, all seemed fine. The next day when the blood marks started to show, I saw carnage... :P