Standing is Fun!

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
littlecdbondagegirl

:)

Post by littlecdbondagegirl »

littlecdbondagegirl - you can also (try to) stand en pointe
Ooooo i dont think i have the stamina to do that! :shock:

Re-reading your post i did come up with one idea. I have a walk in closet with bars on either side, so basically you kneel facing one side and tie your legs in a frog-tie like fashion. Cuff your hands in front of you and run a rope from your cuffs back behind you, over one bar, raising your arms up and pulling them behind your slightly, and then across the closet and over the other bar and attach them to your nipple clamps. So you cant lower your arms until the key melts. I havent done this one yet, so i cant attest to how feasible it is, but i plan on trying it soon!

:D :D

Heres a really horrible picture that might help! :D
[img][img]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/9814/kneelingclampsis5.th.png[/img][/img]
"Dress me up like a Slut...Tie me up Tight...And im in Heaven!"
masoboy

Post by masoboy »

nikkyinheels wrote: binder clamps as nipple clamps???!! Isn't that a bit much? I've tried them, but they're way too strong for me (and coming from me... ;)
I'm surprised you say that, because binder clamps barely do anything for me, and I thought I had a low pain-tolerance. Pulling them off hurts, but nowhere near "I once came as the second clamp was torn off my nipple, passed out and woke up later that night, in the corner of the closet, still cuffed, still bound, still gagged, dried tears and mascara running down my face and the vibe in my pussy."-hurts.

We are both talking about these things right?
Zentai

Post by Zentai »

We call them bulldog clips over in the UK, for reference :)
boundlycra

Post by boundlycra »

I tried one last night, that small size. It was pretty strong for me! It would be screaming in a few minutes of wear! But I'm not accustomed to nipple clamps either.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Them are the beasties....
As for pulling them off with out opening them...
I think they will slip off shortly before the nipples will.... very shortly...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Sam-Ho

Post by Sam-Ho »

nikkyinheels wrote:Sam-Ho - binder clamps as nipple clamps???!! Isn't that a bit much? I've tried them, but they're way too strong for me (and coming from me... ;) Clover clamps aren't nearly as strong, they hold well because they tighten when you pull on them (and the magic pads with those vicious little teeth ;)
I had stretched them out so they wouldn't turn my nipples blue with them on, and them stay red after taking them off for a week. I plan on investing in clover clamps, as they work far better. Although, I've been wondering if I could make my own clover clamp. As a metalsmith, I firmly believe in the concept that if you can think of it, you can make it.

I wouldn't suggest using binder clamps as nipple clamps without stretching them to a level of pain you can handle, and unmodified nipple clamps just end up hurting for weeks on end if you leave them on for a long time.
The slave learns to love the lash. Add me!
nikkyinheels

Post by nikkyinheels »

Sam-Ho wrote: I had stretched them out so they wouldn't turn my nipples blue with them on, and them stay red after taking them off for a week. I plan on investing in clover clamps, as they work far better. Although, I've been wondering if I could make my own clover clamp. As a metalsmith, I firmly believe in the concept that if you can think of it, you can make it.

I wouldn't suggest using binder clamps as nipple clamps without stretching them to a level of pain you can handle, and unmodified nipple clamps just end up hurting for weeks on end if you leave them on for a long time.
OK ;) I had a fresh set of binder clamps used on me and really didn't enjoy it. I guess stretching is needed ;) For what clover clamps cost, I'd say trying to make your own is a waste of time (when you could be making something nice like a metal collar or a shrew's fiddle ;)

masoboy - I think it's more of a crushing pain than a pinching one - not sure if that makes sense.
As for "I once came as the second clamp was torn off my nipple, passed out and woke up later that night, in the corner of the closet, still cuffed, still bound, still gagged, dried tears and mascara running down my face and the vibe in my pussy.", I think it's more the complete experience than just the pulling off of the clamps. Pulling the clamps off hurts a lot less if the nipples haven't been tortured for an hour or however long you spend up there.

littlecdbondagegirl's post reminded me of another similar situation - I was tied froglegged, on my knees (ouch!), wrists cuffed in front with bondage mittens on.
I had to hold myself up by "grabbing" a knot in a rope with my hands in the mittens. I fell, the clamps came off, the ball gag we were testing passed the test ;)
Balancing on your knees is very painful (probably not that good for you either) and difficult.

I've wanted to try to do something similar with a strapaddo, but I have no room in my closet for it. A bit crazy too ;)
Or kneeling with your ankles tied to your waist, wrists high above locked to the clamps by a chain that runs over the clothes bar. Wrists stay up while clamps stay on.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I agree that it would be too much trouble to make one's own clover clamps. I bought mine at a fabric store for a little over $4 each - the package included a small C-type table clamp.

Unless you're aiming to make some unusual ones, like extra large?

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
masoboy

Post by masoboy »

I've been to all the fabric stores in town (sex shops too), and NONE have clover clamps :(
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

I get mine here. Maybe not as cheap as Jenny found 'em, but the cheapest I've seen anywhere else. I also get lots of things for making toys from them too.
http://www.saroftreve.com/hardware/cat-ws.htm
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
masoboy

Post by masoboy »

I can't get things mailed either.
Sam-Ho

Post by Sam-Ho »

I just like trying to make things. It gives me a sense of accomplishment when I manage to make something work
The slave learns to love the lash. Add me!
jake

Post by jake »

masoboy wrote:I can't get things mailed either.
Then wait until you grow up and move out from with your parents 8)
Quantes

Post by Quantes »

I love this scenario so much. I´ve done it tonight and I love it. ±p
Derek

Post by Derek »

try it with japanse clover clamps.. but instead of rope use an elastic.. so you have to break the elastic to get free... you could add a weight or to on the nipple clamp chains.. so when the elastic breaks.. you get some more pinching fun... :lol: