Standing is Fun!

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
teh-ah-tim-eh

Post by teh-ah-tim-eh »

i really like predicament bondage, well into it...need some clover clamps though...dam i wish i had female breasts and nippples for this :P
If your naughty go to your room...if you want to be naughty go to mine
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Clover clamps work fine on male nipples. I've been sore for days because of them! :shock:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
polished54

Re: Standing is Fun!

Post by polished54 »

Sorry for digging out the topic, but I still think that this is one of the best scenarios on this forum. I did it a few times and found one important improvement. The author mentioned tightening the waist belt so it cannot move, but it's hopeless. You'll discover in yourself such flexibility that you will eventually manage to reach for the clamps and undo them. A lot better is to tie a crotchrope, and attach handcuffs not to the waist but lower, at butt height (make a loop in a rope or something, I used chain and padlock). In such position there is no way you could take off the clamps prematurely! :D

PS
Worth adding, for the first time I did this I was wise to set up secondary release for 30 minutes. I don't know if I could withstand this longer to rip the clamps :)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Wearing clover clamps is indeed an interesting experience. After about 20 minutes when you get sore, you'll start to think oh boy, I won't be able to keep this up. At 30 minutes, you'll be in a lot of pain and you really think you can't get them on much longer, and you'll usually chicken out at this point. At 40 minutes the pain is so much more intense but you are still holding it that you're like: wow, and I was complaining at 30 mins? no, they must get off now!!! and at 50 minutes its double that of course.

In other words, the pain will be so much, but no matter how worse the pain gets, you'll be able to withstand it, its just so uncomfortable, and becomes worse the longer they're on.

Fun fact: wiggling your nipples around while wearing them seems to release the pain... for a second, before coming back twice as hard. Repeat that a few times and you'll feel joy of relieve for the pain temporarily stopping, then the return is so bad you regret doing that, so quickly you jerk around getting those nipples swung. After 10 times or so, that becomes really tiresome, causing much more pain and soreness on your nipples afterwards. Luckily after about a minute that feeling fades off a little bit from extremely uncomfortable to very uncomfortable. :lol:
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
lmm

Post by lmm »

Wow. This was a great one, many thanks. (I did the kneeling variant - my closet has a shelf so I can't quite stand under it).

I combined it with a basic rope harness which gave me a good place to attach handcuffs, and focused the sensations a bit more - funny, usually when I'm in the rope harness I feel every move, but today I hardly noticed anything going on outside my nipples. Also an underbust corset, which added to the fun when I got to the "breathing is painful" point. Added a few other things that are more a matter of taste - that's the great thing about this one, it's so flexible.
emily_alice

Post by emily_alice »

Came across this the other day, what an awesome post, thank you!

I had an unexpected night away in a hotel and this gave me an idea. I went to a shop and bought a ball of string, scissors and a pack of clothes pegs (clothes pins for the Americans). Basically I bound myself in a number of positions where I had to pull the pegs (which were extra tight because I'd clipped a couple of extra pegs to the one attached to the nipple to increase the pressure) off in order to get free. I'm a male TV btw. On each position I set a timer for 10-15 mins and didn't allow myself to escape until it went off. What a fun way to spend an evening with simple equipment!

The positions (on each occasion I used a wrist coil and cinch noose to bind my hands):
- on the bed kneeling, thighs and ankles bound, hands behind back and tied to the bed head, nipples attached to a chair in front of me
- kneeling in the dark in the cupboard, hands bound behind me, nipples attached to clothes rail
- sitting on a stool in the cupboard, nipples bound to clothes rail, a peg on my nose tied to he clothes rail to keep my head up, a 5 peg zip on my cock attached to the stool and hands bound behind me. So it wasn't just my nipples I had to hurt to get free
- standing, hands behind me, thighs bound and attached to the wall (radiator), with a string to pull to get the scissors that would pull the nipple pegs off first

On the ones in the cupboard, once I'd got myself free I had to retrieve the scissors from the bottom of the washbasin that I'd filled with water using my mouth to cut the wrist binding, just for added fun!

Emily x
SBadiction

Post by SBadiction »

I'm a guy and I sometimes do this sort of scenario using clothes pegs on my nipples attached to something fixed, wrists locked behind my back and keys the other side of the room. Standing there with the pain of the pegs is great and then daring myself to pull back and rip the pegs off is very erotic giving an intense erection. The actual moment of doing it is fantastic, pain and pleasure all in one!
After a few moments of recovery I then do it all over again, before the session I set myself a target of how many times I will do it (usually at least 10) before allowing myself the pleasure of full sexual release. Each time I do it the pain is greater but this intensifies the pleasure aspect as well.
Haven't done this for a while, maybe my next session, I'm getting arroused now just thinking about it!
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

I did something a bit like this a few times. I did not like the idea of having to tear the clips off except in emergency. The setup was the same as for nikkyinheels calve workout (tiptoe) version in the original post, except that I had my hands chained down to my leg irons rather than to my waist belt. I just used the waist belt to hold the handcuffs ready for use. I too found that it is important to have the hands fastened down somehow or else you can reach round and remove the clamps. For the release, I used a 2 litre disposable drinks bottle (whatever you use it needs to be light in weight). I drilled a very small hole in the bottom, so that it would take about 20 minutes to be near empty. I tied a cord to the bottle and put it in the shower tray. I ran the cord over the top of the shower screen and fitted a length adjuster, a bit like a small version of this http://www.amazon.com/Bluecell-Aluminum ... B00GAP64EU , to the other end forming a loop. A cord joining a pair of clover clamps went through the loop. The length of the cord was such that, with the adjuster at max length, the clamps were level with my nipples, when standing flat foot. The key to the cuffs was hanging from a string about 3 feet behind me.

Once everything was ready, it was on with the gag, fill the bottle, on with the clamps, up on the toes and shorten the cord to keep me there and then hands behind and into the cuffs (key holes towards hands).

Two ways out, pull the clamps off or wait until the bottle emptied far enough for me to lift it by tugging with my nipples. Of course, the bottle empties more slowly towards the end, so there was quite a long period when I could almost lift it and I was faced with suffering the pain of tugging or staying on tip toe a bit longer. Of course, once I could lift the bottle, I could move back and get the key.

Although I was in a physically stressed position, I found it strangely relaxing.

A gag was important to prevent me grabbing the cord with my mouth and hauling the bottle up that way. I did try a blindfold, but I could not balance properly.

A few details: a) I found I had to check the time the bottle took to empty just before using it, as the hole tended to close up with time. b) I made sure the water was clean, so no particles could block the hole. c) I also made sure that the hole could not come into contact with the shower tray and get blocked that way. d) I chose 20 minutes as I have read that that is the maximum safe time to wear nipple clamps.

I didn't think of the thigh workout. It sounds like fun, maybe I'll try it if I get a chance.