Standing is Fun!

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
nikkyinheels

Standing is Fun!

Post by nikkyinheels »

Hello a/All! I'm new to the forum (sort of, I have been lurking for a while) and wanted to post this. I started writing... and wrote... and wrote... I know it's really long, but it was a lot of fun. And boys - if you think this hurts, it's supposed to be 10 times worse for us ladies.
I don't know if this counts as a "dare", but you can use it as one.

I love predicament bondage.
This one predicament is pretty high up there on the pain scale.
It sucks. IT REALLY, REALLY SUCKS!
And yet is incredible at the same time.
It's also pretty simple, requires very little equipment and works great in / by most closets.

Equipment Needed:
1. Ball gag / no neighbors (you will need this)
2. Leg irons, lock them together to make a short hobble (not really needed)
3. Heels (or not, whatever, you will be standing)
4. Handcuffs, get ones with a double lock (to prevent over tightening)
5. Belt
6. A bit of rope (2' should do it) / a ziptie.
7. Nipple clamps - preferably clover clamps, alligator clamps will dig in and rip nipple flesh, draw blood and make a mess, clover clamps will slide - slowly and painfully (they tighten too), but they will eventually come off - clover clamp pads do tend to wear down with use and old ones will be far less painful than new ones. Start with the old ones as this will be painful enough for the first timer.

Directions.
1. Place keys a few feet away from closet / wherever, out of reach.
2. Get in position under the "clothes bar" in the closet.
3. Put on leg irons.
4. Attach the handcuffs to belt, have them resting in the small of your back.
5. Gag yourself (unless you think you might puke).
6. Tighten belt as much as possible. Keep the buckle in the front.
The belt is there to prevent you from reaching up and undoing the nipple clamps.
Trust me - you'll instantly develop flexibility you never knew you had to get out of this predicament, so make this tight enough so the friction prevents you from sliding the belt. You won't have much leverage with the cuffs in the position anyways, but if you're going to do it, do it right ;)
7 . Put the nipple clamps on (probably want them in the "straight out" or "hanging up" position), tie them to the clothes bar - make a tight knot on the nipple chain.
8. Add any toys (jackrabbit, clit butterfly, butt plug, blindfold, ear plugs / headphones with loud music / white noise, etc)
9. Put the cuffs on, wrists behind you, double lock them. You will want to squirm free and I've tightened cuffs way too tight before. Depending on how you do this, you may be there for a while - as long as possible ;)
What you're doing is making a situation where you'll have to rip both nipple clamps off before you are able to retrieve your keys.
If you don't tie the knot in the nipple chain, you'll create a situation where you can get free by pulling off only one clamp. You don't want that.

Why?
By the time the first clamp has come off, you've already been tugging on the other clamp for a while, and the anticipation of the pain of the second clamp is (at least for me) incredibly erotic. The endorphins haven't had a chance to fully kick in yet, but you're basically riding your endorphin high all the way up.
I once came as the second clamp was torn off my nipple, passed out and woke up later that night, in the corner of the closet, still cuffed, still bound, still gagged, dried tears and mascara running down my face and the vibe in my pussy. Very memorable.
Of course, you may see this entirely differently ;)

There are a few ways of tying your nipple chain.
You'd expect that tying the nipple clamps tight is the most painful, but that isn't the case - I think what happens is the blood drains from tightly clamped nipples and you get numb. If you leave a very little bit of slack with clover clamps - the tinest motion will cause the nipple clamps to tighten.
And then loosen ever so slightly.
And tug here… tighten.
And loosen.
And tug from a different direction … tighten…
As you tire and begin to tremble… well, you get the point ;)

If you tie the nipple chain tight, you might get "the sweet spot" where any breathing (especially with a tight belt / waist slimmer / corset) causing tugging on the nipples, but usually your posture improves or you step out of position and this effect goes away. Pain with every breath is… an interesting experience.

The first time I did this "properly" (with the belt to prevent me from escaping using my fingers), I spent over 4 hours before I finally collapsed out of fatigue.
My legs were shaking, my feet hurt like hell and I couldn't hold out. It hurt so much, but I

Variation (The Clothesline)
This is probably the least painful way of doing this. It's still not easy.
Replace nipple clamps with clothespins. Clothespins do tend to snap as they come off, which sometimes Really Hurts.

Variation (Armpits to Zippers)
Instead of a belt, you'll use a locking collar and secure your wrists behind your head (so you're in the "frisk me" position).
You can still use a tight belt / corset - this will force you to breathe with your upper lungs, creating motion in the breast area.

Create a zipper of clothespins, attach around the breasts or, if you're really daring, around your armpits. You'll want to stager the amount of slack to create different release points so you can take a short break between "sets".

Pulling the clamps off your nipples hurts, but it is a very erotic pain (at least for me). Pulling a zipper of clothespins from your armpits is a "miserable, shaking, crying, biting down on the gag until the roof of your mouth hurts, thighs shaking, pleading to the universe, muscles clenching, what the fuck did I get myself into, I'm a stupid worthless cunt who deserves this" pain. It's humiliating, debasing and makes me feel very submissive.

You'll have to decide what order to stagger the releases in. If you're going to do this to someone (especially the armpit zipper), I suggest having the sub place themselves in this position, as this really messes with your mind if someone doesn't want to let you out :(

Variation (Thigh Workout)
If you want to get it done quickly, a chain between your leg irons and belt to prevent you from standing straight works great. Leg muscles will begin to burn very quickly and you'll pretty much be forced to come down within 20 minutes, regardless of whether you want to or not. Not too good on the knees.

Variation (Calve Workout)
No heels, on tiptoes. If you have strong calves, this can last a while, especially if you have something to prop yourself up against (side of the closet, etc).
I love doing this while wearing stockings - leg irons don't hurt as much, and as you begin to experience fatigue, your legs begin to spasm and quiver, and you brush against erogenous zones in the foot with silky smooth legs. It might just be enough to send you over the edge.

Variation (One Final Challenge)
Clothespin zipper to inner thighs or pussy lips (you'll probably have to skip the leg irons - or give yourself a bit of slack since you won't be able to close your legs). I've collapsed from the pain of this before. I wouldn't use any real clamps here unless you're willing to spend a while struggling to get out.
Bonus: try and hold a dildo in during this - use some incentive like you don't want your pussy juice soaked dildo falling on a carpet / favorite dress

Variation (Under Pressure)
Dress yourself for work in the morning, wear a low cut blouse, clamp your nipples and cuff yourself. The kicker? You have 10 minutes to break free before you will be late for work.

Variation (Finding Religion)
Do it kneeling. It's difficult for most people to keep good posture while kneeling.
A posture collar here is great and a loose hogtie works well.
The abdominal muscles tire quickly unless you're in great shape.
If you do it facing out of the closet, you have to try to slowly crawl forward. You'll probably end up falling, ripping both clamps off and landing, hogtied on your abused nipples. Make sure there is enough room to safely do this without hitting your head.
If you're facing into the closet, you'll have to slowly crawl backwards. It will suck.
Hardwood floor? Great!
If you have a track in the floor for the closet door, even better (worse?)

Variation (Solitary Pain)
Works best in a closet almost full of clothes.
Make room for yourself among the clothes. If you're short enough, you should be able to get into the closet between the clothes.
Use a blindfold and earplugs. If you have a fur coat (or a sequin dress for a completely different feeling), place it in front of you - next to your breasts. Close the door and complete your bondage.
This works best if doing this when waiting for someone to come home and free you (especially if they don't know you're waiting for them)
The clothes and closet door muffle sounds very well. If the bedroom door is closed and you're well gagged, there is almost no chance that you'll be heard unless you really scream. The ear plugs prevent you from hearing someone walking into the bedroom / nearby (and letting them know by a well timed scream).
20-30 minutes in isolation like this should completely throw off your sense of time and you begin to wonder - What if he is working late? What if he came home, saw that you weren't home and went to the bar?
What if he's home watching the TV downstairs, thinking I'm out?

Enclosed areas do tend to absorb smells, so this may not be the best idea if you *ahem* "lubricate easily"

I've done this, and the experience is extreme.
I was held in a stuffy, tiny, claustrophobic, hot, cramped, silent place listening to the sound of my own breath, then, suddenly having a hand reach in, brush my breast as he untied the clamps and jerk in pain as the chain between the clamps fell the few inches it could.
He dragged me - still cuffed, blind, deaf, gagged and clamped - out of the warm, constricting closet by my neck - into a cold world. He threw me face down on the bed, my tortured nipples taking my weight, before he picked me up by hair and fucked me doggie style over a dresser, the nipple chain flying with his every thrust, catching on jewelry, knocking things over, while I screamed in pain and pleasure until he opened the clamps as he filled me with his hot cum and I passed out.
I came to on the floor, shivering, still bound, gagged, deaf and blind, cum and my pussy juice running down my leg. I lay there for a while in the afterglow, lightheaded. My nipples burning, I tried to crawl over to where the keys were, but couldn’t - when I had passed out, he had attached a chain from my collar to the bed and left me there to simmer as he cooked downstairs.
Intense doesn't begin to describe it.

I've also had my Dom sneak me into our spare bedroom when we had a party. He hooked me up and left me in the closet, and I stood there, bound and listened to the people below. A couple came up into the bedroom (something they were known for) and had a quickie inches away from me on the closet door.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

You have delicious taste in predicaments... :twisted:

Welcome to the forum. :D

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Re: Standing is Fun!

Post by ponylady »

WOW,

eXXXelent scenarios, i have to get more creative. i once had a GF who was
a "painslut", *and i mean that as a positive descriptions* she sure would have liked it if i had come up with something like that.
nikkyinheels wrote: I've also had my Dom sneak me into our spare bedroom when we had a party. He hooked me up and left me in the closet, and I stood there, bound and listened to the people below. A couple came up into the bedroom (something they were known for) and had a quickie inches away from me on the closet door.
i guess you were lucky they didn't smell you.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PL

PS: shameless plug here you might like this little nipple torture.
rubberbandballgag

Post by rubberbandballgag »

i like the sound of this. very creative and very easily adapted.

can't wait to see how it feels. :D

thanks and welcome!
Join the quest to fill up a gmail account, space for over 6000mb of messages.
started 16th Jan 2008,
How fast can we fill it?
nikkyinheels

Post by nikkyinheels »

ponylady wrote:WOW,

eXXXelent scenarios, i have to get more creative. i once had a GF who was
a "painslut", *and i mean that as a positive descriptions* she sure would have liked it if i had come up with something like that.

PS: shameless plug here you might like this little nipple torture.
After that, during another party, he took me to the room, undid my blouse and pulled my bra down. He locked me up there, without a blindfold.
I asked him "When should I come down?"
His answer? "Whenever, it's up to you. By the way, I'm putting the keys in the other bedroom" and stuck earplugs in my ears, gagged me and left the door open. When I finally got free, I had to run to the other room, blouse open, tits exposed, still cuffed, completley deaf, not knowing if someone was coming up the stairs or in the bathroom in a house full of non-kinky people.
Hearing can be very important ;)

I like your shameless plug. Hooking the gag into the tie is even more fun, since you can't even turn your head if you do that. Have to be looking straight down, all the time.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

nikkyinheels wrote:After that, during another party, he took me to the room, undid my blouse and pulled my bra down. He locked me up there, without a blindfold.
His answer? "Whenever, it's up to you. By the way, I'm putting the keys in the other bedroom" and stuck earplugs in my ears, gagged me and left the door open. When I finally got free, I had to run to the other room, blouse open, tits exposed, still cuffed, completley deaf, not knowing if someone was coming up the stairs or in the bathroom in a house full of non-kinky people.
Serious envy here... :mrgreen:

There is part of the thrill! Fear of exposure, not knowing if you're going to be discovered, is very erotic. The heart pounds, your adrenaline flows, you get reduced to your basic instincts. Love every minute of it!

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

nikkyinheels wrote: After that, during another party, he took me to the room, undid my blouse and pulled my bra down. He locked me up there, without a blindfold.
sounds like a perfect relationship.

did you have to wear metal heels & move on parquet ?
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Slave 1

Post by Slave 1 »

ive just cum reading that :shock: :D
To wake up still tied to the bed is bliss, after 48 hours its better.
ernesto

Post by ernesto »

What's to stop the person trapped in this predicament from just 'getting it over with?' I mean, before the pain really starts to settle in, why not just rip them off?

On a side note, having the clamp rope going through a rope ratchet with a small weight pulling down on the other end of the rope would ensure the line is taught.
hog.tied

Post by hog.tied »

Oh nikkyinheels... that's perfect!! Absolutely wonderfullllll
Tomorrow i'm going to try it with clothespins...
nikkyinheels

Post by nikkyinheels »

ernesto wrote:What's to stop the person trapped in this predicament from just 'getting it over with?' I mean, before the pain really starts to settle in, why not just rip them off?
Nothing except the fear of pain (which is coming, one way or another)

hog.tied (and everyone else who was crazy enough to try this) - how did it go? Clothespins might not be strong enough to get the whole effect.
hog.tied

Post by hog.tied »

nikkyinheels, i really DO LIKE this idea, when you can free your self any time you want, but it will cost you some (in better way A LOT OF) pain :-) In my scenario, i decided to connect those wooden clamps to the heating (or radiator, heater.. i don't know exactly how to say it in english but i hope you know what i mean) [url]http://students.math.slu.cz/JanLibo/bnd/DSC00358.JPG[/url] .
To add some fun, i decided to wore nipple clamps (in my case a pair of wooden clamps) for about 30 minutes before i was able to get them off. To prevent my self from getting those wooden clamps off my nipples i tied my upper body also to this heating. But the rope connecting my body to the heating was shorter than rope between heating and wooden clamps. To get free, i had to first untie the rope connecting my body to the heating and then i will be able to get those nipple clamps off by pulling the rope connecting nipple clamps to the radiator.
To stayed bound to the heating at least 30 minutes, i used my release mechanism [url]http://students.math.slu.cz:16080/JanLi ... C00353.JPG[/url] which consists of three keys tied together with rope and secured with a lot of knots. I need the small key surrounded by those two bigger keys. To get to this key, i have to untie all those knots. With hands tied behind my back and blindfolded this takes about 20-30minutes. Once i have the small key, i can open the padlock which connects my bodyharness and rope to the heating. To get totally free, i have to move farther from the heating to pull the rope between nipple clamps and heating. When i am free (with nipple clamps off of my nipples) i had to crawl (i tied my ankles to my thighs like in a frog-tie) to the other room to get the key for my wrist cuffs, then i can remove blindfold.
And that was my scenario based on your EXCELLENT standing is fun. But you are right that wooden clamps went off easily, so i changed them for this stuff: (i don't know how to say this "thing" in english, so i rather show you an image of it. It's not exactly the same i have but it's very similar):[url]http://www.zok.cz/zbozi/02-0283.jpg[/url] To get those clips off your nipple, it REALLY hurts. But that is that fun, isn't it? :-)[/url]
littlecdbondagegirl

Very Nice!

Post by littlecdbondagegirl »

Outstanding Ideas all around. Ive done similar scenarios in my closet as well using a spreader bar, handcuffs and a taught rope between the two. But i used an additional method of discomfort.

Try the standing scenario, but wear the highest heels you have. (My highest are 7 1/2 inches.) But make sure they DONT have an ankle strap. Why you may ask? Well.....you can either stand uncomfortably until your ice melts....OR....you can step out of those heels to relieve your feet, but you rip the clamps off your nipples!

Have you ever tried standing up for an hour or more in 7 1/2 inch heels that you cant kick off? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: It makes for a tough choice. :wink:

And your right, the ballgag is essential. I prefer a harness one, tightly locked, of course. :D

Loved it all, keep it up!!
"Dress me up like a Slut...Tie me up Tight...And im in Heaven!"
Sam-Ho

Post by Sam-Ho »

A lovely scenario. I'd love to try it, but I'm not sure if the binder clamp-nipple clamp would work as well as a clover clamp.
The slave learns to love the lash. Add me!
nikkyinheels

Post by nikkyinheels »

hog.tied - those are fun too. I like how most hotels provide you with your very own bondage clamps ;)

littlecdbondagegirl - you can also (try to) stand en pointe ;)

Sam-Ho - binder clamps as nipple clamps???!! Isn't that a bit much? I've tried them, but they're way too strong for me (and coming from me... ;) Clover clamps aren't nearly as strong, they hold well because they tighten when you pull on them (and the magic pads with those vicious little teeth ;)