Best Try Using Nettles (The Sweeper)

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Nettles

Best Try Using Nettles (The Sweeper)

Post by Nettles »

A set up I tried the other day worked really well.

I have a standard set up using a rope through several eyelets in the wall to secure my handcuffs, which then leads to a block of ice. Using the eyelets means I can't exert too much pressure on the ice an effect early release.

This time I tied a bunch of nettle stems to the rope which ran above me as I sat on a table. I was tied to in place by a cord to my nuts and the bunch of nettles dangled down on the table in front of me. A slight pull on my handcuffs would pull the bunch of nettles towards me, so I couldn't try and effect early release or face a shit load of pain to my nether regions, then if I slackened off on the handcuffs the bunch tipped down on me. I was fucked which ever way.

I obviously locked myself up and pulled a bit, the nettles sliding towards me to get tormentingly close. Just a bit too close. A stem zapped my knob and it felt like a hot rod of steel touching my sensitive knob. I twisted away and found a position which let me free of it, but only by 3mm. I had no more movement that that, and then I had to twist and stay there, the cord to my nuts pulled tight.

I held there and felt so thrilled at my torment and I got a bit excited. My knob stretched out towards the bunch as I watched in horror and delight. Then zap, I was hit again, right on the end, I pulled back the millimetre I had and tried to calm down, my know now in a bunch of nettles for real. Every movement I made had them slipping a tiny bit towards me, and I was now shaking.

I got it under control and calmed down. My knob wavered down and slipped over a nettle leaf as I waited for the next shock, it felt good though. Then as my member dropped it fell on to another stem, and whack, I was stung again. I had know where to go, no movement left, I urged my cock to get excited a bit so it would pick up and not run down that damned stem. I performed and up she went, stroking on the leaf again.

It was the most exciting torment as I used that leaf to keep my little guy up, but not to get to excited. Holding it just there, controlling my excitement. God was that so tormenting and exciting.

That was until the ice failed and the whole bunch fell on my poor little fella. But I was free and so happy with my little adventure.
TicleMeEndless

Re: Best Try Using Nettles (The Sweeper)

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Hih, hold your cock in tense or get a torture) Interesting) How your guess, with tabasco it works?
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.