Requesting a hands free self bondage scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
itzlinc25

Requesting a hands free self bondage scenario

Post by itzlinc25 »

I've read through a bunch and I've tried a few scenarios myself but I wanna go all out this time. Something complex yet really simple combining self bondage, humiliation, and edging. And yes I will be keep safety in mind, no need to remind me. That's one of the first things I make sure is there.

I have a few toys but should probably buy a few more. Here is what I have:
-nipple clamps
-candles
-clothes pins
-anal vibrator
-handcuffs
-4x 10' rope

Suggestions on anything else? I'm pretty lax with limits. I'm thinking about getting a magic wand with cock sleeve for a hands free orgasm. Does it work? Is it any good?

So for this scenario I'm thinking I will have a week's worth of chastity and edging "saved" up. On that day, I will go down into my basement and strip. I'll write some humiliating words on my body in marker. Then I'll stick my vibrator up my ass and put nipple clamps on. Next I'll need to do something with my feet, maybe get some kind of foot spreader or tie them up with rope spread out. After that I'll have my laptop in front of my recording everything as well as play moaning sounds for an hour or something. Then if I decent to get the magic wang + cock sleeve I'll most likely put that on at low settings. Finally I'll cuff my hands behind my back and around the horizontal pillar. The key will be nearby as well as my phone with Siri in case I need to call anyone. Can I add on anything else or remove something? Let me know thanks.
cdinbonds

Re: Requesting a hands free self bondage scenario

Post by cdinbonds »

Mistress used one of those sleeves on me once. :shock: We had heard that it was damn near impossible to last more than 30 seconds before an orgasm, and She wanted to see if it was true. :roll:

It was! :rofl:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.